4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That's why you use the golden oldie, xvideos. Vids get taken down, they get reupped.
I know, I do have a playlist with several in there as well but I got used to PH so the loss still hit hard cause used the playlists as a way to archive names/codes and later on search for them and now they're fucking gone... Call me old fashioned but I'm gonna need to invest in a fuck ton of HDDs cause I can't trust shit to be up.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I know, I do have a playlist with several in there as well but I got used to PH so the loss still hit hard cause used the playlists as a way to archive names/codes and later on search for them and now they're fucking gone... Call me old fashioned but I'm gonna need to invest in a fuck ton of HDDs cause I can't trust shit to be up.
I'm way ahead of you there, I have 5 already, totaling 32 TB, and about to buy another one... never again will a video I like disappear into the ether lol. Also I get memberships and rip a site and then resub like a couple years later, then do the same thing.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm way ahead of you there, I have 5 already, totaling 32 TB, and about to buy another one... never again will a video I like disappear into the ether lol. Also I get memberships and rip a site and then resub like a couple years later, then do the same thing.
I'm barely at 11GB among 4 different HDDs so I still have a long way to go but yeah, shit's hitting the fan and I'm risking it no more.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
You'r the hero

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
There are not plans for any official translation to any language. However, once the game is finished, I will (officially) share the project un-encrypted files so people can make mods, translations, etc. If they want.

Well I'll be really happy to help if someone want to do the translation in french. Not good enough with a computer to do it myself.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.16.2

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN
WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

YOU WILL MISS SCENES WITH JUST ONE SAVE FILE! MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO THE WOMEN DURING THEIR STATE EVENT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;
This post contains a very detailed walk-through (step by step guide). Click Me!
This post has multiple save files, for everything you need. Click Me!
Thanks for the guide. But I wanted to ask a few things, since i dont quite get it .....

1. The so called "STATES" for the girls require you to have 70 points with them and then trigger the event with Doyle where he is not respoding to your ring and you then see his body in the basement ? After that you talk to the girls and they enter the next "STATE" ?

2. We should keep more Saves because once a girl enters her next STATE, she cant go back and this lockes old scenes with them ? Will the game warn us with a msg that the girls are entering a different STATE ? Can we decline the next state ? Like can we tell them "Maybe later" or "Not ready yet"

3. How do we get the scenes during breakfast and dinner ? Actions -> Drop fork and then there is nothing.

Thats is it I think. Im still early in the game and I have been grinding points the hard way (+1) , I have not used the "Spend the day with" option yet xd, and I have like 30+ point with the girls and get block a lot from continueing :D
I have also to meet some of the character like Mia, Jules, Valvet and Claire.

Oct 16, 2019
Haven't played the game in a lot of time. I get to fuck with Martha in the bathroom, but can not longer have missionary with her on the bed. Is that scene gone??

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the guide. But I wanted to ask a few things, since i dont quite get it .....

1. The so called "STATES" for the girls require you to have 70 points with them and then trigger the event with Doyle where he is not respoding to your ring and you then see his body in the basement ? After that you talk to the girls and they enter the next "STATE" ?

2. We should keep more Saves because once a girl enters her next STATE, she cant go back and this lockes old scenes with them ? Will the game warn us with a msg that the girls are entering a different STATE ? Can we decline the next state ? Like can we tell them "Maybe later" or "Not ready yet"

3. How do we get the scenes during breakfast and dinner ? Actions -> Drop fork and then there is nothing.

Thats is it I think. Im still early in the game and I have been grinding points the hard way (+1) , I have not used the "Spend the day with" option yet xd, and I have like 30+ point with the girls and get block a lot from continueing :D
I have also to meet some of the character like Mia, Jules, Valvet and Claire.
1) Those are some of the requirements to trigger it BUT you can choose when to start the event, it doesn't automatically put you in a scene where you need to choose.

2) Correct, once a girl ends up in a State, you can't change it in-game by any means, you're stuck with it. Before you start the event, the game (Doyle) warns you to create a new save just in case so you can reload if you messed up. As for delaying it, it's kinda iffy cause I remember during one of my playthroughs Lucile was ready for her State event to happen but after not starting it for like 4 or 5 days in-game she automatically ended with "Playful", so best is not to delay it too much or maybe that's just a single occurrence where it bugged for me.

3) Currently there's no way to get them. It's been a while since I played so I can't remember if there's a menu with "???" or "Not Implemented". Rule of thumb is that if it's "???" you can eventually unlock it, if it says "Not Implemented" or "N/I", the option is just a placeholder and will eventually be added on a new update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limited20
Oct 16, 2019
No, you need to tell her to go to the bed, instead of asking her to give you a handjob.
I don't have that option in my dialogues. This are the only times where I can choose

"Did you come to join me in the bath?..." (Of Course.../Not now...)

"Honey... Let mommy clean this 'mess' before you go..." (Let her 'clean' you.../Just Leave...)

And then appears a box with the only option of Ride

Warlord21

Dec 12, 2018
I cant seem to find the bathroom key i tried lookin on the right side of the bed but no use this is my 3rd save to this point ... can a generous soul help or is there a way to console it or smth ? thanks in advance.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm confused, why are people expecting an update on this when Survivor Guilt is supposed to be next? Or did that change?

Reactions: Coa989

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I cant seem to find the bathroom key i tried lookin on the right side of the bed but no use this is my 3rd save to this point ... can a generous soul help or is there a way to console it or smth ? thanks in advance.
Have you peeked on Martha while you have Doyle with you? You can only get the key after he mentions it. Check her night stand either in the afternoon or in the evening after peeking on her and receiving that dialogue.

Reactions: Warlord21

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
because how can you not wait for an update on this game?
They probably mean it as in "The Doc hasn't said anything specific to an update for this game but instead 'something in January' " which can be interpreted in something more besides an update. In the end who knows and even the Doc has mentioned that MAYBE January so it's not final but eh, take it as you will :^v

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
They probably mean it as in "The Doc hasn't said anything specific to an update for this game but instead 'something in January' " which can be interpreted in something more besides an update. In the end who knows and even the Doc has mentioned that MAYBE January so it's not final but eh, take it as you will :^v
what I'm saying is: it doesn't matter if the doctor talked about an update or not. It's impossible not to expect an update on this game, with or without the doctor announcing it (a fanboy comment) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In short is that you don't put too high expectation about the release date, Doc said something in January doesn't mean it has to be new update but could be some arts or progress update instead. And sometime he's even late to deliver the update in the past too, so be patience and playing other games on this site until Doc releasing it

KkuroSenpaii

Feb 25, 2020
I don't have that option in my dialogues. This are the only times where I can choose

"Did you come to join me in the bath?..." (Of Course.../Not now...)

"Honey... Let mommy clean this 'mess' before you go..." (Let her 'clean' you.../Just Leave...)

And then appears a box with the only option of Ride
try with a new save

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes