4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Off-topic (hopefully this won't be deleted for being off-topic :^v) but I never understood why some women get that big-ass butterfly tattoo on their asses hahaha it looks awful like 99% of the time
Personally, I don't understand why any woman gets any tattoo. It's like slapping a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. Just my opinion of course.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
butterfly;

pussy=ass=passion

turn over your heart and you have two buttocks!

but also

eternity=grace=changing

It is also a symbol of wisdom and sweetness.
I'm not against tattoos, but huge tattoos like those are a turn off for me most of the time unless they're particularly well-made or more detailed. For example, the type of back tattoo yakuzas have can look awesome and really hot on a woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It looks like Capcom producers have been inspired by certain "animes". Fucking perverts... :sneaky:
View attachment 1010233

Source: Hachishaku Hachiwa Keraku Meguri Igyou Kaikitan The Animation. (y)
That last manga panel is certainly creepy, when they are in the car and the kid sees her crying but the other passengers just see a shadowy face with a creepy smile... Definitely scaroused material.

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
That last manga panel is certainly creepy, when they are in the car and the kid sees her crying but the other passengers just see a shadowy face with a creepy smile... Definitely scaroused material.
It's an interesting story. The japanese have macabre urban legends.

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
The manga that inspired the animated version is by the author Jyoka/叙火.

But if you want something more up-to-date and quality, I recommend the author Iwasaki Yuuki/岩崎ユウキ.

As for the stories, they are the same all over the world.

PS:
Frank Stein,

does the Writer from Providence ring a bell?
About the animation and RE8, I was being sarcastic.

Honestly, I don't usually read mangas. Sorry.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
So I don't know what triggered this but I think this happened after I chose the option to scared the mother in the basement, and I just started playing this game, but my character appearance change to an alien looking one, any fix please?? thank you!
before.png before

glitch.png after

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
this is my first playthrough tho? First time playing it, so there isn't new save
Most likely an issue with the image files. The "alien face" is how the character used to look before the sprite was redone in version 0.16, the Doc (the dev) probably left the original file in there for whatever reason (maybe as a legacy file?) and somehow it got toggled and now overlaps. Why does that happen? Don't know, first time I've seen this particular bug hahaha

So TL;DR a graphical bug, don't know if it can be fixed manually

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Then it's a bug man XD
thats why I am asking if there is a fix lol XD

Most likely an issue with the image files. The "alien face" is how the character used to look before the sprite was redone in version 0.16, the Doc (the dev) probably left the original file in there for whatever reason (maybe as a legacy file?) and somehow it got toggled and now overlaps. Why does that happen? Don't know, first time I've seen this particular bug hahaha

Yea I kinda guessed that it is from an older version, would be awesome if there is a fix, anyway, thanks!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
So I don't know what triggered this but I think this happened after I chose the option to scared the mother in the basement, and I just started playing this game, but my character appearance change to an alien looking one, any fix please?? thank you!
Just go to bed at night and it will fix itself.

I left the "legacy" sprite because sprites changes are handled by manual commands in the code, which I need to change... manually. And as not all the code is fully re-worked, there still will be some commands that will "call" the legacy sprite, and if is is not there, the game will crash.

And yes, the files don't overwrite themselves because they have different filenames for asset organization sake.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes