4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Couldn't find a 100% mind palace save even through the search function, is there a full save available?
Post #21,729 - page 1087 and another a few posts down and a few scattered about.
Have no clue if any are truly valid.

Mazumy045

Mar 26, 2021
Que buen juego lo estuve esperando alguien sabe como sacar el evento estatal de mia?///
good game I was waiting for it. does anyone know how to get the state event of mia?:WaitWhat:

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Couldn't find a 100% mind palace save even through the search function, is there a full save available?
You can't get a single "full" save in this game, there is two different sates for each female characters (Lucile, Martha and Vera. Mia does not have a state yet.) you cannot have scenes for both states in one save so you will need a lot of different saves to see all scenes. There is a good Saves post but i am not sure if it is up to date.

May 13, 2018
Black screen of [nothing]:

Anybody else unable to start the game? I'm running dual monitor Windows 10, and every time I try to open the game, screen res on my primary changes for a second, then that screen goes black, and I get the first 1-4 notes of the opening music, then everything reverts to the pre-opening-the-game state.

RGM VX ACE RTP didn't help, nor did F1 or F11 on startup, nor did compatibility troubleshooter.

Anybody out there come across the same problem? How'd you fix it?

Reactions: jimmyapple

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.17+

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN
WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

YOU WILL MISS SCENES WITH JUST ONE SAVE FILE! MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO THE WOMEN DURING THEIR STATE EVENT
My Art Gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
These posts have information on how to get mouse support for the game; Or Me!
This post contains a very detailed walk-through (step by step guide). [Probably Outdated] Click Me!
This post has multiple save files, for everything you need. [Probably Outdated] Click Me!

There are scenes that are missing but thats because there have been afew releases sinc ethis walk throuhg was made. would you like an update?

Reactions: TotoBleu and Ayam85

xavi2972

Aug 14, 2018
is there a way to hide the texts in the scenes other than just pressing control? I want to make a compilation of more scenes and upload them to f95 but I don't want the texts to be seen

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There are scenes that are missing but thats because there have been afew releases sinc ethis walk throuhg was made. would you like an update?
Check the wiki page, our buddy Golem98 is not gonna update the guide, he's pretty much done with the game and the Walkthrough in the wiki is pretty much his guide almost word for word, so if it's still being updated there, try there.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Check the wiki page, our buddy Golem98 is not gonna update the guide, he's pretty much done with the game and the Walkthrough in the wiki is pretty much his guide almost word for word, so if it's still being updated there, try there.
gotcha, i don't need a walkthrough but figuredi'd give him the missing scense since he said let him know if he missed anything. thanks for letting me know friend

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes