4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Darkmanx

Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys , can someone give me the date of the next update and please can we share opinons about some imporvement in the next update . But please make it quick most of all people are bored in this quarantine
This is hillarious! Nobody knows about EXACT dates for the next update. Only thing we can do is - wait...

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Hello guys , can someone give me the date of the next update and please can we share opinons about some imporvement in the next update . But please make it quick most of all people are bored in this quarantine
Everyone knows that Dr. Bones met a long time to create his content. Impatience will hurt you and put unnecessary pressure on the creator. So drop it, go on something else, take care of it differently, and come see it once every two months. If the game is ready, you will be happy; if not, you will not be frustrated. Bones probably won't stop to create this game because he likes it, but he probably won't change his working speed either.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
OK how can i go out at night to unlock velvet and jules scenes everytime i try to go out i found it raining
You need to unlock the scene where Vera gives the horse a handjob. Can't remember the right value of Arousal but I believe it's 25 points onward. Just to be sure, spam the "Spend the day with..." option until she (and the main character as well) reach 70 points.

legent

Oct 13, 2019
How do I get the 2nd option for sleeping with Martha. I already did her state event she is on the passionate state.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What if you wanted to go to heaven, but Bones said: NOT YET IMPLEMENTED.
You just say...

Spiral Staircase
Rhinoceros Beetle
Desolation Row
Fig Tart
Rhinoceros Beetle
Via Dolorosa
Rhinoceros Beetle
Singularity Point
Giotto
Angel
Hydrangea
Rhinoceros Beetle
Singularity Point
Secret Emperor

Shienou

May 26, 2017
hey i have a suggestion for some content for this masterpiece. the main focus would be adding in a way for the player to place/move certain items. this could mainly be used for being the gardener that is talked about in the intro... it would be cool to see what the kind of landscaping the community comes up with. There could also be a whole scenario where your mom asks you to weed the garden where you could have a scene of "helping" her pull out the weeds and "accidentally" rub your boner against her while doing so

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I'm interested in this, 2d art always get me. And it's quite well rated.
Wanna play it, but...when trying to fix some things on my laptop, I made a little hole on the keyboard cable with the screwdriver...and luckily enough, killed only exactly four keys on it: three of four arrows and the Del.
Anyone knows a way to change the controls to wasd on this game?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm interested in this, 2d art always get me. And it's quite well rated.
Wanna play it, but...when trying to fix some things on my laptop, I made a little hole on the keyboard cable with the screwdriver...and luckily enough, killed only exactly four keys on it: three of four arrows and the Del.
Anyone knows a way to change the controls to wasd on this game?
Besides using the virtual keyboard, getting a USB keyboard or using a combo of Xpadder + Xbox 360/PS3 controller, I don't think the you can play it since the bindings can't be changed (that I know of).

Last edited:
Reactions: Anão3682

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Dang. Will try the virtual keyboard. If anyone knows any plugins or stuff that could help, let me know please

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Dang. Will try the virtual keyboard. If anyone knows any plugins or stuff that could help, let me know please
There's an option or key binding by pressing the F1 key while the game is open but only works for "Actions" buttons such as Enter/Accept, Back/Refuse which usually are Z and X, respectively. Maybe there's a way to modify your keyboard bindings per se instead of in-game, since there's no option for that currently.

Try googling "change keyboard key bindings" or something like that, maybe you'll be able to do so temporarily with software.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I just used one Key remapper I already had here and it worked just fine. Feeling stupid af.
Good stuff til now. The art is really nice.
Does it have a mobile port (official or not)? If not, such a shame that a nice game stays shackled to a limited engine like RPGM

torcur

Jul 18, 2017
I went ahead and created a New Game save with everything maxed so you don't have to grind/repeat scenes.

*fixed link*

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: shark10
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes