4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
I started writing a lengthy reply... until I realized that I fell for it again. Great work, you.

See? this is why I don't hang out with you guys anymore. I'm muting the mention notifications too.

Bye!

Oh... and, when it comes to my personal life and health. I'm sorry to say I don't give a flying fuck what you think.
It in poor taste to do something like this it all but confirm what people about Bones not caring about the community that love his work. Personally I think it's outright stupid because all he's is add more fuel to the fire and gave people more ammo

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Honestly I saw that coming a mile away. If he really cared so much about those that supported, and like his work why not respond to the number of "positive" post that mentioned him. Honestly he could even mute the members that do "negative" post. Problem is a lot of members me included liked who he was not who he came to be. So in effect even those "positive" post are in danger of becoming negative.

PS DMs are potentially more hostile then anything that will be posted in public. Ask some of the other devs around here.

Honestly, I think the anti-Bones presence is mostly just shitposting and the doubt of improvement or progress that people mistake for hate. Best example is the new people that come here and defend Bones but don't read the last 100 pages of the stuff that happened until someone gives context. And I get your point but if we honestly summed up all the pages in this thread it's really the last 200 pages where there was nothing new to talk about where the love for the guy started dwindling.

My opinion would be if he wanted to weed those people out how about instead of going radio silent then hitting everybody with "I got you guys at the end of the month." And throwing shots at this thread in his discord. Just post more. And be more open to other peoples' criticism. Even if you don't like it, most people just want to be heard. It was going well until the last few updates.
Just look at his older posts compared to now He was open to change and improve until recent.

My post was giving reasons why this thread is the way it is but it just get reduced to "Anti-Bones" in his eyes, lumped in the rest that actually just despise the guy.

Even in his last post he did exactly what I said he does in that he just chooses to ignore criticism and scurries off.
First I offered my criticism which I think was valid.
Then, he chooses to believe my post was a "TRAP CARD" that he wasn't gonna get tricked by or whatever.
Then he sums up my post and says "this is why I don't hang out with you guys anymore."
Which basically proves my point that valid criticism doesn't matter to this guy only the extremes.
Then he tells me that he doesn't give a fuck what I think so I can't help the guy.

In the end, I think people on both sides should lend an ear and not be so quick to label them and listen to VALID reasons why.
I like both sides I just think the posts that are "Anti-Bones" are just making fun of him like teasing a friend.
And the ones that support him just want more content.
But the "Haters" that dislike the "supporters" when we know we'd be laughing to the bank like Bones if we we're in his shoes.
Or the "supporters" that dislike the "haters" without context as to why they hate Him.
Are the ones I don't agree with.
I can almost agree, but "when we know we'd be laughing to the bank like Bones if we we're in his shoes."

I had a chance to be there, but refused to make money I felt I did not deserve.

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Alright... I'll take the bait (against my own good judgment).

I never said I don't visit F95, I actually do it pretty regularly... It is one of the best places to find new games after all.

What I DID say (And I'll take this opportunity to repeat it for those who don't know) is that I don't come to THIS THREAD in particular. And NO, I don't support it officially as I did before...How would I if I don't check it? And...Why would I check it?

After all it was hijacked by a few, but very loud, people that love to bully everyone else that comes here saying anything even remotely positive about me. And if they don't bully people into submission they just love to spread bullshit... like the post I'm replying to.

You do know that if you tag someone, they'll get a notification... Don't you? Even if they turned off the notifications from the thread you are tagging them from...

Anyways... I decided to leave you guys be, and sulk in your own negativity, because I don't need it personally. You guys do you. If that makes you happy.

To everyone else: I'm sorry I don't interact with your posts as before. But you are always welcome to join the discord server or even DM me here. Sadly I'm not a masochist, so, if I were you, I wouldn't keep my hopes up for me returning here any time soon.

XOXO
Hey, doc. Glad to see you kicked your "stones"... at least for the moment. ;)

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Killerjh

Sep 15, 2017
Well, I was shocked by the people here... 2 points:

First: if you don't like bones, what are you doing here?

Second: if you believe what you can create a better game, well, go and do it, and see how many players you have.
I'm always say the same for fanfics, games and videos, if you can do something better, what are you doing here?

You can say anything about me by this, but if you have the abilities to do something better, I'm going to be your biggest Patreon if don't, please, stop talking nonsense

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
So... I'm playing this game for the first time and god it has an abysmal amount of placeholders and not implemented scenes, it's kind of annoying at times.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
So... I'm playing this game for the first time and god it has an abysmal amount of placeholders and not implemented scenes, it's kind of annoying at times.
and the game is ok i guess, the content it has is hot, but at times it gets repetitive and the "story" doesn't seem to be going anywhere at the moment, oh and david is an asshole which makes me enjoy the game a bit less

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

rabultfe

May 4, 2019

Second: if you believe what you can create a better game, well, go and do it, and see how many players you have.
I'm always say the same for fanfics, games and videos, if you can do something better, what are you doing here?

You can say anything about me by this, but if you have the abilities to do something better, I'm going to be your biggest Patreon if don't, please, stop talking nonsense
First: most people have problem with the developer being lazy ass and all not the game
Second: while indeed i can do something better what is your point exactly i never grown a mango tree but i know i hate them
you sound like someone that works for polygon and call themself "journalist" or something

and feel free to waste your money anyway you like, thanks for your service

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Alright... I'll take the bait (against my own good judgment).

I never said I don't visit F95, I actually do it pretty regularly... It is one of the best places to find new games after all.

What I DID say (And I'll take this opportunity to repeat it for those who don't know) is that I don't come to THIS THREAD in particular. And NO, I don't support it officially as I did before...How would I if I don't check it? And...Why would I check it?

After all it was hijacked by a few, but very loud, people that love to bully everyone else that comes here saying anything even remotely positive about me. And if they don't bully people into submission they just love to spread bullshit... like the post I'm replying to.

You do know that if you tag someone, they'll get a notification... Don't you? Even if they turned off the notifications from the thread you are tagging them from...

Anyways... I decided to leave you guys be, and sulk in your own negativity, because I don't need it personally. You guys do you. If that makes you happy.

To everyone else: I'm sorry I don't interact with your posts as before. But you are always welcome to join the discord server or even DM me here. Sadly I'm not a masochist, so, if I were you, I wouldn't keep my hopes up for me returning here any time soon.

XOXO
Yoo that's entertaining :KEK:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

Liking the game, and liking the dev are two separate things. Besides this is a game discussion thread. Positive and negative are valid parts of discussion. While a good natured developer is welcomed on f95. If bones said half of what I have seen him say in his darkest moments on discord on f95 he would have been banned. The guy can be quite toxic. (not saying that some did not take things to far, but it is not like bones fans were any better. There were those that literally have come here looking for a fight. I have seen the discord post back when I used to check it)

This is a piracy site that welcomes developers positively interacting in the community, but in no way are they an necessity. Those that cant get along with the community either leave, or are banned.

And to the nonsensical logic of your post. How many people that play games are developer? How many people that watch movies are directors? how many people that listen to music are composers? It is there opinions (and wallets) that matter the most.

The real question is, if you don't like the "toxic" behaver of f95 why come and state your distain of f95 behavior. The dev has a discord where those that post there "negative" opinions are kicked. Also why don't you support the countless better games out there then come here then? Go be there biggest supporter, and get of your high horse. This game may have done some things right but it is in no way perfect.

Now about the new art anyone else fined it better in some ways but at the same time it feel like it is lacking compared to the original?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Cuz this was not made for Android. There is no guarantee that these Joiplay things work.

This is a piracy site that welcomes developers positively interacting in the community, but in no way are they an necessity. Those that cant get along with the community either leave, or are banned.
Uhm, no. F95 is not specifically a piracy site. It is a site collecting all kinds of adult natured resources concerning computer artwork, and a lot of the games are actually not "pirated".
Also, the notion of "banning" anyone on a piracy site defeats the purpose of piracy.

Last edited by a moderator:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry dear f95zone for this remark but look can't we just all stop with the negitave bullshit. there is already to much in this world. the old saying goes if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all. yes i do like bones art work yes i think the dev should take there time. the other thing is your were the one who payed the dev for there work and time so that's all you not the dev.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020

I respect that way of thinking, it similar for me when I write fanfiction and get review of how I should have done things differently

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Cuz this was not made for Android. There is no guarantee that these Joiplay things work.

Uhm, no. F95 is not specifically a piracy site. It is a site collecting all kinds of adult natured resources concerning computer artwork, and a lot of the games are actually not "pirated".

I would think the site staff are the best judges of what kind of site this is.

The nature of F95zone
- I know how this may confuse many of you, but we are a Pirate Site first and foremost. However, we do credit the developers properly so that anyone who enjoyed the content can spare some subscription if they are able to. We also encourage developers to use this site to interact, use as feedback site or even a platform to advertise their games. We still would update any thread to latest version leaked by users regardless of developers. (unless the game has troublesome game breaking bugs)
Also, the notion of "banning" anyone on a piracy site defeats the purpose of piracy. Also, I don't see you having any kind of authority here telling us who are banned and who are not, so STFU.
That's like me saying I saw someone get arrested, and if you break the law you can get arrested too.
Objection you have no authority to say who was or was not arrested.

Look around devs have been banned they have also had there thread ownership revoked for abuse of said ownership. There was even one that was caught manipulating the reviews.

Piracy site or not we do have rules and you can get banned.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes