4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
his fans are definetly stupid for still supporting like i said, but i still dont think theyre the ones at fault, bones is at the center of it & manipulates them in the first place. he doesnt deserve the money if its gotten this way, he should put in the work for the game and in return he get the money. also you're forgetting that bones is a master at keeping his composure and "image" under control
Yeah, you're welcome to the amazing world of life (in Capitalism).

• Haha
Reactions: babykeem

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
no crap, some people are stupid and make mistakes. but whos the one who's taking advantage of these people? if anything these guys who chose to support a creator they liked instead of pirating are nice af. like think about what you're saying, people who manipulate innocent people that don't know any better don't deserve anything but a slap to the face and prison time shower with tyrone. theres no argument here lol
there is a saying: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. What you gonna say about "fool me 100x"?
You got no point as well besides: People need you to save them from themselfes. You are such a noble man .... :p
But Joke aside: there are always 2 sides. One Scammer and one that gets scammed. I am just saying that someone who refuses to learn from harm maybe had not enough of it. As i said before: self-responibility! I can imagine this could be a valuable experience for those who are able to breake their programming. It is a cult but never forget:THEY coosed to join it and in the end of the day it is their money (or most likely their parents money) and they are free to spend it like they want. Do i like it or encourage it? Hell no. I think at this point it is plain stupid. But i don't have the hybris to tell them what to do. By the way i don't really understand your constant backfire. Have you've been scammed yourself but refuse to take responsibility for your own actions? Advice from an old man (me): scapegoating won't bring you far in life. Those who refuse to learn from mistakes are doomed to repeat them. Bones sucks as a person... i guess we are at least in this point of one opinion

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
To be honest, I think the most of the cult followers aren't even subscribing or are guys on the $1 level. I can't believe that someone who pays more doesn't unsubscribe. Maybe the have forgotten about it already.

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
To be honest, I think the most of the cult followers aren't even subscribing or are guys on the $1 level. I can't believe that someone who pays more doesn't unsubscribe. Maybe the have forgotten about it already.
I'm pretty sure for most of the subs, 1$ or higher, it's all disposable income. I doubt they are thinking of the money they are giving the good doctor.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure for most of the subs, 1$ or higher, it's all disposable income. I doubt they are thinking of the money they are giving the good doctor.
Yes, I agree. What I forgot to say is, I mean all the cult followers who say "Take as long as you want" "We wait" and all this stuff. I'm pretty sure they aren't subscribed. Maybe they're trolling too. They know, people will get upset about it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, I agree. What I forgot to say is, I mean all the cult followers who say "Take as long as you want" "We wait" and all this stuff. I'm pretty sure they aren't subscribed. Maybe they're trolling too. They know, people will get upset about it.
Either that or they are Bones's friends or dumbasses that paid too much and too long so they had to backed him up out of their own wounded ego, such a shame because they arewon cause not many supporters pulled out and canceling their monthly payment yet and he still got the money to continued with this shit

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
there is a saying: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. What you gonna say about "fool me 100x"?
You got no point as well besides: People need you to save them from themselfes. You are such a noble man .... :p
But Joke aside: there are always 2 sides. One Scammer and one that gets scammed. I am just saying that someone who refuses to learn from harm maybe had not enough of it. As i said before: self-responibility! I can imagine this could be a valuable experience for those who are able to breake their programming. It is a cult but never forget:THEY coosed to join it and in the end of the day it is their money (or most likely their parents money) and they are free to spend it like they want. Do i like it or encourage it? Hell no. I think at this point it is plain stupid. But i don't have the hybris to tell them what to do. By the way i don't really understand your constant backfire. Have you've been scammed yourself but refuse to take responsibility for your own actions? Advice from an old man (me): scapegoating won't bring you far in life. Those who refuse to learn from mistakes are doomed to repeat them. Bones sucks as a person... i guess we are at least in this point of one opinion
oh yes, i was a professional at getting scammed & scamming as a kid, i used to play habbo hotel. (if you know what that is ur a legend) but in what fucking situation does the scammer deserve the money? that's the only thing im criticizing. you straight up said "all the money he gets NOW dispite his shitty behaviour.... he deserves it.", what the fuck makes him deserving of that money? not just that but it doesn't even help in any regard when you say he deserves it
1651395958516.png
is bones worthy of the money he scammed for? is he entitled to it? does him scamming people justify him getting money? did he rightfully earn it? there should be a 2 letter answer to all of these questions. also this debate is turning corny asf, i shouldnt be explaining 3rd grader logic to u. its insane u still got a backbone in this discussion lmao

Last edited:

huppadoo

May 4, 2017
oh yes, i was a professional at getting scammed & scamming as a kid, i used to play habbo hotel. (if you know what that is ur a legend) but in what fucking situation does the scammer deserve the money? that's the only thing im criticizing. you straight up said "all the money he gets NOW dispite his shitty behaviour.... he deserves it.", what the fuck makes him deserving of that money? not just that but it doesn't even help in any regard when you say he deserves it
View attachment 1786734
is bones worthy of the money he scammed for? is he entitled to it? does him scamming people justify him getting money? did he rightfully earn it? there should be a 2 letter answer to all of these questions. also this debate is turning corny asf, i shouldnt be explaining 3rd grader logic to u. its insane u still got a backbone in this discussion lmao
The idea is if you're fucking stupid enough to be giving this person money at this point you deserve whatever you get.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Banality

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
The biggest problem with this happening (or not happening), that we will never see the end of this game.
Even if update C will come, how far are we from the ending considering that there will be only some small things in it.
Meanwhile there is still a lot of scenes with ??? options and others, where it says that there is a scene planned or there will be a remake of that scene...

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
The idea is if you're fucking stupid enough to be giving this person money at this point you deserve whatever you get.
scamming is justified if it's against gullible people??? u saying that the nice people themselves who tried to support a creator deserve getting scammed? ridiculously messed up my boy. its like scamming 7 year olds and saying "you deserve it ya dumbass sheep, get intelligent"

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
aha.png

This guy is just full of lies. 1-2 months ago, he told everyone, everything is already done and need some polish and it will be released as 18c. Now he is telling everyone one his discord he is still working on it and there is no release date for it (not on the screenshot, but he said it a few sentences before).

You saw the video he did on Picarto? You should watch it fast, before he deletes it again. Does it look like already finished "Stage" of any of the 18c content?

Who still supports him should finally wake up please. He is bullshitting everyone and lies straight to the face without any shame.

Btw, now he is telling everyone he maybe has a kidney stone. He pissed blood and maybe needs an operation. Believe it or not, just telling.

Also I apply to the admins, to think about how to handle a obviously scammy developer on this board. Yes, I know it's a pirates board, but this board is still one of his most effective marketing!

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
View attachment 1787944

This guy is just full of lies. 1-2 months ago, he told everyone, everything is already done and need some polish and it will be released as 18c. Now he is telling everyone one his discord he is still working on it and there is no release date for it (not on the screenshot, but he said it a few sentences before).

You saw the video he did on Picarto? You should watch it fast, before he deletes it again. Does it look like already finished "Stage" of any of the 18c content?

Who still supports him should finally wake up please. He is bullshitting everyone and lies straight to the face without any shame.

Btw, now he is telling everyone he maybe has a kidney stone. He pissed blood and maybe needs an operation. Believe it or not, just telling.

Also I apply to the admins, to think about how to handle a obviously scammy developer on this board. Yes, I know it's a pirates board, but this board is still one of his most effective marketing!
Wasn't it ment to be released straight after the newest version"after the weekend as it just needs a touch up" hahaha

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
View attachment 1786734
OK.... my last take on this topic: when i say he deserves the money it is only half of the "transaction" and tbh... he more likely deserves his butt kicked (maybe it looses up his kidney stone... ) but you forget the other half: his "victims" deserve to lose the money. In the end that's rather the same.... they also could have burned it. I guess a approach from this side would be more accepted: Idiots deserve to pay for their idiocy. I thought everyone could see that .... so my apologise for being too unclear.
okay... back to topic.... update when? where banana?

• Angry
Reactions: babykeem and Fayrus

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
If he "really" is pissing blood it could also be a urinary tract infection. Lay of the alcohol, and coffee, and drink plenty of real cranberry juice. Worked wonders for me, but again that is assuming he really is having a problem.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes