4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Giving this a try. Kinda a rudimentary game for me (unlike ToN) (not a gripe just a statement) So no instructions even on how to save the game?? Did a search and finaly found that "X" Key is what you have to hit to save, but issent the way to save a game a basic function that should be up front and not need to search to find out how????

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
The escape key works as well, and pressing escape to bring up some kind of in-game menu is a very, very, VERY well-established convention.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
The escape key works as well, and pressing escape to bring up some kind of in-game menu is a very, very, VERY well-established convention.
Thanks and yes "escape" is the well-established convention, and the first thing I tried but nothing happened ( who knows why, maybe the game was not ready at the time I pushed it) But escape does now work btw. Plus I'm so used to mouse click games.

Mar 31, 2020
Quick troubleshooting. Some will sound stupid but trust me, it happens haha

1) Make sure you're not running the game from the compressed file.

2) Make sure the path where the "game.exe" file doesn't contain special characters in it, those mess up applications.

3) Extract the compressed file again, sometimes the extraction corrupts files and mess up the way it works.

4) Do you happen to have several peripherals connected at the same time? Like keyboard, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc. Try unplugging one by one (usually Bluetooth devices mess shit up, idkw) and trying to move again. You can reload the game with F12.

5) If you happen to have another keyboard on hand, plug it in instead of the one you're using.

6) Also make sure the file isn't in a folder the asks for Admin. Right to launch, that also breaks things.

Besides the ones above, I don't have anything else in mind to check. Either way, let us know if ANY of them worked, please.
Thanks for listing those things otherwise I wouldn't have tried this to fix it. I went to my setting and went to bluetooth and other devices, after pressing remove device for both my keyboard and mouse to delete them, and reconnecting them, the game now works. So thanks man

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Giving this a try. Kinda a rudimentary game for me (unlike ToN) (not a gripe just a statement) So no instructions even on how to save the game?? Did a search and finaly found that "X" Key is what you have to hit to save, but issent the way to save a game a basic function that should be up front and not need to search to find out how????
Most RPGMaker games have the default keys untouched, hence why there's never a tutorial on how to do it as they've been around for so long that if you have played ANY other RPGMaker game, it should be like muscular memory, similar to Call of Duty or pretty much any other shooter, unless there's a new mechanic, you know from memory without ever playing it how to run, use the melee, crouch, aim, shoot, etc. Same goes for RPGMaker.

Z or Enter are usually for Confirmation, X or Esc are to deny/cancel/open menus and holding Shift makes the character run.

These have been the standard for years so that's why when people make a game in this type of engine and don't modify the default keys see no purpose on putting a tutorial. On the other hand, things change for something like Urban Demons cause even thought some of the uses of Z and X remain, the menus and other things need additional keys that are told to you in a tutorial cause otherwise you'll never guess it. There are usually other keys but not everyone uses them or codes them to work the same as they're not agreed upon universally. For this game, you can quickly "reload" the game as if you booted it up anew by pressing F12, if you press F1 a small properties window appears, F5 toggles Fullscreen and F6 toggles a window resize (tho it's in 4:3 so it's useless for widescreen). These last two also disclosed at the beginning of the game.

Now, this ain't against you, I'm just telling you that it's nothing new that they don't disclose the key bindings.

Mar 31, 2020
Quick troubleshooting. Some will sound stupid but trust me, it happens haha

1) Make sure you're not running the game from the compressed file.

2) Make sure the path where the "game.exe" file doesn't contain special characters in it, those mess up applications.

3) Extract the compressed file again, sometimes the extraction corrupts files and mess up the way it works.

4) Do you happen to have several peripherals connected at the same time? Like keyboard, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc. Try unplugging one by one (usually Bluetooth devices mess shit up, idkw) and trying to move again. You can reload the game with F12.

5) If you happen to have another keyboard on hand, plug it in instead of the one you're using.

6) Also make sure the file isn't in a folder the asks for Admin. Right to launch, that also breaks things.

Besides the ones above, I don't have anything else in mind to check. Either way, let us know if ANY of them worked, please.
Turns out that didn't exactly fix it. I am not sure what exactly it was but this is what I did
1) Turn off bluetooth and wifi
2) Turn on airplane mode
3) Remove keyboard and mouse from devices
4) Plug them back in
5) Start game

Theblank_^^

Dec 31, 2018
Suggestions:
-In the morning when you wake up Lucile and she help Martha with yoga, to find some yoga outfit (yoga pants) for her with Doyles help and helping her from behind standing position to stretch without Martha to see (+1 Trust), for another option make a hole on her pants and begin "stretching" her (0 Trust). All Martha [naive] see there is bro and sis "bonding" and she is proud of them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Lets finally find music for Martha in the evening, some classic from '20s or '30s whenever Doyle timeline is, he can help you to find some vinyls in basement or attic, remembering his good times with his mom at night. Of course, when alone some special dance class from Martha (can add +1 Guilt for teaching) . As for "special" scenes , options to "Stop" or "Clumsy trip over her" and thank her for supporting you on her breasts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-While on dinner , when talk with Vera, you can mention that you read book named "something with horses in it" and making Vera +1. After some time she invite you to help her with animals (options Yes/No).

-There is a lot of options hiding under table , such as Vera start to masturbate thinking of animals with another option to find cucumber under chair and use it as dildo, Lucile find you under and let you do to her what you want (fingering or licking) hiding you with her legs , and Martha fingering herself and option with you and same cucumber you find it there to masturbate her.
-After unlocking Martha State , she buy new pills or you can switch back pills again, and let her be awake at midnight.
-After unlocking Lucile State, new positions unlock in cosplay event.
-After unlocking Vera State, she grabs you in her room at night, or you break in depends on her state how you are with her.
Or when she wake up at night you dont run and tie her up for a bed or run and she have one more option to torture you.
-Merchant start selling some sex toys you can use under table with girls or sexy outfits for Lucile and Martha.

- (Forgot her name) the rebel one come back for bag of diamonds, but of course you start to blackmailing her with nasty stuffs making her to come every night in barn while everybody sleep.

-Mia is "special" but after we know more stories with her , something will come to mind with her too. She is just not yet, as Dr. would put in game "NOT IMPLEMENTED" in my head still :)

Sorry for long post, this is in my head for now, hope it will help. :)

Theblank_^^

Dec 31, 2018
Suggestions:
-In the morning when you wake up Lucile and she help Martha with yoga, to find some yoga outfit (yoga pants) for her with Doyles help and helping her from behind standing position to stretch without Martha to see (+1 Trust), for another option make a hole on her pants and begin "stretching" her (0 Trust). All Martha [naive] see there is bro and sis "bonding" and she is proud of them.
-Lets finally find music for Martha in the evening, some classic from '20s or '30s whenever Doyle timeline is, he can help you to find some vinyls in basement or attic, remembering his good times with his mom at night. Of course, when alone some special dance class from Martha (can add +1 Guilt for teaching) . As for "special" scenes , options to "Stop" or "Clumsy trip over her" and thank her for supporting you on her breasts.
-While on dinner , when talk with Vera, you can mention that you read book named "something with horses in it" and making Vera +1. After some time she invite you to help her with animals (options Yes/No).

-There is a lot of options hiding under table , such as Vera start to masturbate thinking of animals with another option to find cucumber under chair and use it as dildo, Lucile find you under and let you do to her what you want (fingering or licking) hiding you with her legs , and Martha fingering herself and option with you and same cucumber you find it there to masturbate her.
-After unlocking Martha State , she buy new pills or you can switch back pills again, and let her be awake at midnight.
-After unlocking Lucile State, new positions unlock in cosplay event.
-After unlocking Vera State, she grabs you in her room at night, or you break in depends on her state how you are with her.
Or when she wake up at night you dont run and tie her up for a bed or run and she have one more option to torture you.
-Merchant start selling some sex toys you can use under table with girls or sexy outfits for Lucile and Martha.

- (Forgot her name) the rebel one come back for bag of diamonds, but of course you start to blackmailing her with nasty stuffs making her to come every night in barn while everybody sleep.

-Mia is "special" but after we know more stories with her , something will come to mind with her too. She is just not yet, as Dr. would put in game "NOT IMPLEMENTED" in my head still :)

Sorry for long post, this is in my head for now, hope it will help. :)
I couldn't find the cucumber man when will I find it ??!

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
I love this game <3 nice pace the grind is not too much, hot as fk :D nice mini games. GG Hopefully more will come soon.

Oseo Bones

Great job to all who are working on this.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
where is basement?
any map pictures?
no running with mouse? sad
Where any basement is... downstairs :LUL: now being serious, go to the room next to the kitchen and there will be stairs in the top left corner.
Map pics? Why tho? It's not a big map to begin with and unless you skipped the intro, you shouldn't need a map.
For the mouse, that can be done but it requires some elbow grease on your part. Tutorial here.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Sex: Complete all her previous scenes and variations (do each scene multiple times), then go to her room during the afternoon (while Lucile is in bathroom) and speak with her.
Actually don't need to complete them (or even do them all). Got sex scene without doggo scene. Maybe the scene changes though?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes