4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I didn't realize it but on the bones wiki I finished reading about Martha's story and I don't know she really never loved her son since during the custody thing instead of taking both of them she only took Lucile since she was cold with her husband and with her son then the guilt started to make her feel bad also she only invited him during the vacations so once the vacations are over what will happen I don't know but apparently she really didn't want her son maybe I thought he would be like his father but in the end they were both to blame mmm... I don't know just one small detail that I wanted to say about Martha if she really loved her son or she didn't maybe I was wrong :whistle::WaitWhat:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Seriously?
The Doc is known for releasing broken/unfinished versions and then patching them up in the span of a couple months. When would it be available?
When it's ready, that's pretty much it. If you wanna ask directly, go to the Discord server and ask to see what they tell you. They don't take kindly to curious people asking about "dates" to fulfill.

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
The Doc is known for releasing broken/unfinished versions and then patching them up in the span of a couple months. When would it be available?
When it's ready, that's pretty much it. If you wanna ask directly, go to the Discord server and ask to see what they tell you. They don't take kindly to curious people asking about "dates" to fulfill.
Discord is innacessible,,,,

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I spent a total of 12 hours in 3 days, including the events. The best game I've played for a long time, I hope it comes regularly updated every month.
This is a joke, right? monthly updates? the Doc doesn't even do annual updates. give up my dear

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes