4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Any intention to add pregnancy? Maybe some magic causing the dog sperm to be fertile?
Nah, the Doc has made it clear he isn't exactly into that. The "ray of hope" for those who like it is that MAYBE (and a big MAYBE) it'll be added as an ending but if you were expecting gameplay or some focus on it, I don't think it'll happen.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
hello bros, srry if this has been asked before but are there any scenes related to table/dropping the fork? like under the table cunnilingus or getting caught and receiving a blowjob under the table later in the game? ALso will i miss any story progression quests if keep bestiality off?Thanks.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
hello bros, srry if this has been asked before but are there any scenes related to table/dropping the fork? like under the table cunnilingus or getting caught and receiving a blowjob under the table later in the game? ALso will i miss any story progression quests if keep bestiality off?Thanks.
Also,how do i access completed scenes in mind palace? the book only has 3 character intro pics..Thanks again

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
1) hello bros, srry if this has been asked before but are there any scenes related to table/dropping the fork? like under the table cunnilingus or getting caught and receiving a blowjob under the table later in the game?
2) ALso will i miss any story progression quests if keep bestiality off?Thanks.
1) Currently no, no outcome whatsoever, will be added on a future update, just don't know when.
2) As far as I know you won't miss anything in regards to strictly story stuff unless you are considering one-time events/scenes like the event with the diamonds (Jules/Velvet), as for that one you need to have the beasty active and make Vera give the horse a handjob, then the event should start after you go to sleep but it isn't story related so if you don't mind missing a side-event, then leave Beasty deactivated.

Also,how do i access completed scenes in mind palace? the book only has 3 character intro pics..Thanks again
The Mind Palace only shows the scenes from the Velvet/Jules event (part 1 of it only, as far as I know), the DogxMartha Boobjob/Blowjob and the Event State scene you ended up with for each girl. Any other scenes not mentioned (besides First Time Sex with Martha and the LucilexDoggo sniff) can be repeated by interacting with the girls during the day. The game has no proper "Gallery" room. The book only replays still images from certain moments, you unlock them as you get more scenes/complete each girl's State Event but they're not animated, so they don't necessarily count as scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hugo_GLz

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Im sorry but, Can you tell me the process exactly??
Gonna repost my "Tips" cause I'm too lazy to go all over it again xD but please, READ the full comment, 90% of questions related to the game's progression can be solved by following the 4 points I specified just below, other 10% is either bug/glitch talk and/or "When's the next update?" stuff :KEK:

"Quick pointers to avoid too many back and forths:

1) Make sure the MC (your character) and the girl you want to get the scenes of need to be at 70 points each. For a quick way to do so, whenever the character wakes up, don't get out of bed and pick the option "Spend the day with" and pick the girl you want to "level", each time you get +5 points with a limit of 70 (35 for Mia).

2) The game is based on progression, so even if you have everyone at max "level", you won't unlock all the scenes to do in the same day, you'll need to redo them on subsequent days to see them fully.

3) As for the State Events, you need to do all the scenes of the girl you want to unlock the State of at least TWICE.

4) For any other questions, check the guide in page 1 (below the "Downloads" area) and it will give you a full overview of the game and a list of the scenes unlockable for all of the girls."

If any other thing comes up feel free to ask away but as I mentioned, please read the whole thing and check the guide cause most issues with progression can indeed be solved by following these points.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
1) Currently no, no outcome whatsoever, will be added on a future update, just don't know when.
2) As far as I know you won't miss anything in regards to strictly story stuff unless you are considering one-time events/scenes like the event with the diamonds (Jules/Velvet), as for that one you need to have the beasty active and make Vera give the horse a handjob, then the event should start after you go to sleep but it isn't story related so if you don't mind missing a side-event, then leave Beasty deactivated.

The Mind Palace only shows the scenes from the Velvet/Jules event (part 1 of it only, as far as I know), the DogxMartha Boobjob/Blowjob and the Event State scene you ended up with for each girl. Any other scenes not mentioned (besides First Time Sex with Martha and the LucilexDoggo sniff) can be repeated by interacting with the girls during the day. The game has no proper "Gallery" room. The book only replays still images from certain moments, you unlock them as you get more scenes/complete each girl's State Event but they're not animated, so they don't necessarily count as scenes.
that was a good explanation.thanks a lot bro

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
Gonna repost my "Tips" cause I'm too lazy to go all over it again xD but please, READ the full comment, 90% of questions related to the game's progression can be solved by following the 3 points I specified just below, other 10% is either bug/glitch talk and/or "When's the next update?" stuff :KEK:

1) Make sure the MC (your character) and the girl you want to get the scenes of need to be at 70 points each. For a quick way to do so, whenever the character wakes up, don't get out of bed and pick the option "Spend the day with" and pick the girl you want to "level", each time you get +5 points with a limit of 70 (35 for Mia).

2) The game is based on progression, so even if you have everyone at max "level", you won't unlock all the scenes to do in the same day, you'll need to redo them on subsequent days to see them fully.

3) As for the State Events, you need to do the girl you want to unlock the State of at least TWICE.

4) For any other questions, check the guide in page 1 (below the "Downloads" area) and it will give you a full overview of the game and a list of the scenes unlockable for all of the girls."

If any other thing comes up feel free to ask away but as I mentioned, please read the whole thing and check the guide cause most issues with progression can indeed be solved by following these points.
ahhh Love you bro..! Thx a lot lol

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
Gonna repost my "Tips" cause I'm too lazy to go all over it again xD but please, READ the full comment, 90% of questions related to the game's progression can be solved by following the 4 points I specified just below, other 10% is either bug/glitch talk and/or "When's the next update?" stuff :KEK:

3) As for the State Events, you need to do all the scenes of the girl you want to unlock the State of at least TWICE.

I'm really sorry to make bother you.. Can you give me the version of 0.15.2 ?? I can't get 0.15.2... please..! If you don't have 0.15.2,pls tell me how to get it..!

Jun 19, 2020
Hi just found this... So want to ask can this be played on joiplay on android?

P.s: Just try it but it seem to be missing something? Anyone know what I am missing? Screenshot_2021-02-01-23-23-42-363_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi just found this... So want to ask can this be played on joiplay on android?

P.s: Just try it but it seem to be missing something? Anyone know what I am missing? View attachment 1014989
Seems like an error due to a faulty/incomplete RTP installation. Either that OR you have the files for the game on the external storage of your device which causes error with JoiPlay (don't know why) as the files need to be in the internal storage.

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
I was joking too, you couldn't tell the point of my joke? (the manor and the guilt! the guilt of the manor skull).

Perhaps I pressed some sore buttons in a sensitive discussion.
I have the same feeling when Doc reply me ... Are you Doc 2 or one of his clones? XDD

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes