4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TigOlBiddies

Aug 26, 2021
View attachment 1758051
Imagine paying real money just to take part in a meme no one's laughing at.

Also Long = Good, lol
Longer development COULD equal better quality if Bones actually had a schedule. Some weeks he may work on the game a decent amount but it doesn't mean much if he doesn't work at all for the next 2 to 3 weeks, lol. This dude is apparently assuming he works 40 plus hours a week like a AAA dev team.

Last edited:

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Didn't it take a year for remade scenes and horse sounds.
Unless my guy has to go out to barns in foreign countries to perfectly capture horse sex noises himself, I'm calling cap.
Most probably he also fked or give the horse head in a sirian country to justify the amount of support he is getting, I really think bones may use 2 months support and invest in anything, even to become a drug dealer and he won't need to depend in patreon money anymore, if he really is a kid expending money like crazy and expecting this to last years out of his stupid-speech he gives to his supporters, you can really expect the abandoned tag in no time, nothing last forever, I really hope he's enjoying all this sh*t because even a child realizes he shits himself one day, and since sht is the only thing that cames out of his mouth, I do not expect more from that

Also is really funny to see his ball lickers defending him while being pounded right in the ass

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Has hutch 2.0 released another bs excuse for his reta... I mean for his delay? Also is there really no way to contact an admin to get that abandoned tag yet? I mean forums for 18+ games have links to here (which is weird but whatever) so maybe that can help save people from this scammer of a "developer"

Now with that being said let's go back to the memes gentlemen page 2000 it's not gonna reach itself

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for me i like all the girl's to be with the mc and ghost boy to leave them alone. but i just hope he leave's them be lol

DonBarzini

Oct 31, 2021
For some reason it seems as though the up key is stuck in my game, but i'm not sure why. I have redownloaded it and tested it with other games including Survivor Guilt, but there is no problem there. It seems that just the Manor has the issue, any suggestions?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
For some reason it seems as though the up key is stuck in my game, but i'm not sure why. I have redownloaded it and tested it with other games including Survivor Guilt, but there is no problem there. It seems that just the Manor has the issue, any suggestions?
Disconnect any other devices except the keyboard and mouse, then connect one everytime and check if the problem persists. As far as I remember, someone had this issue and it was caused by a Bluetooth receiver.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes