4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
There's not many text strings in the game anyways.
maybe about 560 max? and taking into account i haven't seen any text changes between latest version and previous version! same goes for BT:SG but that's a topic that surely will be better to touch on the corresponding thread
As I said... whoever wants to do it, they got my blessing.

And whoever does it... just make sure to let people know it is fan translated, I don't want people coming to me saying that I don't know how to write in other languages... they already tell me that about my English.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
As I said... whoever wants to do it, they got my blessing.

And whoever does it... just make sure to let people know it is fan translated, I don't want people coming to me saying that I don't know how to write in other languages... they already tell me that about my English.
Yeah ! I know. Truth to be told english is not your primary language and so it's quite obvious that there are some errors here and there.

Could you suggest us a way to extract the text to proofread it and submit it back to you? I know that this isn't much but I think that we can help you fix some typos that you have not found.
Oseo Bones: what do you think?

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Has anyone made an andriod port for this game?
Nope. Only way to play it on Android is via an "emulator" of sorts. Click/tap here to check the tutorial on how to do it. To my knowledge the app hasn't had any substancial changes to guarantee an update of the guide, so I'm confident it will still work.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah ! I know. Truth to be told english is not your primary language and so it's quite obvious that there are some errors here and there.

Could you suggest us a way to extract the text to proofread it and submit it back to you? I know that this isn't much but I think that we can help you fix some typos that you have not found.
Oseo Bones: what do you think?
Check this forum thread and you're up to go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
where could I find the merchant ?
First half of the morning. Don't help Martha with her yoga or eat breakfast, go to the front gate. She only appears after you try to do something with Martha at midnight and discovering a bottle of pills inside of her wardrobe (only available after trying something with Martha, not beforehand).

Reactions: jimbo_1234

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
First half of the morning. Don't help Martha with her yoga or eat breakfast, go to the front gate. She only appears after you try to do something with Martha at midnight and discovering a bottle of pills inside of her wardrobe (only available after trying something with Martha, not beforehand).
thanks a lot! And what to do with the hole on the wall ? MC says he need somebody with that. I dont even know who is that :D

By the way, game needs a lot of grinding...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
thanks a lot! And what to do with the hole on the wall ? MC says he need somebody with that. I dont even know who is it.
Doyle, the ghost. It's a character you'll find out about when Lucile (brown hair girl) gets up at midnight (it's a random event) and you check on her 'cause she heard a noise in the basement. However you can check the basement at anytime before or after that event happens, just make sure it's not at midnight.

For more details on scenes and stuff refer to the guide, link in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area. Also just a note but this being a sort of RPG game, a lot of stuff comes out of exploring and interacting with the map/characters so there's gonna be plenty of stuff to find out and it's better to do it by yourself ;)

Don't have issues replying back, tho! Just letting you know that it's best for most of it to be found out by yourself, but feel free to @ me in case you get stuck and the guide isn't cutting it somehow :D

Reactions: rKnight
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes