4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thank you for the info (y) I will test it.
Try this savefile, it's almost complete but I'm right before interacting with Martha and groping her while she sleeps. Try the Finger/Penis rub, if it still doesn't show, the issue is on your end rather than the save itself. Other thing you can try is extracting the game again, some times there have been issues while extracting and a file or two don't work properly.

Inc3st3r

Nov 11, 2018
Try this savefile, it's almost complete but I'm right before interacting with Martha and groping her while she sleeps. Try the Finger/Penis rub, if it still doesn't show, the issue is on your end rather than the save itself. Other thing you can try is extracting the game again, some times there have been issues while extracting and a file or two don't work properly.
Thanks for save file (y)
The bug only appears after the titjob. This is no longer possible with your save file. The scene only works if ESC is pressed directly when selecting.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
People complaining about how there are too much incest games around... and here I am thinking there are not enough good incest games lately. I guess the fullness of the glass is in the eye of the beholder.

Also... for some reason I wasn't getting new post notifications for my threads for a couple weeks. So I just thought you guys were doing something else. That's why I wasn't active.

And, no, I haven't started working on the new update yet, I'm still trying to finish 0.02 for Survivor Guilt. And after that I'll come back to The Manor.

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
yay a dev who doesnt complete 1 project before starting on another, therefore BOTH projects suffer!
He got efucked by patreon because of The Manor. So instead of compromising on the design or cancelling it, he started a subscribestar and move The Manor to that. Then he started a new project without the incest and whatnot so he didn't lose his patreon income.

Like anyone else I think he's just sorta rolling with the punches, not that big of a deal. Hundreds of devs with more glaring flaws than this one, though I do get not liking having to wait on the manor haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: nekobasu

CHALLENGER22

Oct 18, 2019
This is like if I went to a guy who plays two music instruments and tell him that he can't play both well... while I can't even play one.
If he's a free listener then it's wrong but if he's paying then I think expecting something good in return is not wrong. Other thing is it's better to focus on 1 game & finish it & then start next 1 as it's easy for developer as well as for the players too so they don't get confuse between 2 different stories as in rpgm u need to remember lot of choices & other things. ( for those who actually play game & not just fast forward to play scenes )

Good impression will help u only my dear developer as otherwise players will move on to other game as soon as their patience is over. Good games r available & more r coming so the choice is yours only. Good Luck.

[ sorry for the English not my main language ;) ]

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
People complaining about how there are too much incest games around... and here I am thinking there are not enough good incest games lately. I guess the fullness of the glass is in the eye of the beholder.

Also... for some reason I wasn't getting new post notifications for my threads for a couple weeks. So I just thought you guys were doing something else. That's why I wasn't active.

And, no, I haven't started working on the new update yet, I'm still trying to finish 0.02 for Survivor Guilt. And after that I'll come back to The Manor.
The good thing is that you are sincere, and that is a gentlemanly thing to do

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This is like if I went to a guy who plays two music instruments and tell him that he can't play both well... while I can't even play one.
Dont get it twisted mate, I can make a rpgm game or a ren'py game they are pretty straight forward to do. I DONT want to however because I have no interest in making games, I prefer playing them.

All im saying is that IF I were to be working on a project, logically I would want to finish it before starting something new so as to not spread myself thin and not be able to commit myself 100%. Its not that crazy a thought.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017

Yay !! very good news,thank

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
the threads not missing an update, right? we're still on version 17.3 from June? sorry new here and dont know how long it takes this dev to update
The dev is currently focusing on their other game, and said that the next update for this one will be after that...

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the threads not missing an update, right? we're still on version 17.3 from June? sorry new here and dont know how long it takes this dev to update
Usually it has taken 4-6 months between updates (at least the last 2-3) with the exception of the last one, it took like 8 months, I think? Anyways, 4-6 months between each one but considering the point he starts working on it, he currently isn't as he's focusing on the other project so I wouldn't expect it this year, just my 2 cents.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes