4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Tarquin

Oct 11, 2017
why don't you willingly get a kidney stone then, experience it for yourself. since apparently it's not a "big problem".
Your grandma definitely was sitting her ass down resting & recuperating for about a month after that procedure, maybe even longer.
Yall have this weirdo view on health and how it should go for everyone based off your yearly check up (which reminds me)

Lol, no kidney stones are not a chronic thing. You either pass them and you're fine half a day later, or you get them removed and you're definitely well enough to work at a desk within the week. If he keeps getting them in succession, that's another health problem entirely. But they also don't develop right after each other, that's just not how salt deposits accumulate.

Why would you make an excuse for something like this, it just isn't a thing. Gallstones might be different if that's the real thing happening.

Reactions: CaTa-SF and Fayrus

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Not even close... he's just remaking the same few scenes over and over again. There is zero progress on the game as far as i can tell... It's clear as day that he is just milking the fools that have pull the wool over their own eyes.
If he is whining over kidney stones then i feel for him, but in never stopped me from working (I do construction). I have had them a few times in my life and i have ether pissed them out or had the doc's use ultrasound to brake them up so i could piss them out. So once again he is just making excuses that is all. (And yes they heart, but that is no reason to not get shit done.)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
is it possible to upscale the renders in a game like this ?
This looks terrible on my 27' 4K screen
With RPG VX Ace as the baseline for the game, no. I tried to convert it to MZ or MV, whichever was the newest last year and the aliasing present in the renders is the engine they're in, the images are crisp in themselves.

So unless you try to make a "port" to a newer RPGMaker engine (MV or MZ), you're shit out of luck, my guy.

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Would be fine if a comrade shares the screenshots of the new scenes... (is it just me or the idea of farming and playing all over again for few scenes is just boring)

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
apparently they posted a teaser of me in the basement and asked if lucile would have any interaction with the dog and they said yes or maybe

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
People say = WE NEED MORE CONTENT...
O_O
Autor say= View attachment 2042736
Sounds like it's time for another update on how our benevolent liege, Lord Bones, is doing monetarily these days. Last time I checked was:

Another update: $3,650/month + $1,068/month = $4,718/month. Increase since last check: $67/month. In less than a day.
It would appear that this update was actually enough to get supporters flocking to Bones again. I am speechless.
Today: $3,776/month +$1,104/month = $4,880/month. That is an increase of $162/month since last I checked, for a total increase of $266/month since the update came out.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes