4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How did that bug trigger? I'm on my third full playthrough and haven't encountered it.
I started new (second or third time now?) when you play the intro before you enter the house. The Game crash because he found not the right file. So you must change it and play again the intro. When I play new then I play all again aso the intro.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I started new (second or third time now?) when you play the intro before you enter the house. The Game crash because he found not the right file. So you must change it and play again the intro. When I play new then I play all again aso the intro.
You sure you downloaded the latest version? I recall that bug being from 0.12 if I'm not mistaken but it was removed in the 0.12.1 update. I've played the 0.16.2.1 3 times and 2 of my 3 playthroughs have been done with me playing the intro and no such bug happened. Maybe the RTP file installation is faulty OR the compressed game file you downloaded had a faulty extraction.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You sure you downloaded the latest version? I recall that bug being from 0.12 if I'm not mistaken but it was removed in the 0.12.1 update. I've played the 0.16.2.1 3 times and 2 of my 3 playthroughs have been done with me playing the intro and no such bug happened. Maybe the RTP file installation is faulty OR the compressed game file you downloaded had a faulty extraction.
Bug 0.16.2.1 You can read ??? It is clear what version I mean !!!

I said it "nice" Dr. Bones is one from the producer that public this bug again and again (the last version is 0.12.1 I played last year before I started new today again) !!!

This bug have nothing to do with his Game these file is a default file from RPGmaker so he must fix "his RPGmaker default" or make after his fix a new rar from it or whatever he have as last RPGmaker file or make a note next his last RPGmaker version that he have to check if this bug is in this version before he distribute again his game.

It looks not good for a producer when he can`t fix so a easy bug and produce this bug again and again.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

I said it "nice" Dr. Bones is one from the producer that public this bug again and again (the last version is 0.12.1 I played last year before I started new today again) !!!

This bug have nothing to do with his Game these file is a default file from RPGmaker so he must fix "his RPGmaker default" or make after his fix a new rar from it or whatever he have as last RPGmaker file or make a note next his last RPGmaker version that he have to check if this bug is in this version before he distribute again his game.

It looks not good for a producer when he can`t fix so a easy bug and produce this bug again and again.
I can read alright but we can't discard the human factor in this equation, that's why, per my last comment...
I've played the 0.16.2.1 3 times and 2 of my 3 playthroughs have been done with me playing the intro and no such bug happened. Maybe the RTP file installation is faulty OR the compressed game file you downloaded had a faulty extraction.
So... "you can read ???"
I've played every release since 0.10 and besides the version 0.12 (which was bug-riddled and had an actual issue with the clock), I've not found this specific bug you mention.

I have not modified any file or folder to fix anything, my experience has been bug-free minus the usual ones (like pieces of characters not showing properly by abusing the "Skip" function). What did I do to achieve this easy and somewhat bug-free experience? Easy, I installed the RTP file needed for the game to run correctly and extracted the game files. And not a single time I've needed to modify ANYTHING so this sounds more like an issue on your end rather than the game itself.

Granted, I'm not saying that the Doc is flawless with his work, he has made mistakes (both big and small) along the way so don't think I'm saying "You're a liar, there's no bugs!" or some whiteknight shit like that, I'm just saying that I've not encountered that bug, not in 0.10 or any other version up to the latest one (0.16.2.1) and I've replayed the game and watched the intro more than 7 times in between all the versions that include it.

I'm going to take a daring guess and assume you're Russian and if I'm mistaken then it's ok, it's only a guess for what could be the issue. Maybe (and this is a MAYBE cause I've no way to test it myself) the issue is due to your PC's system language, some applications do tend to have more issues with anything besides english or any other language that aren't based on latin script.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can read alright but we can't discard the human factor in this equation, that's why, per my last comment...

So... "you can read ???"
I've played every release since 0.10 and besides the version 0.12 (which was bug-riddled and had an actual issue with the clock), I've not found this specific bug you mention.

I have not modified any file or folder to fix anything, my experience has been bug-free minus the usual ones (like pieces of characters not showing properly by abusing the "Skip" function). What did I do to achieve this easy and somewhat bug-free experience? Easy, I installed the RTP file needed for the game to run correctly and extracted the game files. And not a single time I've needed to modify ANYTHING so this sounds more like an issue on your end rather than the game itself.

Granted, I'm not saying that the Doc is flawless with his work, he has made mistakes (both big and small) along the way so don't think I'm saying "You're a liar, there's no bugs!" or some whiteknight shit like that, I'm just saying that I've not encountered that bug, not in 0.10 or any other version up to the latest one (0.16.2.1) and I've replayed the game and watched the intro more than 7 times in between all the versions that include it.

I'm going to take a daring guess and assume you're Russian and if I'm mistaken then it's ok, it's only a guess for what could be the issue. Maybe (and this is a MAYBE cause I've no way to test it myself) the issue is due to your PC's system language, some applications do tend to have more issues with anything besides english or any other language that aren't based on latin script.
You can`t read !!!

Who is interest in your bullshit that the producer not produce this bug???

In many game threads I wrote I am German I don`t know in which Game threads you are with so many comments. It looks like you are more a spamer that you know anything from bugs in games !!!

I wrote to many games or to the producer himself to give bug feedback. It is not clear if the producer know all time about it with such player like you he would never heard about bugs.

This bug I don`t want to read all here again search self I think with no problems you will found 3-5 times that this bug is reported here in different versions !!!

No person would change for a link the game with this bug so you can say this bug came from the producer himself.

He is not the only producer.

In some point you can say he is lazy maybe aso chaotic normal when you heard again from a bug then you make sure that this bug came no time again in your game. When you are a good producer you make a bug list to learn for the future from it.

And I said before this bug is not from him"self/his new files" it is a "RPGmaker bug". So all time when he used a unfixed version he produce this bug again. For example he buyed a new pc after it he copied all programs he need to produce the game on it. When you have it as a "RPGmaker" exe or rar you get all time this bug again. When you have not fixed it before or made a note next the "RPGmaker exe or rar" for example "Clock bug" then all time when you use the "RPGmaker" you read the bug note and you can remember about this bug and make sure that this bug came no time in your game again.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You can`t read !!!

Who is interest in your bullshit that the producer not produce this bug???

In many game threads I wrote I am German I don`t know in which Game threads you are with so many comments. It looks like you are more a spamer that you know anything from bugs in games !!!

I wrote to many games or to the producer himself to give bug feedback. It is not clear if the producer know all time about it with such player like you he would never heard about bugs.

This bug I don`t want to read all here again search self I think with no problems you will found 3-5 times that this bug is reported here in different versions !!!

No person would change for a link the game with this bug so you can say this bug came from the producer himself.

He is not the only producer.

In some point you can say he is lazy maybe aso chaotic normal when you heard again from a bug then you make sure that this bug came no time again in your game. When you are a good producer you make a bug list to learn for the future from it.

And I said before this bug is not from him"self/his new files" it is a "RPGmaker bug". So all time when he used a unfixed version he produce this bug again. For example he buyed a new pc after it he copied all programs he need to produce the game on it. When you have it as a "RPGmaker" exe or rar you get all time this bug again. When you have not fixed it before or made a note next the "RPGmaker exe or rar" for example "Clock bug" then all time when you use the "RPGmaker" you read the bug note and you can remember about this bug and make sure that this bug came no time in your game again.
1612719974863.png

It's the first time I've ever seen your username so I didn't know you already specified you're German, it's not like I'm searching for your comments to find out.

When I say "Bug-free" I didn't mean I encountered no bug but bugs that were already reported by several people (that's what I meant by "the usual suspects") and in all the time I've been in the thread (ever since it was around 200 pages long, so more than 500+ pages ago) I never found ANYONE that posted about that specific bug besides you, that's why I said that it's most likely something on your end. The only "clock bug" I ever saw reported was way back when 0.12 was uploaded and it was a well-known bug BUT IT WASN'T THE ONE YOU MENTION.

I'm gonna repeat myself because you can't read either, it seems...
I've played the 0.16.2.1 3 times and 2 of my 3 playthroughs have been done with me playing the intro and no such bug happened.
That's why I insist it's something on your end. I'm not saying it doesn't exists in the code or whatever, otherwise you wouldn't be writing about it, but you're the first one I've ever seen that posted about it.

Reactions: MrD5

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018

I have played through this game from 0.8 and i didn't have your bug either .. So I suggest you reinstalling your RTP and here is link:

And i don't know why you have to show that you're German...

Reactions: Cesarbr

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
"I'm really German-mad because I'm having this [insert issue no one else is having except this guy, here] bug... must be the developer's fault!!"...

"Also I'm going to insult and be German-mad to this [insert person who is really helpful towards everyone and is always around to assist new and old players, here] guy!!"

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
German = Viking popular soul devoted to the improvement of the arts.

He is not accusing anybody, just talking about a possible bug in the rpgmaker itself.

For eventually confirmation, the user will produce a log of the repeating error and send it to the developer privately.
I think we've read it very differently... Regardless I prefer to picture him throwing a tantrum screaming with a thick German accent while punching his desk repetitively.

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
It's also to be understood a little bit, this is a tense time for everyone.

Maybe after he calms down, he'll send that log.
Im just taking a nap and then see this guy and our trialrag explaining things (in a really long way)...intense af

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Oh!

don't say that

while the two gentlemen were peacefully explaining their lengthy personal and professional questions, I was listening to some good music (for my ears, of course).
(btw, It was a perfect match)

Then, to my surprise, I am about to intervene peacefully, as well as constructively, to loosen the diabolical chains of knowledge of the two users.

And to my chagrin, I get reprimanded by an unspecified user, who didn't understand a damn thing about this whole ancestral knowledge thing.
(poste n° 14771, pour les professionnels)

LOL!

Next time I'll mind my own business and enjoy the show.

Sipping some good wine, of course.
I suppose that i should be a gentleman, too. Btw, it seems like in my country i can't see your video so i'm really sorry not able to hear what you heard :'<

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
It must be a very stupid error that nobody ever had and that nobody will ever have, and that surely if you reinstall the game or make any fixes, it will never happen again

and him making a fuss about it...

and then the Germans say that the Turks and Italians are more conflictive than they are!

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes