4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Guys is in this game gallery room or sth likr that?
There is no gallery room, but some scenes(like state events,dog and martha event, merchant event) can be re-watched when you go to mind place at night. Also you can rename and turn beasty mode off in there, too

Reactions: Everilld

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is anything new in the 0-16-2-1 update?
It was just bugfix, but if you didn't play version 0.16.2 yet then it did have some new scenes and even the old one being rework into better quality and hotter than all the old version of the game

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
mhh his trello page dont get any updates. is he still working on this game?
When it comes to anything update related, don't trust Trello either, the Doc forgets updating the progress on that as well haha defeats the whole purpose of the Trello page even existing but eh...

I'd suggest you to check in on the thread once a month or so, just in case.

Reactions: Brommi

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Shota is used for boys in their early puberty, MC is in his late teen and he is just short
A more accurate description would be a shota is a child-like/pre-pubescent looking male character, anime in particular like to play the 1,000 year old "child" trope quite alot.

In this case while the MC is said to be teen, his physical features present him as childlike, so its not too far fetched to claim shota in this medium.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
Hey hey, does anyone know what is supposed to happen if you interact with martha after "helping" her in the storage room?

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
How to controll this fokken something ? After half an hour....I couldnt even save the fokken game ! Pressed escape, F1, F2...nothing. Then I pressed F12 and the all f**k restarted from the beginning, no save game....wtf is happening. ???

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How to controll this fuckin something ? After half an hour....I couldnt even save the fokken game ! Pressed escape, F1, F2...nothing. Then I pressed F12 and the all fuck restarted from the beginning, no save game....wtf is happening. ???
Alright, a few suggestions:

1) Avoid extracting the game files inside of a folder that needs Admin. Rights.
2) Make sure the folder/whole directory doesn't have special characters like !"#$%&/()= in the name.
3) RPGM games in general use the Z, X keys to accept/enter and cancel/return, respectively. For the menu, press X and a pop-up menu will appear, pick the save option, then a slot and press Z again to save. If the game isn't saving after doing this, the issue might be one of the previously mentioned (point 1 and 2).

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
Wonder if Bones is still working on this , havent seen any updates on pages (trello & subscriberstar) since december 2020 :eek:

they are working on the other game "Bones's Tales SG V0.2" that should leave, on dates close to February 20 or 27

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes