4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The RE4 referance there, I luaghed soo hard.

And a question, I maxx with lucile but still can't f*ck her in the forset. Is there an updated walkthrough for the game, because I read the old one.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The RE4 referance there, I luaghed soo hard.

And a question, I maxx with lucile but still can't f*ck her in the forset. Is there an updated walkthrough for the game, because I read the old one.
Forset? You mean forest? Then the garden xD

You can only fuck her in the garden IF she ends up in the Playful state, just having her at max stats won't do shit. To trigger her State event, a few things are needed.
1) Have Doyle become visible. This is achievable after the MC reaches 70 points in Depravation and when you try to summon Doyle with his ring, the MC will mention he isn't coming, so you need to check on his remains and a new scene will trigger.
2) Have the girl you want to trigger the State of reach 70 points of her respective stat (Guilt for Martha, Trust for Lucile or Lust for Vera).
3) Do all the scenes of the girl at least ONCE after reaching max points (70).

After these requirements are done, a new event will trigger. In the case of Lucile, after waking up you'll notice the "ZZZ" bubble is above her bed but she's not on top of it. Get out of bed, get dressed and go to the studio/library. Before talking to her make a backup save (even the game gives you a notice of this and it's on you if you don't do it and you fuck up).

Once you talk to her, a dialogue will occur and depending on what you answer, she'll end up in 1 of 3 possible States. This can't be changed in-game so unless you have a savefile BEFORE starting that conversation, you can't go back and try other options.

To avoid this stuff, I recommend you to check the guide on State Events, it contains the answers to each of the States. Go to page 143 and scroll to the bottom of it for the guide. There's also a lot more info in there that can help you with most things you might have questions about, so give it a read... please do.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I finished the game. I like the premise and the music though couple of remarks. I don't know what is the endgame and where the game is going. I hope that the dev give us a Harem option and a solo relationship with the girls.

Each and everyone of them alluded to the fact that they are afriad that their relationship with the protognonist is found out by the other girls. So I hope we will be able to have scenes where the girls catch each other in the act with the protogonist.

With lucile, I think she is a virgin, yet when our protogonist first f*cked her there was no blood.

And with, Vera hope we get a back round on why she is so pissed at our protgonist, and that in the future she confesses to him that she loved him all this time.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
I don't remember the last time I saw you in here but considering how much time has passed since the last update (0.17.3), I'm gonna guess you already knew it was out. That being said, the Doc won't be focusing on The Manor until Survivor's Guilt is updated, so we won't see an update in here until next year.
Yikes...hopefully there will be tons of content on SG update...

DREDGE

Sep 4, 2021
How can I know if I have reached the end of the story (of what is going on)?

pd: i used traslate to write this, sorry if my question is not understood...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How can I know if I have reached the end of the story (of what is going on)?

pd: i used traslate to write this, sorry if my question is not understood...
Well, the "lore ending" can be said to be after you get Martha's State event and trigger a special "scene" in the bathtub (the one where her eyes flash white for a second). The other girls don't have any similar scenes, so technically only Martha is affected by this.

As for the ending of the content in itself, it ends when you complete the seasonal/holiday events (Halloween, XMas, Mother's Day and Easter), the Diamonds event (currently still missing at least 1 more night) and once you get all the scenes with the girls.}

By the way, if you happen to have Spanish as your native language, I can write it in Spanish for you, otherwise I can't help besides more English xD

Reactions: DREDGE

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, i have a problem. After I turn on the game, screen just goes down, and I can barely see little part of the game in window

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys, i have a problem. After I turn on the game, screen just goes down, and I can barely see little part of the game in window
I'm guessing you can't move back the screen without it going down again? Press F6 and when it enters fullscreen, press it again and see if it can be moved around. Otherwise your only bet would be to play fullscreen.

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
and also, some times game works, but most of the time shows me that "failed to initialize directx audio" error

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes