4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Jimbean123

Aug 27, 2021
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
How do you add the saves to game sir?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does that represent how much progress is currently being made or is that an older chart?
Currently NO progress is being made atm since the Doc is focusing on the 0.2 release of Survivor's Guilt (his other game). Once that one's done, he's starting work on The Manor again. You can check the chart whenever by clicking the Trello link in the OP, it's next to the Doc's links.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Currently NO progress is being made atm since the Doc is focusing on the 0.2 release of Survivor's Guilt (his other game). Once that one's done, he's starting work on The Manor again. You can check the chart whenever by clicking the Trello link in the OP, it's next to the Doc's links.
Thanks, I wasn't aware Bones had another game and it looks like it's very close to an update.

• Haha
Reactions: Djora17
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes