4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Did you install the RTP file? You need to download it AND install it, it has essential files that most RPGM games need to run properly.
Since 0.15, RTP is no longer needed. It already comes with the game.

No I did not know I needed to download and merge other files. I suggest someone do that for the users, as I am not tempted to reload this again without better expectations.
You don't. Just download the file (it weights around 550mb or a bit more un-extracted)... then go over it, right click, "extract here". Once extracted the folder should weight a bit more than 550mb. Double click Game.exe and it should work.

If the zip file you downloaded is less than 550mb, try re-downloading, because something went wrong there.

Nov 26, 2019
Has anyone else ran into an issue where the game is automatically pressing up and left. The only keys that register when I press is down and right. When I load into the game the character auto goes up and left nonstop until it goes into a corner. I checked and the keys are working fine other than in this game.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Has anyone else ran into an issue where the game is automatically pressing up and left. The only keys that register when I press is down and right. When I load into the game the character auto goes up and left nonstop until it goes into a corner. I checked and the keys are working fine other than in this game.
Not like this one, but I have found other bugs.
Its normal, the game is not finished.

Keep a MINIMUM of 2 saves for this.
One save when you get out of bed, and another save for when you feel like it.
Bugs dont fix themselves if you save and quit, and open the game again.
Only fix is loading an older save file.

Nov 26, 2019
Not like this one, but I have found other bugs.
Its normal, the game is not finished.

Keep a MINIMUM of 2 saves for this.
One save when you get out of bed, and another save for when you feel like it.
Bugs dont fix themselves if you save and quit, and open the game again.
Only fix is loading an older save file.
Well the problem is Im trying to start the game I haven't played this game before so I dont have a save to work from and on top of that the issue is starting from the main menu. Im gonna try reinstalling the game and seeing if that works. I also tried other RPGM games and their working fine.

Nov 26, 2019
Well the problem is Im trying to start the game I haven't played this game before so I dont have a save to work from and on top of that the issue is starting from the main menu. Im gonna try reinstalling the game and seeing if that works. I also tried other RPGM games and their working fine.
Okay I figured it out apparently this is an ongoing problem with RPGM I disconnected my webcam and its working fine now. This makes sense as my webcam is the only new usb connection to my computer from the last time that I tried the game which was a long time ago when it was very new.

Amsterdance

Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone know if it's neccesary to have an active state with Martha to unlock the "insert" option in the bedroom scene?.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know if it's neccesary to have an active state with Martha to unlock the "insert" option in the bedroom scene?.
You mean when you sleep with her during midnight? Unless I'm mistaken, you don't need her to be in any State, only thing you need is make sure she's at least at 50 points of Guilt and that you already had sex with her after the bathroom handjob.

SubhumanGank

Jan 9, 2021
Hey I think I just found a bug. I'm not sure, but I thought 'd ask about it. I Got Vera up to maximum arousal, but when i trigger the Sex event in the barn by confronting her, it always give me the "you have 3 seconds..." line followed by "I choose life" line and the scene never triggers. I'm new to the game so I have no idea if I messed up somehow or if it bugged out. Anyway any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: sorry literally figured it out 15 minutes later. my bad.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 1035458

для чего нужен старый нож
Перевод из Google

Его единственное использование - разблокировать скудный вариант косплея Люсиль.

English: Translation from Google
Its only use is to unlock the skimpy option of Lucile's cosplays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtlesweater42
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes