4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Trying to access the halloween event but the pumpkin isn't in the graveyard in the afternoon. Any suggestions?
Has Mia (the young blonde girl) arrived to the Manor? If not, that's why.

Otherwise, you might be missing more Depravation points.

Yaltus

Aug 26, 2019
hey man are you gonna updated or what, great game bye the way, sorry my english i am not a native

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Browse here

Updates occur every 4-6 months more or less, and he isn't working on it until he finishes the new update for his other game (Survivor's Guilt) so those 4-6 months haven't even begun to run yet.

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
No.
basically bones needs to start working on survivor's guilt, which will take 4 to 6 months, and only then will he start working on this one, which will take another 4 to 6 months?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
basically bones needs to start working on survivor's guilt, which will take 4 to 6 months, and only then will he start working on this one, which will take another 4 to 6 months?
No, he's been working on Survivor's Guilt for a while, so hopefully the 0.2 version is gonna come before December, afterwards he's gonna do work on The Manor, so the 4 to 6 months of ETA start whenever 0.2 is published.

Dec 26, 2017
I hope he won't abandon the games. I get the feeling that he is bored or burned out.
IMO manor is what got Doc his fanbase and its also his more popular game. I dont think Survivor's Guilt will prove nearly as popular. Unless Doc decides to pull a patreon disappearing act, he will keep coming back to this game. With the update delays I would love to see a modding community, like what happened with urban demons, add some content between updates. Doubtfull though.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, Ok, Cool, I already did that, And I couldn't find a FULL GALLERY save for this version
[v0.17.3]
Ummm...

In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Just go to sleep and interact with the chair at midnight. That save is as complete as it can get without modifying it with software.

If you meant "FULL GALLERY" as in be able to watch both unrepeatable and repeatable scenes, the game doesn't contain a full gallery to begin with since the repeatable scenes can be... repeated :KEK: so the only ones viewable in the "Mind Palace" are the ones you can't get/see again via gameplay.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope he won't abandon the games. I get the feeling that he is bored or burned out.
He won't abandon any of his project for sure but real life did kept him not to fully dedicating his time on it, so far he's focusing on Survivor guilt but botched the deadline 2 times (planned to release it around August and then move to September but now just hope it will came out within this year) so the best decision would be to play other games until Doc release it
IMO manor is what got Doc his fanbase and its also his more popular game. I dont think Survivor's Guilt will prove nearly as popular. Unless Doc decides to pull a patreon disappearing act, he will keep coming back to this game. With the update delays I would love to see a modding community, like what happened with urban demons, add some content between updates. Doubtfull though.
Not gonna lie I would love to see some modders love the game so much they decide to do lot of modding content for this game or Survivor guilt like with UD, just wishful thinking but still hope it will happen

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
thing is urban demons art is pretty basic, like paint style. so anybody can do art for a mod. but the manor is has a lot of work in this area, so what is going to happen is mods are going to use recycle layers and its gonna suck
a good exaple of a mod with PERFECT art work is the mod for Liz the Tower and the Grimoire. basically u cant tell whats the original game and whats the mod. also, this mod is focused in preg content, which is great!
i like urban demons pretty much but until the day somebody makes a preg mod, that game for me isnt finished.
also i share the game i was talking about and its mod. its easly one of the best mods out there

Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire
Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
a guy posted a pic in it dogo fucking martha in his discord and someone said when this will be in the game i replied in 2024 ..few minutes later im banned lol i guess that got into him, its not like i complain about him being lazy all the time ,i swear that was the first time if i did complain many time that will be understandable, ma guy u got to accept some critics we barely see u working on the game in a month ....its not like we dont know that you are trying to milk the fuck out of this game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
a guy posted a pic in it dogo fucking martha in his discord and someone said when this will be in the game i replied in 2024 ..few minutes later im banned lol i guess that got into him, its not like i complain about him being lazy all the time ,i swear that was the first time if i did complain many time that will be understandable, ma guy u got to accept some critics we barely see u working on the game in a month ....its not like we dont know that you are trying to milk the fuck out of this game
I guess in the end the people pressure and high expectation really get to Doc and make him hate every mention about release date, I don't think it was simple that he want to milk his supporters but that shit from his life and harsh criticized burned him out and make him have that kind of attitude. I don't know what happen to him but I think he just done being nice and forgiving

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes