4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 900839

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-16
Release Date: 2021-06-16
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.3
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO : NEW SAVES ARE REQUIRED AND SOME NEW SAVES WILL SHOW BUGS
VX ACE RTP PACKAGE IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO RUN THE GAME.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Saves -
Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude and TrialRagnarok for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 632944 View attachment 632945 View attachment 632946 View attachment 632947 View attachment 632948 View attachment 632949 View attachment 632950 View attachment 632951 View attachment 632952 View attachment 632953 View attachment 632954 View attachment 632955 View attachment 632957 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
Is there a way for previous saves to work on this ? i have 8 to 10 hours of gameplay saves that i dont wanna repeat. Or can someone share a fresh useable save file for this version. thanks

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way for previous saves to work on this ? i have 8 to 10 hours of gameplay saves that i dont wanna repeat. Or can someone share a fresh useable save file for this version. thanks
No, most previous saves don't work. For example, 0.12 saves don't work on 0.15, let alone 0.17.

As for saves, go to page 847, check the 7th to last post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert rivers

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
bruh, just scroll up
To be fair, that's not a walkthrough but a post with savefiles. As for the walkthrough, I believe it wasn't updated for 0.17 (or any bugfixes), and to call it a walkthrough is not the appropiate way, since it's mostly a breakdown of the thimgs the guy did everyday but I lost the post where it was, I'd need to look it up.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Funny when people ask "is there (something)?" some people answer: "bro just read the thread" bro... I have to read 50 pages to find my answer? why wouldn't you just say " yes it is" or something... gezz

• Angry
Reactions: CaTa-SF

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Page 847, 7th to last post.
I really appreciate the dedication you put on this thread (I would love that the Doc put that dedication to the game haha), since the "Cheers!!!" guy dissappered you help a lot the new members and the ones that comes back time to time as me, thank you for answering with the answer instead of "do you even read bruh?", is really helpful and is very well appreciated, gonna take my time to like a lot of comments of yours

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I really appreciate the dedication you put on this thread (I would love that the Doc put that dedication to the game haha), since the "Cheers!!!" guy dissappered you help a lot the new members and the ones that comes back time to time as me, thank you for answering with the answer instead of "do you even read bruh?", is really helpful and is very well appreciated, gonna take my time to like a lot of comments of yours
Trust me, sometimes I do want to pull "THAT GIF" out of retirement when the answer is right above them haha otherwise I try to help whenever I can :BootyTime:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Been gone for a while. Anything new? Updates?
I don't remember the last time I saw you in here but considering how much time has passed since the last update (0.17.3), I'm gonna guess you already knew it was out. That being said, the Doc won't be focusing on The Manor until Survivor's Guilt is updated, so we won't see an update in here until next year.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Love the game and design, the music won me over. I just hope that in the future he will add some patch that will make this game non incest(Incest is not my cup of tea), and make his "mom" his step-mom, His sisters step sister and all will be good)))

Reactions: Banality

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Love the game and design, the music won me over. I just hope that in the future he will add some patch that will make this game non incest(Incest is not my cup of tea), and make his "mom" his step-mom, His sisters step sister and all will be good)))
I don't exactly think that's going to happen, otherwise he would have done it already. Maybe someone could do so if they so choose and share it but coming from the Doc, not really cause that's exactly the story he wants to tell.

Let's wait and see if it happens unofficially.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I don't exactly think that's going to happen, otherwise he would have done it already. Maybe someone could do so if they so choose and share it but coming from the Doc, not really cause that's exactly the story he wants to tell.

Let's wait and see if it happens unofficially.
That would be the first "Landlord-Patch" ever, if i'm not mistaken. Sounds fun :D

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes