4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

UltraXile

Mar 5, 2019
It's a pipe dream at this point, but I'm hoping the next update will add an option to roll Martha over onto her stomach at night when she's sleeping. Which would allow David (or whatever name you chose) to do "stuff" with her butt at night similarly to Lucile. Anyway, really excited for the upcoming update.

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 1011695
Save 1: full stats
Save 2: Night time with lucille hearing a noise
Save 3: Martha doggo
Save 4: Martha first after bath sex
Save 5: Martha state
Save 6: Big tiddy police and robber (act 1)
Save 7: Big tiddy police and robber (act 2)
Save 8: Vera state
Save 9: Lucile state
Save 10: Halloween
Save 11: Christmas
Save 12: Mother's Day
Save 13: Easter Egg
Save 14: Full save (but not with whom are interested in Mia) passionate martha, playful lucile and submissive vera

Have a good day everyone wherever you are in this world!
Excuse me, How to make them(Vera,Lucile) up to 90??

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
It's a pipe dream at this point, but I'm hoping the next update will add an option to roll Martha over onto her stomach at night when she's sleeping. Which would allow David (or whatever name you chose) to do "stuff" with her butt at night similarly to Lucile. Anyway, really excited for the upcoming update.
Oh I really agree that XD

Reactions: khazimsan

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
No way to do so, the "level" cap is at 70.

Well, you can do it with a savefile editor and go further beyond that value but it's no use and can cause more trouble than anything.
Look at this pictures pls,It was in a 0.16.2 saves by MrD5.. so is it a cheat ??

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Look at this pictures pls,It was in a 0.16.2 saves by MrD5.. so is it a cheat ??
Nah, that's just a thing that used to happen on 0.15.2, believe it was sorta like a place holder (I'm refering to the "Passionate" text) as a way to check what state the women ended up with. For what I remember, that text wasn't meant to be displayed yet but probably will on a future update (this doesn't mean next, tho haha).

I never got that issue in 0.15.2 so I'm guessing it's thanks to messing with the values via a save editor haha as I mentioned, the "level" cap for everyone is 70 (Mia's currently 35) so any value beyond that is thanks to an editor, which isn't exactly wrong to use unless you don't exactly know what's gonna happen if you go overboard. Also it's only available for Martha, but no worries, the save isn't useless.

TL;DR not to worry, that's probably due to an edited savefile, it has no big negative effects whatsover.

Reactions: JackieTop and MrD5

hardbo1ledegg

Jul 27, 2019
Watching this game improve over time brings a tear to my eye..
One quick question, do u plan on having a team at some point to help u?

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
d
Nah, that's just a thing that used to happen on 0.15.2, believe it was sorta like a place holder (I'm refering to the "Passionate" text) as a way to check what state the women ended up with. For what I remember, that text wasn't meant to be displayed yet but probably will on a future update (this doesn't mean next, tho haha).

I never got that issue in 0.15.2 so I'm guessing it's thanks to messing with the values via a save editor haha as I mentioned, the "level" cap for everyone is 70 (Mia's currently 35) so any value beyond that is thanks to an editor, which isn't exactly wrong to use unless you don't exactly know what's gonna happen if you go overboard. Also it's only available for Martha, but no worries, the save isn't useless.

TL;DR not to worry, that's probably due to an edited savefile, it has no big negative effects whatsover.
OH I see ! Thx!!

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
I am myself, I like to be a clone of myself, however something tells me that the mind is simple and people's skulls, right now can be found in 736 pages of this thread.

PS: Anyway, in these days I'm getting a wireless mouse, with (rechargeable) battery update every 30 months, but it's already a complete project.
What's the name of the mouse @@ my mouse said that i can use up to 7 days but only 2 days after...btw im using viper ultimate razer

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
The only one that prevents is the operating system with a maximum pool of 1000 (which the chickens then go and modify in settings/mouse-sensitive) of every fucking game on the network.

That's why they are numbers for chickens.

PS: If you want, I can also tell you what controller I bought to play every fucking game on the net, without any fucking external programs.
Appreciate that XD Thank you

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes