4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
The 19 release thing is intentionally misleading by bones. 19 is what 17.1 or 17.2 was supposed to be. He does this to make people think he's been releasing more than he has. Of course this is a SCAM move, one that he's used before. People see it and drop those subs hoping there is more content than there really is. The arbitrary change also makes it hard to go back and look at the release history and see what was supposed to be released and when. Maybe not now........but six months or a year from now it will be harder to track that his september release of 0.19, was supposed to be a 0.17 release in february.

My point is that he's done this song and dance enough that its become second nature for him to use scam tactics.

So if you played 17 release...........you played the latest version before 19. 18 just ceased to exist.
Yeah I know, that's essentially what I meant by "it has barely changed since." Not entirely decided on whether that's funny or sad.

I also wonder whether he was tempted this time around to instead of naming the updates 0.19, 0.19.1, 0.19.2, etc., again go with 0.19A, 0.19B, 0.19C, etc., just to piss people off. My first thought is that it would have been an incredibly stupid thing to do... but then again, he has been known to be rather abrasive at times. Just look at joblo9394's post.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

cool_aaaa

Oct 6, 2017
Hello Oseo Bones

I don't write at all, but i have been a part of the game from 0.3 version.
Personally I like the art and the story, the game in my opinion is one of the best in terms of story, art and characters.
However the updates and the discussions about the updates are not. I know you have other projects and stuff to do
(Guys if you don't know he has more projects)
You have a fan base you have a community, I think everyone will try to help if they can and it is something big to do, so ask if you need help and let's see what it happens.
I personally am no game developer however I am a creative when it comes to tech and software, so let me know if I can help out
Best Wishes

cool_aaaa

Oct 6, 2017
Hello Oseo Bones

I don't write at all, but i have been a part of the game from 0.3 version.
Personally I like the art and the story, the game in my opinion is one of the best in terms of story, art and characters.
However the updates and the discussions about the updates are not. I know you have other projects and stuff to do
(Guys if you don't know he has more projects)
You have a fan base you have a community, I think everyone will try to help if they can and it is something big to do, so ask if you need help and let's see what it happens.
I personally am no game developer however I am a creative when it comes to tech and software, so let me know if I can help out
Best Wishes
I forgot to add for all the other people in the forum, mock me as you want I am one of those people that want to help out. I don't Post I just read here. I have read my share of stupid comments. Just don't say things you will regret later :)

Bruka

May 10, 2021
I forgot to add for all the other people in the forum, mock me as you want I am one of those people that want to help out. I don't Post I just read here. I have read my share of stupid comments. Just don't say things you will regret later :)
Everybody here wants the progression in the game no matter what. It's the people that encourage stagnation, lies, and turning a blind eye to the "dick-headedness" that gets mocked.
stop bad talking about doc and have patience
Prime Example. Patience got us an update half a year later while another part of it is delayed yet again.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I have been around since the beginning of this game and he had more done in the first year then he has completed now. In fact he is going backwards. He has yet to move the story forward. My guess is that he has no idea where to take the game, and is just redoing the same BS over and over again rather then taking a poll and asking us where the game should go; because he has no idea.

I can tell you what I would do and It's easy, but he wants free money and fools keep paying him to fuck around and not work. If you did what he does you would have been fired a long time ago in any job... (Unless your a CEO of a fortune 500 company or a bank owner)

If your giving him $, STOP IT!!! then you will start seeing him get his ass in gear so he can win back the $ he wants.
No bro. he knows what its doing and its called CASHGRAB and playing the ultimate Stalemate of indie game development lol

At this point if their supporters on both patreon and SS can't be that blind by keep giving him money for absolutely doing nothing! if doing actual game development to its game consist on staying countless hours by redoing over and over again the same scene for the same character plus the time spend on animating it then there's nothing else to say in the matter shall we?

in conclusion if doesn't make sense then its not true. and whatever his scheme its playing this game which is a limbo game development is certainly doing the job by keep grabbing money for stating that he's not feeling alright with the current animations lmao! Hell if he's that disappointed of one of Vera's or The Biker girl scenes, then he's gonna for sure give it 10000000% focus on remaking them atleast 10 times first and then revamping them another 15x times for shit and giggles!

Again he gets a lot of income then if he's too overcharged with work ¿why not hire atleast 2 more people? ohhh wait... BECAUSE WHEN there's $$$$ involved people its greedy and selfish by not sharing a piece of that cake =) so.

TL;DR Bones its cashgrabbing people out of the blue for doing remakes & revamps of the same scenes for its characters and doing 0 game story progress and people consider that as actual work for the game 1663344287465.png

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i wish the game would be more clear to reach scenes. im running around und getting all kinds of scenes but i still no idea how to get the mom+dog scene :/

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Wow, that last part has sounded like a threat. Are you threatening people in here?

• Haha
Reactions: Keko!

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I just saw that this game went to v0.19 and went to check the change log and I'm currently wondering wtf is going on...
How many months has this game been on hiatus since v0.18.1? Is the dev going through problems or something?

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I just saw that this game went to v0.19 and went to check the change log and I'm currently wondering wtf is going on...
How many months has this game been on hiatus since v0.18.1? Is the dev going through problems or something?
basically he procrastinates and lies a lot, but the "on paper" reason for a small chunk of the delay was because he had a kidney stone, which is hard to believe when he has a history of lying and doing questionable actions. (like for example not pausing the payments when he's not working on the game)

it reminds me of the childrens story of the boy who lies to the villagers about a wolfs appearance in order to alarm the villagers for fun, but because of his history of lying, the villagers don't believe him when the wolf actually appears. so yea i dont really believe bones anymore but you can make up your own mind about things. (Bruka has a lot of posts on the subject)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes