4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
if he truly has kidney stones then get well soon, rest up and polish yourself so you can publish a new update soon.... but if it is a lie only to milk the community dry like that girl did with the horse (forgot her name, haven't touched this game in a while... oh wonder why?) then he should go and suck on his dang bone like a good doc he is.

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
Alright Bones, since you're clearly still reading this:

Nobody is happy with the abandoned tag. We all love it and wish it would continue. There's just no longer any confidence that it will actually do so.

You know what I feel about the abandoned tag? Relief. It's like when Duke Nukem Forever was officially cancelled; the acceptance that after its interminable gestation, everyone involved finally came to terms with the fact that the scale of the project had grown beyond the capacity - mental, physical, and technologically capable - of its creator, and that we were finally able to stop living in hope, that we could put it aside. That's what I feel here - that rather than expending energy or money in the hope that the project might be delivered, we can all put it behind us and move on with our lives.

Maybe it'll come back at some point when we're all older and wiser. But it's pretty clear at this point that the issue isn't technical problems, or even health; it's simply that the author's interest in the project has gone. And that's fine - that's how most failed projects end (every time I see a new project with "unlimited potential for expansion!" it means the dev has no idea how to actually wrap it up), the ones that don't collapse in a jumble of spaghetti code anyway. So we can all put it aside and stop giving it the time. It's the hope that kills you. We've killed the hope first.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
That ain't a surprise. after all he's having hard time to give hard update dates with all those re-reeeeee-reeeeeeeeeeeemakes of the same scene over and over again!

Just download previous versions and make your own conclusions people. is not bashing the good poor old dr bones, its simply based logic since he's not gonna give actual solid updates on the game :/

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I really doubt that the game will come out this month or next month or the next month since where it says the game status there is no expected date of when the update will be released it just says Sometime in the near future (2022) it means that the update could be any month of this year well that's what I understand then I imagine it would come out I don't know in August, October or December I don't know that's what I understand when mentioning Sometime in the near future (2022)

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
I really doubt that the game will come out this month or next month or the next month since where it says the game status there is no expected date of when the update will be released it just says Sometime in the near future (2022) it means that the update could be any month of this year well that's what I understand then I imagine it would come out I don't know in August, October or December I don't know that's what I understand when mentioning Sometime in the near future (2022)
At this point, just point your finger at a random location on the .

You could also say it's a 50/50: an update either gets released or it doesn't.

Reactions: Asgth

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
The guy who made Teachers Pets gaslit everyone, made friends with the mods so when he got into fights with people he got them banned
lol I'm so intrigued why this comment is here yet, I would say my opinion but they would ban the comment or even myself lol Edit: lol!!! I went to the thread of the game and it has a full glosary of rules just to comment! haha crazy how moderators moderate stuff, but who moderates the moderators? (if a mod reads this please don't ban me just erase the comment)

Last edited:

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Would it not be better for these sort of threads to be locked. Surely at this point it can do nothing but cause frustration and conflict between its community. If the project does take off again then the dev need only ask the mods to unlock the thread.
I agree, I can't think of how this helps the people visiting this thread for the game. If people see it tagged as abandoned, they already know what's up and don't need people to keep saying the same thing 10 different ways. If the game is abandoned then so should be the thread.

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
But that game released though? Or are you talking about one of the like 7 times it was cancelled?
The 2009 cancellation when George Broussard finally gave up on it. The... thing that finally got released was demonstrably a quick hack job by Gearbox after they took it over in 2010 (without Broussard's involvement).

salsoman

Jun 25, 2017
He's still draggin this kidney stone bs story?

I had kidney stones years ago and It hurts like hell, I had to take morphine because the pain was unbearable. I'm 100% sure that story is utter BS, even if it was not a lie he would already take care of it one way or another, nobody can live with this kind of pain specially scamming 5k usd a month in a 3rd world country.

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
He's going to keep living with it as long as he keeps getting paid. After this second kidney stone detaches (it hasnt even detached yet....so it shouldn't even be causing pain) he'll probably have a third or a fourth or a fifth or partial kidney failure until his fanbase stops paying him.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⢄⠀⠀⠀⠙⠑⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠹⢦⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⣶⣾⣟⠟⠀⠀⠠⠃⢠⠎⠀⠀⠀⣰⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⣟⢿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⠀
⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢻⠋⠀⠀⠀⠁⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢺⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢳⠃⢀⡀⠀⠀⡼⠁⠠⠀⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡀⠀⠑⠄⠀⠳⡛⢿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣤⡇⠃⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⢡⡎⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢱⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⢸⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢫⡟⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠀⠀⡎⠀⠀⣸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⢯⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠈⢦⠀⠀⢫⡹⣿⡟⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠁⣏⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⡸⠀⠀⣼⠟⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣼⡆⠀⠀⠈⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⢻⣿⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠇⠀⠮⠀⠀⠀⡏⠀⠀⡇⠀⡰⠧⠤⠼⡀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣦⠀⠀⠘⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡀⠀⠸⡄⠀⠈⢿⣄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⡄⠀⡳⠀⠀⢰⠇⠀⣼⠁⡰⢁⣀⣀⠀⠹⡄⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣌⠛⠦⡀⠱⡙⢦⡀⠀⢣⠀⢣⠀⠀⢇⠀⠈⢏⣏⠛⢖
⠀⠀⢠⢳⠃⡇⠀⢑⠀⠀⢸⠀⡜⢉⣦⣯⡵⠶⢦⣌⠐⠜⢄⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢲⣈⣭⣵⣿⣑⠳⣄⠈⡇⠘⡆⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀
⠀⣠⠃⡞⠀⢱⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⡜⢠⣿⠟⢁⠐⢿⣷⣌⢳⡀⠀⠑⠸⠯⠉⠑⠒⢢⡟⠁⠘⣿⣶⡍⠻⣬⡷⣧⠀⢳⠀⠨⡄⠀⢈⠆⢹⡀
⡜⠁⣼⠇⠀⠈⡆⠈⡆⠀⢸⠐⣾⠃⠀⣿⡖⣶⡽⣿⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠀⣷⣶⣷⣹⣿⠀⢹⡾⢾⢀⣾⡀⠀⡇⠀⢸⠀⠀⢣
⣠⡾⢼⡁⠀⠀⠹⡄⢱⠀⢸⠐⣻⠀⠀⣿⣏⣿⣧⢿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠘⣿⢿⣿⢿⣻⠀⠀⡷⠞⠉⣯⡇⢀⡇⠀⣸⠀⠀⠘
⣿⡝⣾⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠈⢇⠸⡀⠹⡄⠀⠘⢇⣐⡨⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣔⣂⡸⠃⠀⢸⠓⠂⢰⢿⡇⢰⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀
⣷⣛⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠣⡈⢆⢇⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡄⠋⠁⢀⡷⢫⣗⡸⠀⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢷⣝⣾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⣌⢾⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡖⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠦⠤⣄⠀⠀⠁⠁⠀⠀⠀⡜⠛⣫⣷⠃⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠸⣿⣸⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧⢿⢿⡟⡸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀
⣧⠘⢿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡿⣼⡹⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠈⠁⠈⠻⡽⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣟⡳⢧⣻⡽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡯
⣿⣶⣤⣄⣹⡽⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⠒⠒⠒⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⢯⡳⣞⣿⣷⣹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⢳
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣷⣒⣦⢤⣤⣠⣀⣄⣠⣤⣤⣴⣶⢻⡽⣻⣮⣗⣻⢼⣻⡟⢾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⣭⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣳⢦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡏⠁⠉⠓⠦⣉⡉⠛⣙⣩⠵⢚⠩⠳⣽⣽⣼⣿⣾⣷⣷⣿⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣻⣾⣿ We Still Have ANYA!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes