4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

420dfrank

Apr 26, 2019
Anyone else see the mom get briefly possessed (or something) in the bath?? You see it when:
- State event is done-> passionate
- Enter the bath and do HJ -> Ride -> BJ twice
After the BJ, she gets possessed?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone else see the mom get briefly possessed (or something) in the bath?? You see it when:
- State event is done-> passionate
- Enter the bath and do HJ -> Ride -> BJ twice
After the BJ, she gets possessed?
Yeah, happens randomly (for what I know) but I'm not sure if it's a one-time thing (like an easter egg) or if it can be replicated after the first time seeing it happen.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The CG looks great, and the game mechanics seem very interesting, but really don't like incest. That kills it for me. Such a shame there is no option to not have that.
you could edit it out with the RPGMaker. Just change the Manor to an educationcamp for juvenile Delinquents :D
Martha is the Director, Vera works there, Lucille is a fellow inmate and "Dad" is the Sherriff who brought you there

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
no news for the next updae
Most likely Q1 of 2022 since he won't focus on The Manor until Survivor's Guilt v0.2 is done and that was supposed to drop on September, we're in November already and no updates on that either so... yeah.

TL;DR no. 2022

Reactions: Nero91

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Could anyone confirm if the next update will bring new scenes or will there only be changes to scenes that already exist?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Could anyone confirm if the next update will bring new scenes or will there only be changes to scenes that already exist?
If the Trello is anything to go by, 4 rework + State Variations for each of the reworks (so 2 new scenes for each of those 4 reworks, more or less) and new Diary pics.

Mar 31, 2020
I am having an issue where I cannot walk. The character is constantly walking up. Even pressing all the arrow keys and different directions the character will not turn or move at all and stays stuck. I have played the game in the past and came back to see the new updates and reworks but I am getting annoyed at this. I don't know why this is happening and I am pretty sure it is just an issue on my end because I see no one else is having this issue. If you can help me then please do

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I am having an issue where I cannot walk. The character is constantly walking up. Even pressing all the arrow keys and different directions the character will not turn or move at all and stays stuck. I have played the game in the past and came back to see the new updates and reworks but I am getting annoyed at this. I don't know why this is happening and I am pretty sure it is just an issue on my end because I see no one else is having this issue. If you can help me then please do
Quick troubleshooting. Some will sound stupid but trust me, it happens haha

1) Make sure you're not running the game from the compressed file.

2) Make sure the path where the "game.exe" file doesn't contain special characters in it, those mess up applications.

3) Extract the compressed file again, sometimes the extraction corrupts files and mess up the way it works.

4) Do you happen to have several peripherals connected at the same time? Like keyboard, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc. Try unplugging one by one (usually Bluetooth devices mess shit up, idkw) and trying to move again. You can reload the game with F12.

5) If you happen to have another keyboard on hand, plug it in instead of the one you're using.

6) Also make sure the file isn't in a folder the asks for Admin. Right to launch, that also breaks things.

Besides the ones above, I don't have anything else in mind to check. Either way, let us know if ANY of them worked, please.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes