4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
This is a joke, right? monthly updates? the Doc doesn't even do annual updates. give up my dear
Seriously, and I think he can do that, if he can put aside his perfectionism; he tuned the sounds so well that it's like a work of art, there are few games that can achieve this; demon boy, demon deals and apocalust.

I don't know about you, but I think the essentials of a good lewd game are; the story, the socially unacceptable/forbidden relationship, the script/dialogs, the artistic quality of the drawing, and the SOUND. Most games only provide some of these components and deceive their followers.

Yes, it takes a long time to get an update, but considering that he did all the work alone and seeing the money he earned from patreon, I think he is making a great effort.

It would be unfair to compare it to the big-money NLT games or the Summertime Saga, but I also want to say that the stories of NLC games are terrible, dialogues are bad, on the other hand, Summertime Saga is a huge joke that doesn't even use sound, despite making almost $70k per month in 2022. But for some reason these things are not easily criticised, bc their fanbase is behaving like a religious group.

As I said, an original and quality work, just like demon boy and demon deals. But if he put aside his perfectionism and made short updates with smaller actions, he could probably create a better fan base like NLT games.

And if he shares updates on a weekly or monthly basis, just like the demon boy, and tries not to make promises as much as possible, he can also overcome the anger in the fanbase. Be as honest as possible, believe me, we're just as weird as you are! And believe me, the more honest and frank you are, the more your fan base grows and you start to make really good money, we have witnessed many examples of this here. And as I said, it's a great job!

Last edited:

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Seriously, and I think he can do that, if he can put aside his perfectionism; he tuned the sounds so well that it's like a work of art, there are few games that can achieve this; demon boy, demon deals and apocalust.

I don't know about you, but I think the essentials of a good lewd game are; the story, the socially unacceptable/forbidden relationship, the script/dialogs, the artistic quality of the drawing, and the SOUND. Most games only provide some of these components and deceive their followers.

Yes, it takes a long time to get an update, but considering that he did all the work alone and seeing the money he earned from patreon, I think he is making a great effort.

It would be unfair to compare it to the big-money NLT games or the Summertime Saga, but I also want to say that the stories of NLC games are terrible, dialogues are bad, on the other hand, Summertime Saga is a huge joke that doesn't even use sound, despite making almost $70k per month in 2022. But for some reason these things are not easily criticised, bc their fanbase is behaving like a religious group.

As I said, an original and quality work, just like demon boy and demon deals. But if he put aside his perfectionism and made short updates with smaller actions, he could probably create a better fan base like NLT games.

And if he shares updates on a weekly or monthly basis, just like the demon boy, and tries not to make promises as much as possible, he can also overcome the anger in the fanbase. Be as honest as possible, believe me, we're just as weird as you are! And believe me, the more honest and frank you are, the more your fan base grows and you start to make really good money, we have witnessed many examples of this here. And as I said, it's a great job!
Hm? I have to admit that I haven't played the game since 0.17, I think it was, since it has barely changed since. Can anyone confirm that sound has improved immensely since then? Because I don't recall it being so overwhelmingly praiseworthy, and the only sound I recall having heard being changed was the horse-sounds.
Then again, sound design is obviously another of those very subjective things. I guess it's fine in The Manor, but I don't personally see it as something that stands out from the rest.

Otherwise I suppose I can only admire the optimism, even if I don't share it.

Also, as an addendum since I only just noticed how you mentioned it: Patreon represents the minority of Bones' income for the game(s) he's making. Which I suppose is a good segue for another Bones' earnings update. Last time:

Today: $3,776/month +$1,104/month = $4,880/month. That is an increase of $162/month since last I checked, for a total increase of $266/month since the update came out.
Today: $3,809/month + $1,138/month = $4,947/month. That is an increase of $67/month since yesterday, for a total increase of $333/month since 0.19 dropped.

Dec 21, 2019
Saves right before each new scene (y)

Honestly they're not bad. If you're into that sort of thing, and not thinking "dog ntr!" because you self insert as the shota and get jealous lol.

But liking the scenes doesn't magically erase the fact that 90% of the time he just does nothing and takes free money, and 10% he actually works. It's like if you showed up to your job, spent 7 hours texting and 1 hour working, made a bunch of excuses and expected full pay. Pretty silly.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

Here is the thing. He tried that when he was still like... less than the v0.10 version.
He was doing like a weekly teaser then like a monthly update and the cash he was having was flowing in because people SAW what he was doing. Then like in the v0.08 update came the stuff of "Delayed because of personal reasons" and PEOPLE STILL believed in him cuz we know having a burnout and stuff but at least he still communicated nicely to the community.
Shit started when he began the silent treatment, like months passing by without a peep or preview on what he is doing. People WERE STILL BELIEVING IN HIM but ya know the kicker on the balls? Is when a lot of people got tired of waiting and ASKED on how the update was going.
Wanna know how he answered that? He was passive aggressive about it. Not once, not twice but multiple times that it came to the point he rarely goes here to talk here, pretty much privated his discord, and shit talk people asking him on when the update is behind his safe space in his discord. I know, I went in there one time, checked the updates (which there was none), and when I asked on the public chat there on HOW is the update going on (I asked on the condition rather than on when the update going out), wanna know what happened? I was kicked out.
So pardon us if a lot of us are a bunch of skeptics on this update.

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
I do wonder if he's paying/giving incentives to people to defend the game on here, like the cloud meadow devs (used to?) do, cause there's no way some of the posters here are THAT stupid...

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I have been around since the beginning of this game and he had more done in the first year then he has completed now. In fact he is going backwards. He has yet to move the story forward. My guess is that he has no idea where to take the game, and is just redoing the same BS over and over again rather then taking a poll and asking us where the game should go; because he has no idea.

I can tell you what I would do and It's easy, but he wants free money and fools keep paying him to fuck around and not work. If you did what he does you would have been fired a long time ago in any job... (Unless your a CEO of a fortune 500 company or a bank owner)

If your giving him $, STOP IT!!! then you will start seeing him get his ass in gear so he can win back the $ he wants.

lilcliff

Jun 8, 2020
I have been trying to get the basement scenes to trigger and they never seem to. What needs to occur to allow (the green circle in the basement referenced in an earlier post) to appear to trigger the Martha basement scenes?

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
Hm? I have to admit that I haven't played the game since 0.17, I think it was, since it has barely changed since. Can anyone confirm that sound has improved immensely since then?
The 19 release thing is intentionally misleading by bones. 19 is what 17.1 or 17.2 was supposed to be. He does this to make people think he's been releasing more than he has. Of course this is a SCAM move, one that he's used before. People see it and drop those subs hoping there is more content than there really is. The arbitrary change also makes it hard to go back and look at the release history and see what was supposed to be released and when. Maybe not now........but six months or a year from now it will be harder to track that his september release of 0.19, was supposed to be a 0.17 release in february.

My point is that he's done this song and dance enough that its become second nature for him to use scam tactics.

So if you played 17 release...........you played the latest version before 19. 18 just ceased to exist.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The 19 release thing is intentionally misleading by bones. 19 is what 17.1 or 17.2 was supposed to be. He does this to make people think he's been releasing more than he has. Of course this is a SCAM move, one that he's used before. People see it and drop those subs hoping there is more content than there really is. The arbitrary change also makes it hard to go back and look at the release history and see what was supposed to be released and when. Maybe not now........but six months or a year from now it will be harder to track that his september release of 0.19, was supposed to be a 0.17 release in february.

My point is that he's done this song and dance enough that its become second nature for him to use scam tactics.

So if you played 17 release...........you played the latest version before 19. 18 just ceased to exist.
Actually the February release was broken into 3 parts 18a (late for the hard date of Feb 5th ( I believe)) then a delayed 18b and horse sounds and then the drama enticing never produced 18c which was renamed 19....
sorry I'm nitpicking... you were mostly right tho

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
funny thing is people call him nice. In the time I was on discord I saw him being "nice" I also saw him being a jerk and an ass. Including the time he "jokingly" threatened to go to a users house and rape him.

Screenshot_20220915-233906.png

• Haha
Reactions: Fayrus
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes