4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How long this game is?
First time? Could take like 10 hours without any guide. Knowing what to do/help with the guide, maybe like 3-4 hours? Mostly for the grind. With speedrunning strats, like 1 hour and some change.

And just to a step further, there's a compendium of what scenes each girl has so you can check more or less how much content there is. It is written by Golem98, just search for his Kermit profile pic in page 143, his guide is like the 7th to last post.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
First time? Could take like 10 hours without any guide. Knowing what to do/help with the guide, maybe like 3-4 hours? Mostly for the grind. With speedrunning strats, like 1 hour and some change.

And just to a step further, there's a compendium of what scenes each girl has so you can check more or less how much content there is. It is written by Golem98, just search for his Kermit profile pic in page 143, his guide is like the 7th to last post.
I guess I officially just lost interest seeing that. A huge % of content seems to be focused on beast. Not just some rando scene you need to hunt for & can easily skip.

Naaah man, not my cup 'o tea.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
oh wait ... that seems to just link to rando other artsy stuff.
Indeed. For an actual count of beasty scenes, refer to this post.

There's also a minor scene with Lucile (the younger sister from the original 2) that is just the dog sniffing her ass, but besides that, nothing further happens (at the moment).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there any way we can let Doyle tag along in Martha scenes?
As far as I remember, most scenes don't occur if Doyle is tagging along. The ones that come to mind where he does is Lucile's Tag (unless I'm remembering incorrectly), Vera x Horse Handjob and I believe he can also tag when she gets fucked by the dog. As for Martha, maybe I'm wrong but I think he can during the Yoga scene. Besides those, I'm unsure, I'd need to test it out some other time.

Reactions: Parmigian

Parmigian

Jun 29, 2018
As far as I remember, most scenes don't occur if Doyle is tagging along. The ones that come to mind where he does is Lucile's Tag (unless I'm remembering incorrectly), Vera x Horse Handjob and I believe he can also tag when she gets fucked by the dog. As for Martha, maybe I'm wrong but I think he can during the Yoga scene. Besides those, I'm unsure, I'd need to test it out some other time.
Thank you i just feelt sorry for my dead buddy everytime our char rejected him from tagging along

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
he mentioned this by himself ;)
But i understand the urge to clarify obivious things to incestfans ;)
Well, it was mentioned earlier that the beastly stuff is kept more to a minimum in the game & that it can be fully disabled via config, so I'll keep this one on my radar for now.

Still ... I read it's good, but if it's gonna take a year for each 'n every meaningful update going forward because the DEV is splitting his attention between multiple games then ... yeah ... unlikely I'll ever get around to a v0.x incomplete game like this one.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Well, it was mentioned earlier that the beastly stuff is kept more to a minimum in the game & that it can be fully disabled via config, so I'll keep this one on my radar for now.

Still ... I read it's good, but if it's gonna take a year for each 'n every meaningful update going forward because the DEV is splitting his attention between multiple games then ... yeah ... unlikely I'll ever get around to a v0.x incomplete game like this one.
it will surely help to put this game on a lower priority in terms of expectations. The better will be the impact if an actual update appears. But i guess you have many.... i mean really MANY other games on here which deal with the incest fetish. And some have even a decent artstyle. So just sit back and relax ;)

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
got any update for the 0.17.3 ? Thank you very much!

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes