4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
sorry i just read what i wrote up top and mybe not clear on what i meant about sorry agian. in the galloery will ever event and other scenes st5ay opened are do you got to make a save for them to open some of the other scenes i now this is not finished but hope in the end every scene can be seen with just one save.
For one-time scenes (like the Diamonds one) you need a separete savefile, as far as I'm aware. Don't know if that will change in the future, so just keep in it mind.

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
WOW!!! The controller support is perfect, of course you can use the keyboard with the mouse, but it's more fun on the joystick.

Reactions: F9Zoney

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wondering when the next update will be this game is cool plues i like the dr bones record such a catchy tune. p.s that gohst bitch better leave my girls akone and i hopr the cop chicks come back lol. mybe i am wrong but the stranger that sell's stuff makes me thing of a demiond thief lol.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
just wondering when the next update will be this game is cool plues i like the dr bones record such a catchy tune. p.s that gohst bitch better leave my girls akone and i hopr the cop chicks come back lol. mybe i am wrong but the stranger that sell's stuff makes me thing of a demiond thief lol.
The Stranger is a Resident Evil (aka Bio Hazard) reference to Merchant. Diamond thieves tend to "blend in" with the casual people to avoid sticking out. A diamond thief looking like Stranger would be a huge red flag lol.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i have heard that Dad comes back to Martha and he shoots David while he was raping his little sister. David turns to a ghost and joins Doyle in the cellar. Player will have the choice to posess eighter the Dog or the Horse......
just kidding. But it would be great :D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well mybe red flag's but after seeing her body i would forget lol. i also think that all the girls in the house would shoot the father if he tried to kill the mc because there in love with his dick lol

• Haha
Reactions: Banality
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes