4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It seems like we'll get one in Feb but nothing sure then XD
They already deleted today's Mr. Krabs so I don't think I can keep it going, let alone if it takes another month haha

Hopefully I can make it to Day 11 and then stop for good as I'm sure they're gonna be deleted anyways :HideThePain: but that's ok, it lived far longer than it should have.

Xerxes-420

Oct 10, 2020
They already deleted today's Mr. Krabs so I don't think I can keep it going, let alone if it takes another month haha

Hopefully I can make it to Day 11 and then stop for good as I'm sure they're gonna be deleted anyways :HideThePain: but that's ok, it lived far longer than it should have.
I am touched by your dedication to such a noble cause, my dear friend.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 1025052

It's the first time I've ever seen your username so I didn't know you already specified you're German, it's not like I'm searching for your comments to find out.

When I say "Bug-free" I didn't mean I encountered no bug but bugs that were already reported by several people (that's what I meant by "the usual suspects") and in all the time I've been in the thread (ever since it was around 200 pages long, so more than 500+ pages ago) I never found ANYONE that posted about that specific bug besides you, that's why I said that it's most likely something on your end. The only "clock bug" I ever saw reported was way back when 0.12 was uploaded and it was a well-known bug BUT IT WASN'T THE ONE YOU MENTION.

I'm gonna repeat myself because you can't read either, it seems...

That's why I insist it's something on your end. I'm not saying it doesn't exists in the code or whatever, otherwise you wouldn't be writing about it, but you're the first one I've ever seen that posted about it.
You can`t read !!!

I never talked about version between 0.12.1 and the new one. So what the fuck you talk about version I never talked about.

That means you can`t read. You write about something that you can read you own writing what have nothing to do with the bug or what the bug reporter write. I said before a spamer.

When you don`t know anything about a bug then talk not about a bug like you understand why the bug appeared.

And say the bug is because you are a "Russian" and need a different language script says all that you know anything about the bug and writing a bullshit from the beginning.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
You can`t read !!!

I never talked about version between 0.12.1 and the new one. So what the fuck you talk about version I never talked about.

That means you can`t read. You write about something that you can read you own writing what have nothing to do with the bug or what the bug reporter write. I said before a spamer.

When you don`t know anything about a bug then talk not about a bug like you understand why the bug appeared.

And say the bug is because you are a "Russian" and need a different language script says all that you know anything about the bug and writing a bullshit from the beginning.
the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.png

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You can`t read !!!

Why do I even bother anymore hahaha you can't even understand what I'm saying, you're taking my comments literally without understanding the whole meaning and the broken english you respond with doesn't help your case either so whatevs. Peace out.

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
I don't think so, consider the Trello didn't even progress at all after 3 month I think it would take 3-6 month later for the new update to come out
He just updates his trello when work is done XD As long as i can see and conclude that XDD And If manor doesnt have an update, i think survivor's guide may have one

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
He just updates his trello when work is done XD As long as i can see and conclude that XDD And If manor doesnt have an update, i think survivor's guide may have one
Damn! No way to checking the progression then, well...at least it will be a surprise

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Downloaded file, opened exe (game) size of game small and nothing operated no button pressing initialized any response.
Did you install the RTP file? You need to download it AND install it, it has essential files that most RPGM games need to run properly.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Did you install the RTP file? You need to download it AND install it, it has essential files that most RPGM games need to run properly.
No I did not know I needed to download and merge other files. I suggest someone do that for the users, as I am not tempted to reload this again without better expectations.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes