4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm trying to find that post I did explaining how to use the search bar cause I'm too lazy to do it again haha I'll come around to it later, in the meantime...

As I said in my previous comment, check page 702 for a zip file (or rar, can't remember) with 18 saves. Those should suffice. If the pages in the thread don't go that high for you, change the "Post per page" to 20 and then go to page 702. Post is by MrD5, it's like the 4th or 5th comment from top to bottom.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
its "sure bones is taking his sweet f*cking time" season

nah just joking xd
love you bones
I always take my sweet time fucking.

(love ya too... in a platonic way)

I can smell the next update is not all about mia. And Godseo maybe have some thing for our "policewomen" XD
Well... you are 50% right on that...

no dude i really was. i love the game but i can wait for it. i play this one almost since the month it came out and its one of the best RPG out there so i can wait for quality content :D
Pay no mind to that guy, he is a terrorist... and we shouldn't negotiate with them.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
No plans for Spanish so far and unless there's a way to translate it and not break the game while doing it, then no hope in the meantime. Maybe someone will do it eventually, but time will tell. So yeah, in resume, No and most likely no but maybe a tiny yes.
What about French ?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
What about French ?
There are not plans for any official translation to any language. However, once the game is finished, I will (officially) share the project un-encrypted files so people can make mods, translations, etc. If they want.

I mean like sex, not just blow job that happens one time.
Only time will tell... But no, only Vera has doggo vaginal penetration scenes... so far.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There are not plans for any official translation to any language. However, once the game is finished, I will (officially) share the project un-encrypted files so people can make mods, translations, etc. If they want.

Only time will tell... But no, only Vera has doggo vaginal penetration scenes... so far.
Interesting! So we will have Mia content and maybe some content for other characters? Feel sad that our mysterious merchant girl still didn't got more love than a feel boobjob, wish to have some more moment with her

YaBoiChimkenNuggs

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know of a good gameplay video that includes Martha's passionate post bath sex scene in her bedroom? I found one but the dude cropped the video weird and kept talking, which is not really what I want to hear as I watch martha get pounded. Any help would be appreciated.
After the purge on the hub, alot of playthroughs were deleted, so i dont think so.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i can now reply every scene in the game or just a few only like before ?
Like before. The Doc has been clear he doesn't exactly like "Gallery" rooms to watch everything without playing, so unless he changes that in the final version (whenever it eventually comes), then no, you'll be stuck with rewatching unrepeatable scenes only.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm having trouble with martha state event i dont get the guide idk how to activate it
Quick pointers just to discard requirements you might have not gotten yet:

1) Make sure both the MC and her are at 70 points each (Depravation and Guilt, respectively)
2) Make sure Doyle is already visible (you can check on him in the basement, once you reach 70 points Depravation he should be visible)
3) Do all of Martha's scenes at least TWICE, it's pretty much a requirement for the State Event to happen along with the previous 2 points. For a list of the possible scenes, check the guide again in the "Martha Scenes" tab.

If you've done all of the above and you still cannot trigger the State Event, please send me your savefile in rar or zip format as you can't upload the raw file.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes