4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
and also, some times game works, but most of the time shows me that "failed to initialize directx audio" error
Sounds to me like the game didn't extract properly, try extracting the compressed file again and launch it.

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
I'm guessing you can't move back the screen without it going down again? Press F6 and when it enters fullscreen, press it again and see if it can be moved around. Otherwise your only bet would be to play fullscreen.
This shit happens
In fullscreen and window mode it remaines this way

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
This shit happens
In fullscreen and window mode it remaines this way
The hell? Hahahaha weird indeed, first time I see this error. Hmmm, might not help but, is the game located inside a folder that requires admin. rights and/or the location address contain special characters like #$%&/() ?

I ask cause there have been issues with the game that are solved by making sure the situations I described above don't happen.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Who knows when the update is? And does the author have any more games?
dev is working in two games so far. the next update for this game would be probably next year May/April? its just an speculation considering the release time in the last updates, so it could be before or later

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
The hell? Hahahaha weird indeed, first time I see this error. Hmmm, might not help but, is the game located inside a folder that requires admin. rights and/or the location address contain special characters like #$%&/() ?

I ask cause there have been issues with the game that are solved by making sure the situations I described above don't happen.
yea, should i just rename folder?

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yea, should i just rename folder?
Yeah, make sure neither the folder the game.exe file is located in nor the path contains special characters. ie. C:/"Games"/Incest!/#31 The Manor/

Remove any and all special characters in the folder's path.

Ridache

Jan 18, 2018
First Post. Forgive me I don't know the exact term for it but there's a sequence break? during the Martha dog scene. I went to get the dog but dropped into see Vera before. I got the dog and it transported me to the basement but Martha was gone and you can't exit the basement after. It keeps saying need to give the dog to mom.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
First Post. Forgive me I don't know the exact term for it but there's a sequence break? during the Martha dog scene. I went to get the dog but dropped into see Vera before. I got the dog and it transported me to the basement but Martha was gone and you can't exit the basement after. It keeps saying need to give the dog to mom.
Can you send me your savefile so I can check it, please? Either in zip or rar, otherwise it won't upload.

I remember this happened once before like 2 years ago xD but I don't remember if he found a solution or not. Also a PSA, make multiple saves so you can go back to a previous point in time if needed (as in to revisit a non-repeatable scene or avoid the consequences of your choices... in the State Events).

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
eh does someone know when the update gonna be?
You are not allowed to ask for an update! .... (really... the dev has even a bot on his discord to shut those up who dare to ask this forbidden question)
You just have to wait ;)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
eh does someone know when the update gonna be?
Considering the time between the last 2 updates and taking in account he won't be doing work on The Manor until 0.2 drops for Survivor's Guilt, not this year. Hopefully March next year.

• Sad
Reactions: parqueo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would say if you like the game just wait for the dev. mybe if you wait they will build it lol.

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
How can I trigger the status event with Vera? The wiki says it’s in her room in the afternoon, but I’m pretty sure I’ve done every scene with her and she’s not there in the afternoons.

Scenes I’ve done:
footjob, bathroom handjob, caught peeking blowjob, stable sex, stairs collision ride

The only scenes the wiki says she has besides those are the bathroom bj/fuck, but I’ve had her walk in on me in the bathroom several times and it’s just the handjob every time. (Her arousal is maxxed at 70.)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How can I trigger the status event with Vera? The wiki says it’s in her room in the afternoon, but I’m pretty sure I’ve done every scene with her and she’s not there in the afternoons.

Scenes I’ve done:
footjob, bathroom handjob, caught peeking blowjob, stable sex, stairs collision ride

The only scenes the wiki says she has besides those are the bathroom bj/fuck, but I’ve had her walk in on me in the bathroom several times and it’s just the handjob every time. (Her arousal is maxxed at 70.)
Is Doyle (the ghost) visible now? To trigger the girls' State events, he needs to become visible first, this happens after you reach 70 points in Depravation and you try to call him using the ring, he won't respond and you need to check on him.

Also in regards to the scenes, you need to do them at least once after you reach max points with her as well as some won't progress past a certain point unless both have the necessary points. As for the "BJ/Fuck" one, that only happens once you have finished her State event and gotten Submissive or Dominant.

If you want, send me your savefile in rar or zip format so I can test it and see what scene could be missing.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes