4.10 star(s) 167 Votes
Apr 16, 2020
How to unlock the reverse cowgirl scene with Vera in bathroom?
After you forced titjob her, theres choices like [cum, slower, sex] or something like that
If Im wrong, it could have been that you need her to get full naked
-
If you dont know what the fuck Im saying, then you havent or Vera aint in Submissive state
-
and If you still dont understand, "States" is an event where when you after fucking any girl multiple times in the game, and they start to try and stop you from the sexual relationship
-
Depending on the girl, theres different states, but all in all theres 3 in every girl 1. what the ghost guide wants you to do 2. not perfect but nothing changes(in the dialog or they still will have self control) and 3. is where you failed and cant fuck the girl anymore, becoming strict
-
(no hate, I ain't saying your dumb and dont know shit, just for future gamers)

Boglat

Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 1011695
Save 1: full stats
Save 2: Night time with lucille hearing a noise
Save 3: Martha doggo
Save 4: Martha first after bath sex
Save 5: Martha state
Save 6: Big tiddy police and robber (act 1)
Save 7: Big tiddy police and robber (act 2)
Save 8: Vera state
Save 9: Lucile state
Save 10: Halloween
Save 11: Christmas
Save 12: Mother's Day
Save 13: Easter Egg
Save 14: Full save (but not with whom are interested in Mia) passionate martha, playful lucile and submissive vera

Have a good day everyone wherever you are in this world!
I can't play the save 6 and 7. The MC is stuck at the wall whenever he gets up. Can you help me?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Do you mind briefing me on this? What should I know?
in short, whenever the Doc used to mention a date for a new update, he missed the deadline by a longshot most of the time after the Patreon debacle (TL;DR game got flagged for beasty, so he moved it out of the platform and created a new "safe" project for Patreon).

After a while he stopped giving specific dates and the updates take between 4 to 6 months now so people always say "Abandoned" after the 2nd or 3rd month. Skipped many stuff but yeah, that the gist of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Oseo Bones

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
I can't play the save 6 and 7. The MC is stuck at the wall whenever he gets up. Can you help me?
I find that specific scene is bug, too. Try to reinstall your game. If it's still bug i'll make 2 other saves

hrhr

May 13, 2019
in short, whenever the Doc used to mention a date for a new update, he missed the deadline by a longshot most of the time after the Patreon debacle (TL;DR game got flagged for beasty, so he moved it out of the platform and created a new "safe" project for Patreon).

After a while he stopped giving specific dates and the updates take between 4 to 6 months now so people always say "Abandoned" after the 2nd or 3rd month. Skipped many stuff but yeah, that the gist of it.
Pity, the art is really great and I was hoping it would move faster. Not that I'm in a position to make demands since I'm not a patron, but I expected the play time to be lengthier considering the game is reasonably old by now.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Soon we shall be graced with an update. I can feel it.. Well it's that or the medication, either way I HAVE HOPE!

• Red Heart

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This is another example of the media spitting more fake news.

Also, I beg your pardon but I age like a good wine... or was it like a bad wine?... My memory is not what it used to be... Where am I?
They say that the memory is the 2nd thing to go.

I don't remember what the 1st thing was.

• Haha

chupablo

Jan 24, 2019
After you forced titjob her, theres choices like [cum, slower, sex] or something like that
If Im wrong, it could have been that you need her to get full naked
-
If you dont know what the fuck Im saying, then you havent or Vera aint in Submissive state
-
and If you still dont understand, "States" is an event where when you after fucking any girl multiple times in the game, and they start to try and stop you from the sexual relationship
-
Depending on the girl, theres different states, but all in all theres 3 in every girl 1. what the ghost guide wants you to do 2. not perfect but nothing changes(in the dialog or they still will have self control) and 3. is where you failed and cant fuck the girl anymore, becoming strict
-
(no hate, I ain't saying your dumb and dont know shit, just for future gamers)
nah it's totally fine to say i don't know shit i just downloaded the full save cause i messed up doing the walkthrough,
so i got bored but maybe its just in the vera state save tnx for explaining bro

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
Did they change something from the guide? when I go to help martha in afternoon she doesn't gain guilt at all, I'm points behind the guide in guilt or am I doing something wrong, I go to storage, talk to her, get her something to stand on, and the get to touch her.
no guilt anywhere (just started)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Did they change something from the guide? when I go to help martha in afternoon she doesn't gain guilt at all, I'm points behind the guide in guilt or am I doing something wrong, I go to storage, talk to her, get her something to stand on, and the get to touch her.
no guilt anywhere (just started)
Check the book in your item box to see if her Guilt reach 70 or not, 70 was the maximum number and will unblock most of H scenes later. If you didn't then it was mean that you can't gain more Guilt from that action anymore, if you reach to the point when Martha was comfortable to let MC touching her (you can only gain new point if she didn't allowing you to do any touch or lewd action) so you had to move to other action or better yet when you wake up in the morning choose spend time with her until you reach the maximum Guilt point

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
Check the book in your item box to see if her Guilt reach 70 or not, 70 was the maximum number and will unblock most of H scenes later. If you didn't then it was mean that you can't gain more Guilt from that action anymore, if you reach to the point when Martha was comfortable to let MC touching her (you can only gain new point if she didn't allowing you to do any touch or lewd action) so you had to move to other action or better yet when you wake up in the morning choose spend time with her until you reach the maximum Guilt point
I'm so far away from that, I'm talking about like... day 4-5, my guilt is still in the single digit
I've just followed the guide and I NEVER got any guilt points when helping marhta in storage

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes