4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Acervo912

Oct 11, 2021

Jokes aside, besides the ones in the diary, there's still the Holiday Events and the Diamonds one (still inconclusive so far, we don't know when that event is gonna get finished).
Check the guide at the bottom of page 143 so you know how to access those.
I saw one vídeo the mom fuck im bathrromm, Its real? Because in game until now is Just a handjob.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I saw one vídeo the mom fuck im bathrromm, Its real? Because in game until now is Just a handjob.
My bad then, it's been a while since I played. What I meant to say before is that the "To Do" list in the diary is only of regular scenes, there are many more scenes, specifically ones triggered by the State events of the characters (except for Mia, she still doesn't have an State yet).

And per my last comment...
Check the guide at the bottom of page 143 so you know how to access those.

It's way too much info to write in here taking in account it's already been written AND put in a single comment, so go read that shit, please.

Djora17

Dec 21, 2017
Is it possible for someone (fan, random dev) to just keep updating the game or making a remake? like cmon guys is not gonna get a new version and there's already more fanart content on discord than the actual game

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is it possible for someone (fan, random dev) to just keep updating the game or making a remake? like cmon guys is not gonna get a new version and there's already more fanart content on discord than the actual game
I'm obviously talking out of my ass as I'm ignorant of how RPGM works, but for the little to no info I know and have read in here, apparently it's not completely possible to do much since the files are encrypted and even if you can replace the images (because you can do so easily), I'm not sure how easy or hard it would be to do a code rework and/or add new events without the original source file.

Reactions: Djora17

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I'm obviously talking out of my ass as I'm ignorant of how RPGM works, but for the little to no info I know and have read in here, apparently it's not completely possible to do much since the files are encrypted and even if you can replace the images (because you can do so easily), I'm not sure how easy or hard it would be to do a code rework and/or add new events without the original source file.
indeed it is super easy. even the transfer to a newer engine is no problem. there is a script for it..... but psssst :devilish:

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just wont to see the mc keep his girls happy and i would not picture the dog as ntr are anything because it's a dog are the horse. because of animale instincs.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
welll.. i muest to admit that fanart in this game is pretty fappable material in fact. that would not be bad.. but i dont think Dr want to share the code with fans. at least not with the game in early or medium stages. but in the future (faaar away xd) who knows. maybe he will be agree with that. of course all of this is pure speculation and at some point expression of my own personal desire.
unfortunaly all of my favorite games arent uploding content in a few months now. and its pretty difficult to find quality games, mostly of these are repetitive story and garbage generic art. so.. the good thing about waiting is that when it comes, its gonna be good. even better than the best and most fapable fanart

Reactions: Djora17

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
welll.. i muest to admit that fanart in this game is pretty fappable material in fact. that would not be bad.. but i dont think Dr want to share the code with fans. at least not with the game in early or medium stages. but in the future (faaar away xd) who knows. maybe he will be agree with that. of course all of this is pure speculation and at some point expression of my own personal desire.
unfortunaly all of my favorite games arent uploding content in a few months now. and its pretty difficult to find quality games, mostly of these are repetitive story and garbage generic art. so.. the good thing about waiting is that when it comes, its gonna be good. even better than the best and most fapable fanart
My memory is a bit foggy but I kinda remember something along the lines of the Doc decrypting the files (possibly that also includes the source code?) once the game is finished so people can give it a poke.

Of course, we're not near the end by a longshot but hey, if our grandkids are still alive by then, they could do something with it.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
My memory is a bit foggy but I kinda remember something along the lines of the Doc decrypting the files (possibly that also includes the source code?) once the game is finished so people can give it a poke.

Of course, we're not near the end by a longshot but hey, if our grandkids are still alive by then, they could do something with it.
maybe the forgotten 0.1 version (mid 30s maybe?) was about Doyle's adventures as the mc, but time and sand erased those facts from the colective memorie... and of course Doc died in the process y and therefore he had to start all over again with this new life form. i mean he is a talk skeleton!

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
So i want to join the discord to see more fan art but im worried that all the fan art is just beast n that stuff just makes me sick. Is it mainly just beast?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So i want to join the discord to see more fan art but im worried that all the fan art is just beast n that stuff just makes me sick. Is it mainly just beast?
Haven't checked the Discord in a while, but there's a fanart corner in this very thread, check the bottom of page 143. it's the 3rd to last post, I believe. Both beasty and non-beasty, so you can gauge how much beasty there could be in the Discord server (if there's more fanart there than in here, which is probable).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ok, a quick troubleshooting:
1) Are you running it from inside the compressed file? (You'll be surprised how common this is)
If so...

2) Does the location of the game folder include special characters like !"#$%&/()=?
If so, remove any of those, special characters tend to mess some applications.

3) Is the folder of the game inside disc C:? As in, does it ask for Admin. Rights to launch?
Remove it from there, some games also won't start/launch properly when this is the case.

4) Try extracting the compressed file again, sometimes files get corrupted during extraction.

5) As far as I remember, the Doc has said that the RTP is no longer needed for this game, but just to double check, download the "RPG Maker VX Ace" file from and install it, then launch the game again.

Diegoabm

Dec 20, 2017
Ok, a quick troubleshooting:
1) Are you running it from inside the compressed file? (You'll be surprised how common this is)
If so...

2) Does the location of the game folder include special characters like !"#$%&/()=?
If so, remove any of those, special characters tend to mess some applications.

3) Is the folder of the game inside disc C:? As in, does it ask for Admin. Rights to launch?
Remove it from there, some games also won't start/launch properly when this is the case.

4) Try extracting the compressed file again, sometimes files get corrupted during extraction.

5) As far as I remember, the Doc has said that the RTP is no longer needed for this game, but just to double check, download the "RPG Maker VX Ace" file from and install it, then launch the game again.
Thank you so much!!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes