4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Nov 17, 2018
The guy who made Teachers Pets gaslit everyone, made friends with the mods so when he got into fights with people he got them banned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seeing this game get an abandoned tag is sad. I knew Bones wasn't as productive as he could be but it was still one of the very few RPGM games I liked. Some may argue with me but I thought that the art was 10/10 most of the time, with the re-works it got worse but it still wasn't bad, just mediocre.

Reactions: johndoe19

JawsGawkGawk

Nov 22, 2021
He's had kidney stones for over a month.
im just gonna say with this BS hes pulled if the update of 19 doesn't like got more then 3 or 4 animations I'm done. Im just annoyed that hes put it off multiple times. I was there thinking okay man I get it, now its like na bro you censor people cause your feeling got hurt, and your lazy even though you be making fat stacks every month.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Coding a game can be hard and demotivating, especially without any actual education on how to. It’s also very deceptive and demotivating because of how game development usually goes, there’s a saying not just for games development but software in general that like 70% or so of the entire project is gonna be done in maybe 30% of the time and the rest of the time spent is dealing with polishing, bugs, quality of life, all the stuff that for a video game is expected but not appreciated or even noticed sometimes by the audience, doubly so for an h-game. You have the stuff people are excited for and want but it’s what people don’t really think about unless it isn’t there that takes so much time, as a creator it’s incredibly frustrating and makes you want to just give up on the project entirely.

Best metaphor I’ve heard is it’s as thankless as being a bathroom janitor, “people only notice or care about your work when you fuck up. When you do it right, usually people don’t even notice”
While what you say can be true, this game in particular is not complicated in any stretch of the imagination. You could probably hop in RPG Maker and "code" this game. Doc has also received PLENTY of support, both emotional and financial, so it's hard to consider him a "thankless janitor". There are devs that might fit that bill around here, Doc isn't one of them though.

Lickylow69

Jun 14, 2022
Its sad to see the abandoned tag. I was a supporter for some time and never see updates, never responded to messages, no roadmap. nothing. not even in the discord. I saw about the kidney stones and trust me I've had em they suck......but its sad to find this site and realize this problem has been happening for a while. at least now I can move on from this one and find something else.....sad i really liked the game too

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
im just gonna say with this BS hes pulled if the update of 19 doesn't like got more then 3 or 4 animations I'm done. Im just annoyed that hes put it off multiple times. I was there thinking okay man I get it, now its like na bro you censor people cause your feeling got hurt, and your lazy even though you be making fat stacks every month.
Animations ?? We are more likely to get the Dog's "WOOF WOOF" sound,
0a823a025e9079db3858b77fa8251b8c.jpg

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
if he truly has kidney stones then get well soon, rest up and polish yourself so you can publish a new update soon.... but if it is a lie only to milk the community dry like that girl did with the horse (forgot her name, haven't touched this game in a while... oh wonder why?) then he should go and suck on his dang bone like a good doc he is.
As I stated earlier no kidneys stones last for month or more.. they last about 2 weeks at most or you need to go get an in/out surgery then back home. I have had 3 of them.. one I passed... the other had to be broken up by ultrasound.. the other I had to have surgery. My Dad had a kidney stone.. There is not kidney stone that lasts a month that I have ever seen because nobody can stand that kind of pain if it has not passed by 2 weeks doctors are doing surgery. Most pass within a week. The pain is that it's already started down the tube. If it gets stuck.. surgery. So using this as an excuse for a length of time you know it's a lie. Kidney stones is one of the worst pains like a knife being stabbed down there.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
While what you say can be true, this game in particular is not complicated in any stretch of the imagination. You could probably hop in RPG Maker and "code" this game. Doc has also received PLENTY of support, both emotional and financial, so it's hard to consider him a "thankless janitor". There are devs that might fit that bill around here, Doc isn't one of them though.
It's kinda funny how Oseo at this stage is trying to victimize himself and there are those who actually buy into it (literally) and then lecture others about it.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
View attachment 1870471

My guy is literally in too much pain to lay in his bed and type on a laptop, but he's gonna go out and party for his birthday, hmmmm.....
Is that for real?, cause if he has kidney stones one think you cant be doing is drinking alchool, you need to stay hydrated to get rid of the stones you have, and alchool only make you more dry, which can lead to growing new stones and more pain.

Last edited:

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Is that for real?, cause if he has kidney stones one think you cant be doing is drinking alchool, you need to stay hydrated to get rid of the stones you have, and alchool only make you more dry, which can lead to growing new stones and more pain.
Yeah right? His body trying not to die and he is openly sayin' that he is trying to remove water from his brain to help his kidneys to work. :WeSmart:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes