4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
is there a way to remove the "this will be reworkd in the future" signs? it get annoying fast
When the game is done.

On a serious note, you could PROBABLY extract the compressed files, search for that PNG, delete it and repack it. If you mean as in remove them completely from trying interactions you already noticed won't progress further, then...

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
When the game is done.

On a serious note, you could PROBABLY extract the compressed files, search for that PNG, delete it and repack it. If you mean as in remove them completely from trying interactions you already noticed won't progress further, then...
hello,not a game related question,but how do you mark the games under your comment?i mean you have waifu academy,the manor and tales of lewdia under your message,i want to have the same thing but i dont know how to do it,can you please explain?

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hello,not a game related question,but how do you mark the games under your comment?i mean you have waifu academy,the manor and tales of lewdia under your message,i want to have the same thing but i dont know how to do it,can you please explain?
For sure! It requires a bit of work if you want consistency in the size of the images but I'll gladly explain! I'm going to put all the explanation in a 1636367129829.png so it won't bloat the length of the thread page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
When the game is done.

he would need to replace it with a dummy-file with the same name. A complete transparent png or a 1x1 Pixel .... if the file is missing it would break the game ;)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
he would need to replace it with a dummy-file with the same name. A complete transparent png or a 1x1 Pixel .... if the file is missing it would break the game ;)
What's funny is that it will still pause the game for 2 seconds or so and if you ever forget that you made that change, it will confuse the hell out of you :KEK:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
this game when update?
No dates when its the next update for the Manor,
Doc is working on Survivor Guilt (i think), only after the release of the update for Survivor Guilt we know if Doc will produce one more update for Survivor or it will go over to the Manor, until then we gotta wait since we got no info about the progress.

AK4774KA

Aug 18, 2020
No specific dates but we assume Q1 of 2022, that means between January and March but that's just a hopeful date for release, not set in stone.
He takes 7-8 months to update when he IS working on it. He's not even going to begin working on the update until Jan-Mar of next year, so hope for mid 2022 and still keep your expectations low.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
He takes 7-8 months to update when he IS working on it. He's not even going to begin working on the update until Jan-Mar of next year, so hope for mid 2022 and still keep your expectations low.
Yep, that's wishful thinking. Last update took a hell of a long time but previous one was like 4-6 months, hence why the Q1 of 2022 for extremely hopeful release.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Quality takes time. + The dev has a life(I think). So it takes time, I personliy don't see a point of constently writing when will it come out.

I had fun, like his style. Liked his music test(the music in the game is soo good)

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Just met the Mia character, But no schedule for her in the walk-through?? Does anyone have info on her schedule?

Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes