4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
For sure! It requires a bit of work if you want consistency in the size of the images but I'll gladly explain! I'm going to put all the explanation in a View attachment 1490750 so it won't bloat the length of the thread page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you so much,this is the first time i'm getting such a great answer in the internet lol,thx man and stay safe

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
As far as the time of day goes, I know that the brightness changes, and sometimes it will say something like "wait until afternoon" etc. , but other than that, is there a way to tell what time of day it is?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
As far as the time of day goes, I know that the brightness changes, and sometimes it will say something like "wait until afternoon" etc. , but other than that, is there a way to tell what time of day it is?
Each time of day (morning, afternoon and evening) has 2 "halves". For example, when you wake up and eat breakfast it's morning's first half, when you go outside and Lucile is in the garden ready to play hide n seek, it's the 2nd half of the morning, after that, the 1st half of the afternoon starts and so on.

Other way to tell the time, albeit more akin to someone that has run around all over the place for hours, it's the location of the manor's inhabitants.

For example, 1st half of the morning Martha is doing yoga, Lucile is sleeping and Vera is in the kitchen, for the 2nd half of the morning, Martha is taking a bath, Lucile is running in the garden and Vera is "helping" the horse.

Yet another way to tell the time is to use the couch in the fireplace. Take a seat and if it says "Wait", it means you're in the 1st half of whatever timeframe you're currently on (morning, afternoon or evening), but if it says "Wait until x" (x being afternoon or evening), then you're in the 2nd half.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
As far as the state event goes (not sure what state event means, but anyway) I tried the " You need to get an event with Doyle, attempt to use his ring and it should fail you must then head to the basement and speak to his skeleton to finish the event" and I did get the fail and talked to him in the basement (both me and Martha are at 70) then talked to Martha but nothing happened.

I then tried to get the fail again (several times) but it never failed, and he always came to me. Is this because you only need to do the fail once??

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how much beasty content does this have???
is it still only with vera??
Nope, there's more Beasty with the other girls. Check here for the list so I don't write it again :^v
As far as the state event goes (not sure what state event means, but anyway) I tried the " You need to get an event with Doyle, attempt to use his ring and it should fail you must then head to the basement and speak to his skeleton to finish the event" and I did get the fail and talked to him in the basement (both me and Martha are at 70) then talked to Martha but nothing happened.

I then tried to get the fail again (several times) but it never failed, and he always came to me. Is this because you only need to do the fail once??
Check this post.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

Also I forgot to mention, the State Events are kickstarted once all those 3 requirements in the other post are fullfilled, but you still need to interact with each girl during a certain time of the day after making Doyle visible. For Martha, get up in the middle of the night and check if she's in her room, if she is, then you must be missing the full version of a scene (the beasty ones don't count). If she's no longer in her bed, go to the fireplace and the State Event will start once you talk to her twice.

The game will suggest you save because the end result of the event CAN'T BE CHANGED IN-GAME. But do check the guide for the choices to pick and what State they lead to. Currently, the Passionate State is the better one for Martha.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Check this post.
Thank you! But to clarify, since I did get the "fail" and then found him and talked to him with me & Martha at 70 (but maybe did not have all of the scenes played) do I still have to do the "fail" thing for other girls once they are at 70, or is the "fail" a do it once and your done??

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thank you! But to clarify, since I did get the "fail" and then found him and talked to him with me & Martha at 70 (but maybe did not have all of the scenes played) do I still have to do the "fail" thing for other girls once they are at 70, or is the "fail" a do it once and your done??
Fail? As in calling him with the ring? Just once, ever. That's not repeatable, it's just the hint to let you know you're primed for the State Events to be activated.

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Holy f just how many more pp liked my saves comment...but not even read the word "guide" right below download ......

testing1646

Jun 24, 2018
No dates when its the next update for the Manor,
Doc is working on Survivor Guilt (i think), only after the release of the update for Survivor Guilt we know if Doc will produce one more update for Survivor or it will go over to the Manor, until then we gotta wait since we got no info about the progress.
If they're working on SG and there are no future dates for an update, then shouldn't this game be on hold then?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Okay so I might be a complete idiot who can't do a search to save my lfie (and apologies if that happens to be the case), but I couldn't find another mention of this, though I thought I did before reaching it.

I have an issue with the Mia bathroom scene. The ghostly floating penis. I thought I saw someone mention it but couldn't find the post again... As a way of dodging that bug or making the dick disappear ever been found or is my whole save just fucked ?

And yes, I am using the latest version, un-modified.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Okay so I might be a complete idiot who can't do a search to save my lfie (and apologies if that happens to be the case), but I couldn't find another mention of this, though I thought I did before reaching it.

I have an issue with the Mia bathroom scene. The ghostly floating penis. I thought I saw someone mention it but couldn't find the post again... As a way of dodging that bug or making the dick disappear ever been found or is my whole save just fucked ?

And yes, I am using the latest version, un-modified.
Can you send me your savefile, just to check? Upload it to the thread in either a zip or rar file, otherwise it won't upload.

Also, I'm unsure if this will help as I don't really know if that "trigger killer" still exists or if it was just for that particular version, but you can try it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Can you send me your savefile, just to check? Upload it to the thread in either a zip or rar file, otherwise it won't upload.

Also, I'm unsure if this will help as I don't really know if that "trigger killer" still exists or if it was just for that particular version, but you can try it.
Well, I was going to trigger the glitch again (I hadn't saved after, last time), and apparently, this time it decided not to happen... I'll keep the save on the side and see from time to time if I can manage to trigger it again, in case it helps figure out what does it and why.
But for now, apprently it's kinda somewhat fixed ?

Edit : Wait, I might be stupid. Further testing, gimme a moment.
2nd edit : Well, no. Can't seem to trigger it again. The first time, it happened when I tried to get the second bathroom scene with Mia. Just when the protag was about to "slip and fall", his ghost twitchy penis appeared on top of where it's supposed to be during the scene after that. When the animation started, it was happening "under" his dick (if that makes sense), which was acting like the #1 layer on a Photoshop file basically. The animation was going on, but covered up. And when the scene ended, it stayed there.
But this time, eveything went smoothly, event doing the scene again, and I can't seem to make it happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes