4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
do i need beast mode on? also she only gives me a forced hand job in bathroo. titjob never shows up
Hmmm, that I can't confirm as I have it on by default, but it shouldn't be an issue. Just do her regular scenes, none of the ones with David include any animal tag team.

Reactions: flossy123

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
ok sweet ty TrialRagnarok i did not know i missed the bj scene hope that one gets redone as well
Yeah, eventually the old scenes are gonna get remade so they will also be affected by the girl's State she ends up with cause you'll be bewildered to notice that even if Vera is in a Submissive State, she'll still act like a bitch in some scenes and that's the reason haha not all of them are tuned (yet) to show the shift in personality.

Nextune

Aug 27, 2018
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.16.2

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN
WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

YOU WILL MISS SCENES WITH JUST ONE SAVE FILE! MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO THE WOMEN DURING THEIR STATE EVENT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;
This post contains a very detailed walk-through (step by step guide). Click Me!
This post has multiple save files, for everything you need. Click Me!
how can I trigger the sex scene in yoga

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how can I trigger the sex scene in yoga
I mean, did you read the guide on Martha's scenes? It's explained in there, bub!

Also to avoid a lot of questions, just make sure you have done the following already:

1) Max both the MC and (in this case) Martha to 70 points.
2) The option might not appear right away, it will take you 2 or 3 days for it to happen as it's a progression type of game, having maxed stats doesn't unlock everything right of the bat, just makes it a bit quicker.

Nextune

Aug 27, 2018
I mean, did you read the guide on Martha's scenes? It's explained in there, bub!

Also to avoid a lot of questions, just make sure you have done the following already:

1) Max both the MC and (in this case) Martha to 70 points.
2) The option might not appear right away, it will take you 2 or 3 days for it to happen as it's a progression type of game, having maxed stats doesn't unlock everything right of the bat, just makes it a bit quicker.
ahh icc tqq man

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
only me think of that ?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

sure bones can add the ''ghost mom'' in the story imagine the doyle mom posses marta and we can have a double incest in one ??? lol
Getting RE8 vibes from this. Who am I fooling ? It's definitely the tall lady we keep on seeing in the trailers.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
This looks so good! Any chance for a mobile port in the future?
Probably not. Only way to do so right now is with JoiPlay. Had a tutorial on that and usual troubleshooting. It's not the best way to play it but as of now, it's the only way to play it.

Check the links below my animated banners or click/tap here if you're on mobile.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
are you talking about the jerk off and ass job?
or is there a vaginal sex scene?
I don't know if there is penetration in the yoga scene yet. Unless I missed something in the most recent update with the updated variations.
Still keeping an eye on this, hopefully we get a substantial update soon. This is still one of my fav game, always fun to replay through it when a new update drops.

Sep 7, 2017
One story arc that could be included to actually build upon the game... would be to go through Doyle's memories and well... he has seen you screw your family... turn about is fair play. However, in doing so... you would learn what went wrong for Doyle and how he ended up like that... and how to avoid it yourself. Also being able to jump back into his memories and have more *ahem* ...options... would be an easy way to add a few more characters to the game.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes