4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
One story arc that could be included to actually build upon the game... would be to go through Doyle's memories and well... he has seen you screw your family... turn about is fair play. However, in doing so... you would learn what went wrong for Doyle and how he ended up like that... and how to avoid it yourself. Also being able to jump back into his memories and have more *ahem* ...options... would be an easy way to add a few more characters to the game.
We would need actual substance to build upon it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys, need help... didn't find the latesta posts... sry about that

Can't progress with Lucile. I keep playing with here outside but nothing happens. Also, the doyle scene when he appears before you advancewith the character didn't appear yet to me in any place she is. Do you know what to do here?

Thx :)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys, need help... didn't find the latesta posts... sry about that

Can't progress with Lucile. I keep playing with here outside but nothing happens. Also, the doyle scene when he appears before you advancewith the character didn't appear yet to me in any place she is. Do you know what to do here?

Thx :)
Quick pointers to avoid too many back and forths:

1) Make sure the MC (your character) and the girl you want to get the scenes of need to be at 70 points each. For a quick way to do so, whenever the character wakes up, don't get out of bed and pick the option "Spend the day with" and pick the girl you want to "level", each time you get +5 points with a limit of 70 (35 for Mia).
2) Doyle makes himself visible after the MC gets 70 points. Might be some other stuff needed but this one is obligatory.
3) The game is based on progression, so even if you have everyone at max "level", you won't unlock all the scenes to do in the same day, you'll need to redo them on subsequent days to see them fully.
4) For any other questions, check the guide in page 1 (below the "Downloads" area) for a full overview of the game and a list of the scenes unlockable for all of the girls.

If you don't find something on the guide, feel free to ask again in here c:

Reactions: RabbitHole69

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Quick pointers to avoid too many back and forths:

1) Make sure the MC (your character) and the girl you want to get the scenes of need to be at 70 points each. For a quick way to do so, whenever the character wakes up, don't get out of bed and pick the option "Spend the day with" and pick the girl you want to "level", each time you get +5 points with a limit of 70 (35 for Mia).
2) Doyle makes himself visible after the MC gets 70 points. Might be some other stuff needed but this one is obligatory.
3) The game is based on progression, so even if you have everyone at max "level", you won't unlock all the scenes to do in the same day, you'll need to redo them on subsequent days to see them fully.
4) For any other questions, check the guide in page 1 (below the "Downloads" area) for a full overview of the game and a list of the scenes unlockable for all of the girls.

If you don't find something on the guide, feel free to ask again in here c:
Thx for the answer :)

Right after I asked here I found her at library in the morning and the state event started.

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
cant get the state event to trigger for martha, I have 70 depravation 70 guilt and Doyle is in his ghost form and I can't find any other events that need to trigger.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
cant get the state event to trigger for martha, I have 70 depravation 70 guilt and Doyle is in his ghost form and I can't find any other events that need to trigger.
Need to do all her scenes at least TWICE. Check the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area). The State Event won't trigger unless you've seen all of her previous scenes (minus the Holiday Events ones) and all the above requirements you already mentioned.

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks
Need to do all her scenes at least TWICE. Check the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area). The State Event won't trigger unless you've seen all of her previous scenes (minus the Holiday Events ones) and all the above requirements you already mentioned.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What is that gif from my dude?
Character is Lady Dimitrescu from the "Maiden" Visual Demo of RE Village. GIF looks like a simple loop so if you ask if it's from a game you can play, then no, just an animation loop made by an artist.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Mom??!

MoM! MOM! MOOOOOOM!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully when the game come out someone will giving us Mods that not just make her naked but change Ethan dialogues from a very scared guy into "HURT ME MOMMY, STAB ME WITH YOUR SEXY FINGERS MOMMY, STEP ON ME" or shit like that
Then I would be in heaven

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes