4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I'm one of like 7 people who really want more Vera scenes (specifically MC x Vera) :)
Idk why I find her hotter than all the other girls lol but that might just be my weird taste lol

Reactions: unseenassasin

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with Mia's basement event where you don't have a leave option? I´m at 25-30 Curiosity atm.

Also, maxed Lucille and Vera but their events won't start.

And definitely still having animation issues on Mind Palace with Lucille, "pre-bath dance" event won't load and there's some animation overlap with the gloryhole one and some sex scene of Lucille doing cowgirl with MC, it seems.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
who can help me with the 2nd story officer jule. I was able to touch Velvet's breasts but that's as far as it goes. am blocking it. can't do anything with the 2 policemen or with velvet. who can help me please

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I'm one of like 7 people who really want more Vera scenes (specifically MC x Vera) :)
Idk why I find her hotter than all the other girls lol but that might just be my weird taste lol
Count me in. I'm also a big fan of Veraxdog and Martha X MC.

Feb 23, 2018
Do I hate how slow this game updates? Yes.
Do I feel like the developer is milking/taking advantage of his subscribers? Yes.
Do I hate the fact that most updates now, are just re-works of perfectly serviceable old scenes? Yes.
Do I love to complain about all aspects of this process with legitimate criticism? Yes.
Does my penis do a little happy dance every time I play this game again, and will I desperately thirst for more content? HELL YES. :love:

heredur

Apr 26, 2020
Martha can start to lactate because of a strong maternal sense and her closeness to the child would be interesting

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
he's basically blue balling the entire community, especially considering the fact that the scene probably won't come out in years so we're left with a non available scene that we wish we had
It's a tried and true technique from all manner of works of fiction, from novels and comic books to TV-shows and video games: the cliffhanger. Only Bones is applying it to missing scenes instead of the continuation and/or conclusion of the story. As much as I hate to admit it, those placeholders for unavailable scenes are probably one of the main reasons so many people keep coming back to The Manor.

Hm. And while I'm at it, I might as well demonstrate how well its working:
This is just in: $3,855/month + $1,151/month = $5,006/month. He's officially getting over 5k a month now.
Today: $3,881/month + $1,166/month = $5,047/month. That's an increase of $41/month over the past 16 hours, for a total increase of $433/month since 0.19.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if his s 19.1 then why is the mothers basment scene not working. i would like more of all the girls lol. like mother and mc it's cool the dog has a little fun too lol but what if the dog is being used by the ghost o_O

Reactions: yakyb

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Do I hate how slow this game updates? Yes.
Do I feel like the developer is milking/taking advantage of his subscribers? Yes.
Do I hate the fact that most updates now, are just re-works of perfectly serviceable old scenes? Yes.
Do I love to complain about all aspects of this process with legitimate criticism? Yes.
Does my penis do a little happy dance every time I play this game again, and will I desperately thirst for more content? HELL YES. :love:
I respect and salute you sir.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
When do I get the option to spend a day with one of the girls. I can't get it, easiest way to get maxed stats on them.
Unless it has changed (which I don't think it has) and if I recall correctly, the option to "spend the day" is available immediately after the intro every day by interacting with the player character's bed in the morning before leaving his room.

Last edited:

DHacker_X

Jul 12, 2021
running 19.1 from the beginning, I noticed theat yes the basement scenes are there, but Martha's count in the diary doesn't go up. the event pop up shows guilt +1.
I would have put thison dicord as well, but its being a pain in the behind this morning.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes