4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so far away from that, I'm talking about like... day 4-5, my guilt is still in the single digit
I've just followed the guide and I NEVER got any guilt points when helping marhta in storage
If you never got any points with Martha then either it was a bug or that option didn't gain point, maybe you should only focus on other action like talk with her when having dinner, go down the basement and spook her from behind, have bathroom key and go in when she's taking bath,...

Mar 28, 2019
Btw, is there a guilt level check for the morning Martha visit dialogue? She immediately defaults to "there it is AGAIN" even though this is the first time.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm so far away from that, I'm talking about like... day 4-5, my guilt is still in the single digit
I've just followed the guide and I NEVER got any guilt points when helping marhta in storage
For a quick way to gain points (if a bit tedious) is to spam the option "Spend the day with..." that appears after the MC gets 10 Depravation points. This option is available before you get out of bed in the early morning, pick that option and then pick any of the girls, everytime you use the option you gain +5 points with the selected girl, repeat until everyone is at 70 points. For leveling the MC, pick the "Masturbate" option.

After that you can freely interact with the girls and you won't find the message "X girl's level isn't high enough", but you still are gonna need to interact with them in the span of a couple of days to get every scene.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Btw, is there a guilt level check for the morning Martha visit dialogue? She immediately defaults to "there it is AGAIN" even though this is the first time.
What "level" does Martha have? You can check in the Diary. That scene only starts appearing when she has 25 of Guilt, I believe.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I mean 1-2 years ... And you be ready for 11 years ... That's big man
1612553193872.png

I never mentioned years, tho! hahaha Honestly it would make me sad if the Manor took that many years to be done, I'd be expecting the prequel to be done by then.

Anyways, move along, no loli-gagging!

Reactions: MrD5

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.16.2.1

Is it possible that these old RPGMaker bug don`t publish all time again from the Game producers?

Audio/BGS/_Clock it have to be only Clock = Audio/BGS/Clock (ogg file)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Bug 0.16.2.1

Is it possible that these old RPGMaker bug don`t publish all time again from the Game producers?

Audio/BGS/_Clock it have to be only Clock = Audio/BGS/Clock (ogg file)
How did that bug trigger? I'm on my third full playthrough and haven't encountered it.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes