4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
cool so if i keep play and going through day's will i miss stuff in the new update
In most cases, no. You'll only miss on content updates IF the new content is dependent on a State or if an existing event (like Mia arriving to the house or the Diamonds one) are reworked.
For the State ones, for example, let's say you got the mom in a Passionate State, but the new update contains a scene in Permissive State, you're gonna miss it. That's why we always recommend to have several savefiles, as to avoid being locked out of stuff like this.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i see so do the other states have scene'slike if the sister that rape's him goes to the other state. also who made the song dr bones because i like it

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
my new try....
I don't see how Martha has tits her suspended like that, but I am huge fan of doggystyle. Thes look great, would love to see more of doggystyle in the game. most especially with Martha. I know there are some so far, probably not much more scenes to add sadly

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
iwish there was like a switch are a bottion to get the scenes you did not pick are the path you did not go lol. but that's just me.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you think about it the gosht is kinda the ntr in the game i would think. and if the wat this what i am thinking i mean a switch are something to give the event's are path's you did not pick to go. i will also say not evey one like's ntr's i have hear of people arguing over it alot that they don't want there wemon stolen from them lol. p.s i have troubles getting what i mean to sound right

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
if you think about it the gosht is kinda the ntr in the game i would think. and if the wat this what i am thinking i mean a switch are something to give the event's are path's you did not pick to go. i will also say not evey one like's ntr's i have hear of people arguing over it alot that they don't want there wemon stolen from them lol. p.s i have troubles getting what i mean to sound right
Ahhh, I getcha now haha well, I don't claim to speak for the Doc, but as far as I remember, he made the State system with the idea that you can't get everything in one go (read it as "Play it again and see new stuff", that's my interpretation), but who knows if by the end (and it's going to take a long while for that) we're gonna get a "Dev Room" to change stuff at will.

You currently CAN change their States but it involves modifying your savefile, and if you don't know what you're doing, you can turn that savefile into a buggy nightmare.

Reactions: Robert rivers

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
see i don't want the mother to be ntr for one she is hot same for all the girls., two from a sicivaluasion she has had with her ex cheating on her she probly has a hard time trusting men right know. but hard to say i am not the dev and it's up to him what he put's in the game. for me those who pay him to make the game are paying for his idea and plan's are his game the way he see's it.

Inc3st3r

Nov 11, 2018
Hello guys, the game is really mega and the art style is breathtaking :giggle:(y) I started the game all over again :sneaky: And I think something is missing from the scene. Here in the thread the bug was already in an older version. Is the error there again or am I missing something here? I would be grateful for any help :)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello guys, the game is really mega and the art style is breathtaking :giggle:(y) I started the game all over again :sneaky: And I think something is missing from the scene. Here in the thread the bug was already in an older version. Is the error there again or am I missing something here? I would be grateful for any help :)
I'm gonna sound like a guy in the IT department, but have you tried resetting the game or closing it and opening/loading it again? Just downloaded the savefile and played the scene normally.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hey TrialRagnarok i was wondering if i was losing my mined but i thought i saw a pick some were of luc with cum in her mouth and pussy in the yard are was i dreaming that mybe i was wrong sorry i am bad at rembering names.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hey TrialRagnarok i was wondering if i was losing my mined but i thought i saw a pick some were of luc with cum in her mouth and pussy in the yard are was i dreaming that mybe i was wrong sorry i am bad at rembering names.
Check the post at the top of page 144, Golem98 made a compilation of all the artwork/fanart about the game, most likely it was a fanart cause there's no scene like that yet (ever?).

Reactions: Robert rivers

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I've had this happen on my first playthrough (which happens to be the latest (v0.17.3)). It seems to fix itself once you get to a certain point in your relationship with Martha.

Reactions: Inc3st3r

Inc3st3r

Nov 11, 2018
I'm gonna sound like a guy in the IT department, but have you tried resetting the game or closing it and opening/loading it again? Just downloaded the savefile and played the scene normally.
Yes I did. Unfortunately it didn't work either. But good example with IT :LOL:(y)

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes