4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Nov 30, 2019
What i have to do to trigger the scenes progression? i did the same scenes lots of times with the girls and im still stuck with the first one...what i am missing here?

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I got an error attempting to start the morning BJ from Martha. "Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred. failed to create bitmap"

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Today: $3,855/month + $1,139/month = $4,994/month. So close to a smooth five grand! That is an increase of $47/month since last report, for a total increase of $380/month since 0.19.
This is just in: $3,855/month + $1,151/month = $5,006/month. He's officially getting over 5k a month now.

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
i've finished the last update, looked for similar games to play, couldn't find any so i decided to get a life until the next update, so i had a girlfriend, we got engaged, got married, got kids, my wife died with cancer, i went insane and they took me to an asylum for 6 months, things got better, so i left the asylum, looked for a job, worked at a mall with minimum wage, i quit my job 3 months after, i decided to become a professional football player, didn't work out for me, so i decided to make music instead, when i dropped my first song i got bullied so hard that i had to delete it, i got really depressed so i stayed at my house without leaving it for almost 2 months straight, i finally decided to try and get on my feet again, i opened a small business, it was successful, i made my first 1 million, now i have my own company and a bunch of businesses around the world, i did all of this and finally Dr bones launched the new update, i look at the changelog, you can guess what happened when i saw it

Last edited:

sleazye

Mar 13, 2021
Another update already?

is he going radio silent again for months now or will we actually se some more content?!?

PathsToAQueston

May 23, 2021
Finished seeing everything new to this update (as well as the deeds that followed). I broke a new record today, keep it up bones. Just work on this masterpiece at your own pace, don't let people who say that you should just abandon this project or the people who pressure you to release updates on certain dates, get into your nerves,. they are all just opinions (honestly, I'm saying all of this in the hopes it would motivate you to dish out bigger updates sooner than expected.). if big updates would come monthly, I just might subscribe lol.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2022
Bones should actually be studied on how to steal from dipshits, the man is an absolute legend and has been stealing a living for 2 years already.
ICSTOR already got bones to hold his beer. ICSTOR is legend among adult game creator grifters. At least bones surfaces here in there with a small amount of content, but it's still disappointing as I really liked this project at the beginning.

Don't know if I'm allowed to comment on a different project here, but I've started supporting a creator on Patreon for the first time in a long while. Y.V. who's making The Princess and the Tower. The pace he's pumping out updates is breathtaking. I'd only just played version 5.0 last week and 6.0 already dropped on Patreon so I signed up and he's already got the 7th and final chapter slated for early release October 1st. Only 200 supporters and well worth supporting imo. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but it's a genuinely fun corruption game with a crafty goblin protagonist and I love the Disney art style. Super cute women.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

H1d3n

Oct 19, 2019
i've finished the last update, looked for similar games to play, couldn't find any so i decided to get a life until the next update, so i had a girlfriend, we got engaged, got married, got kids, my wife died with cancer, i went insane and they took me to an asylum for 6 months, things got better, so i left the asylum, looked for a job, worked at a mall with minimum wage, i quit my job 3 months after, i decided to become a professional football player, didn't work out for me, so i decided to make music instead, when i dropped my first song i got bullied so hard that i had to delete it, i got really depressed so i stayed at my house without leaving it for almost 2 months straight, i finally decided to try and get on my feet again, i opened a small business, it was successful, i made my first 1 million, now i have my own company and a bunch of businesses around the world, i did all of this and finally Dr bones launched the new update, i look at the changelog, you can guess what happened when i saw it
What happened to your kids?

Reactions: Space0din
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes