4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
can't get the last doggo and Martha scene, is that a separate trigger?
I've maxed out her stats and went to the basement each morning for scenes 1-5 but can't get 6, it just goes back to Martha doing yoga.

any ideas?

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
UPDATED WALKTHROUGH!

Hey guys, I remade a walkthrough I had done some months ago for this game. I hope it is useful for any new player or for those who have struggled to find everything.

Please let me know if you have any feedbacks or comments!
How much "updated" is this walkthrough?

• Angry
Reactions: Mr Nadie

MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
Is this game back from the dead? DAMN! That's some good news in these days.. I did deleted my game a while back. Is it still worth starting over?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Double-A

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
TELL ME HOW TO SET UP TO PLAY WITH A MOUSE ON A COMPUTER.? BAD ENGLISH :cautious:SORRY
You can't, somebody else or you need to extract the game files, open it up as an RPGMaker project, add a mouse script, repack it and voila, mouse support done.

Also, I would recommend against doing that until we get the last patch to this 0.19 update, otherwise it would be a loss of time.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You can't, somebody else or you need to extract the game files, open it up as an RPGMaker project, add a mouse script, repack it and voila, mouse support done.

Also, I would recommend against doing that until we get the last patch to this 0.19 update, otherwise it would be a loss of time.
Thanks for the answer. Got it. :unsure: ;)

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
can't get the last doggo and Martha scene, is that a separate trigger?
I've maxed out her stats and went to the basement each morning for scenes 1-5 but can't get 6, it just goes back to Martha doing yoga.

any ideas?
Martha's Dog events are directly related to the MC's events. So say you get titjob from martha then the dog does titjob, if u get bj martha, dog does bj and if u do thighjob then dog does rubbing. So basically just keep playing and unlocking scenes and it should eventually happen.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

heredur

Apr 26, 2020
how to unlock mia's last scene in the basement? when she is completely naked the last one is left with question marks

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Every time I see a Oseo Bones it cracks me up. The absurdity of the people that fallow and love his work so much, yet don't care enough to know the devs stand on f95 and its members.

youre-all-just-pissing-in-the-wind-you-dont-know-it-but-you-are-quote-1.jpg

FJXAmDVWYAIUfIO.jpg

Not only is his last post from January this year. F95 has also been dropped as "officially" supported by him.

We have post on his profile from January 3th 2021 to last Wednesday, yet the last responses from him there was from December 2020. But hay keep at it its not like your hurting anyone. Tell him "how much you "love" his work" just know he will probably never see it. Unless he lied when he said he no longer visits f95, and if he is deceptive...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes