4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well, I was going to trigger the glitch again (I hadn't saved after, last time), and apparently, this time it decided not to happen... I'll keep the save on the side and see from time to time if I can manage to trigger it again, in case it helps figure out what does it and why.
But for now, apprently it's kinda somewhat fixed ?

Edit : Wait, I might be stupid. Further testing, gimme a moment.
2nd edit : Well, no. Can't seem to trigger it again. The first time, it happened when I tried to get the second bathroom scene with Mia. Just when the protag was about to "slip and fall", his ghost twitchy penis appeared on top of where it's supposed to be during the scene after that. When the animation started, it was happening "under" his dick (if that makes sense), which was acting like the #1 layer on a Photoshop file basically. The animation was going on, but covered up. And when the scene ended, it stayed there.
But this time, eveything went smoothly, event doing the scene again, and I can't seem to make it happen again.
Weird shit, innit? :KEK:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, especially when it happens three times in a row, then you wait a few days, changing nothing, and he stops happening... Maybe I did another event and somehow that caused the glitch ? But if that's it, which one ? Hard to tell. Maybe someday I'll manage to trigger it again.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

cokezero00

Jan 13, 2020
its so tiring to try and find new scenes at the latest updates... but like it very much though.. especially the threesome with the doggy :love::love: the only new one I found after trying many times after playing and finishing all the scenes...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
For a lot of the scene you can just follow the protag's notebook by hitting Q and following the pages' hints, though. Aside from that, TrialRagnarok has a guide up to date somewhere, apparently.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
For a lot of the scene you can just follow the protag's notebook by hitting Q and following the pages' hints, though. Aside from that, TrialRagnarok has a guide up to date somewhere, apparently.
Guide's not mine haha I'm just a cunt trying to help around here :KEK:

The guide is in page 143 of the thread, it's the 7th to last post, I believe. If you wanna thank someone for the guide, do so to Golem98 :giggle:

Lilkingwhalz

Jul 27, 2020
I need help each time I try to run the game it say error and shit found out i needed to install something but i don't know what pls help

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Guide's not mine haha I'm just a cunt trying to help around here :KEK:

The guide is in page 143 of the thread, it's the 7th to last post, I believe. If you wanna thank someone for the guide, do so to Golem98 :giggle:
Yeah I hadn't checked the guide up until now, but seeing as you mentionned it multiple times, I just assumed. Turns out you're just a cheeky cunt trying to be helpful.
How dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
May 26, 2018
I downloaded the saves but I do not know which folder to add them too. Also when I start the game it is windowed. I tried pressing F5 to play on full screen and that does not work. Would love to try the different saves if I can get them to work. Any help is appreciated

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I downloaded the saves but I do not know which folder to add them too. Also when I start the game it is windowed. I tried pressing F5 to play on full screen and that does not work. Would love to try the different saves if I can get them to work. Any help is appreciated
First, extract them from the compressed files, if you put the .rar/.zip file, it won't work. Now, move the extracted file(s) in the same directory the "game.exe" file is located in.

Now, make sure the saves you downloaded are compatible with your game version. If you snatched them from this post, make sure that the version you're playing is the latest one (0.17.3), otherwise they could cause issues or not work at all.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Or simply making content doesn't take an hour to make for an equal hour of content...
If you think they could pump out updates fast and just pretend it takes a while, it's clear you don't know the first thing about game making. Takes hours to barely make a minute or two of content, counting in bug testing and trouble shooting. And that's without mentionning that not all dev quit their job to make game full time.
So instead of bitching around and implying all devs are scamming people, how about you learn some god damn patience.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Or simply making content doesn't take an hour to make for an equal hour of content...
If you think they could pump out updates fast and just pretend it takes a while, it's clear you don't know the first thing about game making. Takes hours to barely make a minute or two of content, counting in bug testing and trouble shooting. And that's without mentionning that not all dev quit their job to make game full time.
So instead of bitching around and implying all devs are scamming people, how about you learn some god damn patience.
gonna get nerdy. This isn't as complicated as most other games people make and at this point, he's just going to be doing the same thing over again (Sex scenes, talking, more talking, events maybe, additional scene cinematics, hs level writing) because he's finished basically all the necessary/general game mechanics (Like movement, equipping/using, day-night cycle, weather, setting up dialogues, events, map design, etc) so he doesnt have to put in more time on that unless hes adding something new, which i totally doubt for a game played in a tiny manor with extremely simple & straightforward quests. All hes doing is the same thing over and over and if anything, the process should get faster & less buggy each time. So if this update (which is almost half a year in the making) has like 6 quests+scenes, then hes been taking 1 month every scene+quest which isn't the best work speed, espcially if he has 4 years of total experience on this game. It should be way better. And if this update has less than 6 scenes, then you know bones has been milking you guys all along.

All of this is me underplaying this, i think he should be finished with about 9 scenes in half a year, thats including him working irl and that he gets tons of money from his supporters allowing this process to be easier.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well if you wanna play the big shot who's a pro in the field and knows how it should work because you say you do... well, you do you, big guy.
If you wanna consider updates should be pumped left right and center every week or two because it doesn't need any work and the Doc is just rehashing the same scenes over and over with different characters, you're either and idiot, or didn't touche the game.
Writing doesn't happen with the snap of a finger unless you're just making a gonzo scenario for you game ("Hey I'm the plumber" "Welcome. Now fuck me." type of shit). Buuuuut of course since you say he's not doing anything new and just repeats the same stuff over and over, you won't accept that as an answer.
And you won't accept that variable managing isn't something native to RPG Maker and needs to be coded in, meaning scenes dependancy to each characters individual stat plus choices depending of MC's own stat needs to be carefully put in as to not break the flow of a game.

No, it's so much easier to come in with your big boy boots saying you know how to make games and imply that you know the dev is actually sitting on tons of updates ready to roll out but choose to put one per year to scam money out of people. because of course if he's making a game, he's making it full time, all day long, every day of the week, every week of the month, and every month in the year, right ?
Cuz no dev have to keep their job to afford living in this fucking world, not the secodn they set up some form of Patreon, right ?

And it's not like I expect you to admit anything either. You're not the first one to decide "Hunga bunga ! Dev bad ! Dev scam ! Me point finger !". And not the last. You type have no fucking shame or respect, you just think acting like this makes you heroes.
Spoiler : it doesn't.

Let the fucking guy make his game at his own rythm. People who support him do so of their own free fucking will. They're not brainwash. They're big boys and girls, just like you, and if they feel he isn't worth their money, they'll stop backing him. You coming here playing the white knight of justice isn't gonna do anything about it other than start useless argument.
So zip it, please.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Jarul and babykeem
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes