4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
I mean what's the point on this kinda devs. Idk but he probably started this project because he enjoyed the making of it right?, (kinda evil mastermind to plan doing this things from the beginning). And if he's getting paid for it its awesome and should become his lifestyle. But what you do in your life 8 months of nothing?, like how can he be this much time doing absolutely nothing in probably his biggest project and not get bored (like its ok to have 4 months a year of vacations). But dont his body just tells him that he just needs to do things?, be productive?...

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
oh... snippets of Bones discord server..... man.... i miss the times.... NOT!
But seeing such conversations reassure, that my decision to leave this hellhole was completely right

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
just for i was curious at the moment i wrote this... has anybody ever questioned if this dude is still alive ?

imamgin he died and noone noticed

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
just for i was curious at the moment i wrote this... has anybody ever questioned if this dude is still alive ?

Maybe comatoes because of all the cocaine he is snofing. Even though he is childish and resentfull, right now he doesn't gives 2 fucks. I bet he said, fuck them, and took off on a trip to europe.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Oh don't worry Bones is alive and well, he still posted tons of snarky comments about how "ungrateful" his supporters are and how dare we- the pirates on f95 criticised him for being a leechs, a scammer and an asshole then banned everyone on his discord that only asked him about the development progress
Even though that I never wish Bones die despite him being toxic I must say if he did die some of us would feel a bit sad (love his games and his unique art style so they will be dead too) but none of us would feel enough to shred a tear for him or nice enough to give some kind words about it

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Ok, it was me, i got fed up with the wanker...
My name is Waldemar (V)...
I just reported him to discord :p
Fuck him
Oh noes, whatever shall they do?

But let's be realistic, he and the cult will just move elsewhere and complain about being "persecuted"

Reactions: Scotty1212
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes