4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Lol now subscribestar has been warning us
Yes, i have contacted subscribe star by email, and their support and received a reply.
They will consider to suspen collecting money if there is no communication or update for a longer time. Didnt say what time tho.

Personally, i dont think they will, $4k is a lot and they get a piece of cake.... Pateron was more pissed of lol.
Very friendly staff.. Asked to gather evidence for FBI.

Whos the wanker now??? Dr.Boner??

Last edited:

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, i have contacted subscribe star by email, and their support and received a reply.
They will consider to suspen collecting money if there is no communication or update for a longer time. Didnt say what time tho.

Personally, i dont think they will, $4k is a lot and they get a piece of cake.... Pateron was more pissed of lol.
Very friendly staff.. Asked to gather evidence for FBI.

Whos the wanker now??? Dr.Boner??
So 18c will come out this, weekend and contains only dog sounds. Update done...
If this is how they will handle it, nothing will change. Even when he's forced to release in 2-4 week cycles, he has a whole month to just create one scene.

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
If this is how they will handle it, nothing will change. Even when he's forced to release in 2-4 week cycles, he has a whole month to just create one scene.
Rather, Banane's will just make an announcement with spoilers, and will do nothing for another 2 weeks.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Rather, Banane's will just make an announcement with spoilers, and will do nothing for another 2 weeks.
not surprising if you think about it. S.S. is the goto place if your content is to niche or even illegal elsewhere. All they care about is the money.

Reactions: Fayrus

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Where did you read that the update will be ready for the weekend? LOL on his "hard dates" game status? This dude is the worst to give dates, he only keeps milking money from ppl

luk-jedi

Oct 9, 2021
Probably someone have already asked this, but the thread is too long...
Anyway, does Vera actually fuck the Horse? What I need to do to unlock this scene?

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Probably someone have already asked this, but the thread is too long...
Anyway, does Vera actually fuck the Horse? What I need to do to unlock this scene?
1. No, it's just a thigh job
2.repeat the horse masturbation scene until another option appears

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
So I just started playing this game and I'm not sure if there is something like this but if there isn't... A shortcut to doyle is greatly needed... Jesus.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
So I just started playing this game and I'm not sure if there is something like this but if there isn't... A shortcut to doyle is greatly needed... Jesus.
there will be one. A ring that can summon or dismiss Doyle. Just play on ;)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes