4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Is Doyle (the ghost) visible now? To trigger the girls' State events, he needs to become visible first, this happens after you reach 70 points in Depravation and you try to call him using the ring, he won't respond and you need to check on him.

Also in regards to the scenes, you need to do them at least once after you reach max points with her as well as some won't progress past a certain point unless both have the necessary points. As for the "BJ/Fuck" one, that only happens once you have finished her State event and gotten Submissive or Dominant.

If you want, send me your savefile in rar or zip format so I can test it and see what scene could be missing.
I started doing the scenes again and when I went outside in the afternoon she wasn't there, so I went up to her room and the event started. I didn't know she wouldn't be visible in her room, thanks for the help as I wouldn't have tried that otherwise.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the time he takes in release the updates is the only reason why i don't support him, doc is a nice guy but not a nice developer imo :c
Valid criticism and reasoning that has been properly constructed in a compact and un-misunderstandable manner? In THIS thread? Are you mad?!
1634094016528.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Elchile

Dukissj

Jun 10, 2021
Hi someone could help me? I'm new and I want to install this game but in the first page says that I need RGM VX ACE RTP Package and then in the part of "important info" there says VX ACE RTP PACKAGE IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO RUN THE GAME. So I need that package? and where can I find it?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi someone could help me? I'm new and I want to install this game but in the first page says that I need RGM VX ACE RTP Package and then in the part of "important info" there says VX ACE RTP PACKAGE IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO RUN THE GAME. So I need that package? and where can I find it?
After 0.15, I'm sure it's not needed/required to play the game.

However, if you're still worried, you could install it just because by clicking .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dukissj

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the game won't let me ask Martha about sex and I already have all the guild to the maximum
Did you tried to do so AFTER receiving the handjob in the bath? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the first time won't advance to sex but the second time she will (as in, the next day you ask her to).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yes after the handjob in the bath, Nothing happens
Have you done the morning BJ? Before getting out of bed, pick one option that says something along the lines of "Stay in bed" (I don't remember correctly), then a scene will start (can be repeated) and pick the BJ, then do the Bath HJ and check if the option for sex is available.

Blackheart37

Aug 29, 2021
Have you done the morning BJ? Before getting out of bed, pick one option that says something along the lines of "Stay in bed" (I don't remember correctly), then a scene will start (can be repeated) and pick the BJ, then do the Bath HJ and check if the option for sex is available.
i see. i go prove it thanks

kevvvvv

Sep 26, 2017
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
No works

sergiojrspsp

May 21, 2021
View attachment 900839

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-16
Release Date: 2021-06-16
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.3
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO : NEW SAVES ARE REQUIRED AND SOME NEW SAVES WILL SHOW BUGS
VX ACE RTP PACKAGE IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO RUN THE GAME.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Saves -
Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude and TrialRagnarok for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 632944 View attachment 632945 View attachment 632946 View attachment 632947 View attachment 632948 View attachment 632949 View attachment 632950 View attachment 632951 View attachment 632952 View attachment 632953 View attachment 632954 View attachment 632955 View attachment 632957 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
Love you crust...
how can i play the game after the new content without having to play the entire game again
View attachment 900839

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-16
Release Date: 2021-06-16
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.3
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO : NEW SAVES ARE REQUIRED AND SOME NEW SAVES WILL SHOW BUGS
VX ACE RTP PACKAGE IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO RUN THE GAME.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Saves -
Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude and TrialRagnarok for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 632944 View attachment 632945 View attachment 632946 View attachment 632947 View attachment 632948 View attachment 632949 View attachment 632950 View attachment 632951 View attachment 632952 View attachment 632953 View attachment 632954 View attachment 632955 View attachment 632957 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
how can i play the game after the new content without having to play the entire game again

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes