4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
should we have someone or some group go out of there way and make like a modder ver of bones game kinda like how how
Urban Demons had a modded ver and some how that got dude to finish the game at long last?

( im not legit sure if thats true or not just remember when the mod ver was being work on alot the legit ver went back to working all of a sudden?)

cause as of right now i think we can put this down for monster girl dreams levels of... iffy and people have made good fan art that look straight up same as games style so hey

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
should we have someone or some group go out of there way and make like a modder ver of bones game kinda like how how
Urban Demons had a modded ver and some how that got dude to finish the game at long last?

( im not legit sure if thats true or not just remember when the mod ver was being work on alot the legit ver went back to working all of a sudden?)

cause as of right now i think we can put this down for monster girl dreams levels of... iffy and people have made good fan art that look straight up same as games style so hey
Tbh, Urban Demons is mostly unfinished rather than finished, and the mods have done more to make the game even less attractive to play through. The artwork for example gets exceedingly worse, and it's mostly just traced.

V_F

May 11, 2017
I have a really dumb bug: as soon as the game loads my character runs straight to the left and will not go right. My keyboard works fine for any other program but it's like someone's mashing the left arrow key on this.

Panduxxo

Dec 8, 2021
I followed dr. bones for almost a year, then I gave up as there were no updates for months .. I hope this is the right time to constantly release more update .. just love for him,i got really hope for his game cause the animation is amazin..

Last edited:

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Okay I know this is random but I get the feeling Doyle is plotting something that the MC doesn't know about, any thought?

Panduxxo

Dec 8, 2021
Okay I know this is random but I get the feeling Doyle is plotting something that the MC doesn't know about, any thought?
^SPOILER^

I think Doyle is somehow increasing the lust of the girls inside the house .. I have not seen in this update but in the last updates when you were fucking martha in the bathroomso sometimes she would go out with "possessed" eyes as if someone (Doyle?) was in control OF HER..

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
^SPOILER^

I think Doyle is somehow increasing the lust of the girls inside the house .. I have not seen in this update but in the last updates when you were fucking martha in the bathroomso sometimes she would go out with "possessed" eyes as if someone (Doyle?) was in control OF HER..
Good point

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
^SPOILER^

What if he was not the only ghost?

To a degree he is corrupting the MC. What If his mother was effecting Martha? and so on.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have a really dumb bug: as soon as the game loads my character runs straight to the left and will not go right. My keyboard works fine for any other program but it's like someone's mashing the left arrow key on this.
Unplug/disconnect every plug n play device (mouse, keyboard, USB, bluetooth adapter, etc). Try plugin them back one by one and see what happens.

If memory doesn't fail me, it's usually a thing with bluetooth devices and/or adapters.

Reactions: Onbang8
Apr 16, 2022
Well, I was shocked by the people here... 2 points:

First: if you don't like bones, what are you doing here?

Second: if you believe what you can create a better game, well, go and do it, and see how many players you have.
I'm always say the same for fanfics, games and videos, if you can do something better, what are you doing here?

You can say anything about me by this, but if you have the abilities to do something better, I'm going to be your biggest Patreon if don't, please, stop talking nonsense.
So your entire premise is that you need to be a more "successful" author than someone to tell them that their game, work ethic and all that is dogwater? That's incredibly flawed because success other than sales is very subjective but regardless of how you quantify success here's a screenshot from Starke taken from their discord, that's the creator of Fleeting Iris which is to many the best hentai game ever made at least on rpg maker and has sold a lot more for a longer period of time across all their platforms than anything Bones has put out:

1663741810832.png

So can we say that the game and the guy's attitude is garbage now? I mean, a far superior dev said The Manor is a cash cow and that Bones is scummy so that makes everything that you white knights say about the game pointless since a superior dev said he was scummy right? Your opinion defending the game is now irrelevant because you can't make a game better than Fleeting Iris so you can no longer like The Manor because a better dev said the game was shit.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds now? You probably don't, else you'd realize it by yourself.

Last edited:

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
So your entire premise is that you need to be a more "successful" author than someone to tell them that their game, work ethic and all that is dogwater? That's incredibly flawed because success other than sales is very subjective but regardless of how you quantify success here's a screenshot from Starke taken from their discord, that's the creator of Fleeting Iris which is to many the best hentai game ever made at least on rpg maker and has sold a lot more for a longer period of time across all their platforms than anything Bones has put out:

View attachment 2055899

So can we say that the game and the guy's attitude is garbage now?
EDIT: They quoted the wrong post from the wrong person, so I'm apparently defending myself from nothing. Good times.

EDIT2: Okay, the quote has been fixed. Thank you. For reference and for posterity, this was the post that was originally quoted.

...What? I think I just read your post three times and I'm still not sure what you're saying. I mean, I got the point of "any measure of success other than sales is subjective," which I guess is true? And... you think I think you need to be more successful than someone else to criticize them? How the hell did you get that from that post? If anything I advocate close to the opposite; that you don't need to have done better to criticize something. The only thing I was saying was that "if you get paid to do something, that carries with it an implicit responsibility to deliver." That was my point.

But I feel like you're trying to say more than that by referring to another game I've never heard of and thus have no context for, and supplying a screenshot that I'm completely lost on how it supports your central message. If anything, I'd interpret that screenshot as supporting that Bones' attitude is garbage, not disproving it.
I'm also not sure why I am the one you're writing that at, or why that post in particular is what you decided to quote. I'm so confused...

But to answer your question: no, I don't think his game is garbage, nor have I ever claimed that it was, though it does have flaws and shortcomings. Yes, I do think Bones' attitude is garbage, and I (and many others) will likely continue to say so until that changes.

And since you brought it up, and for anyone else curious, let's have the newest installment of "Bones' wild financial ride." Last time:
Today: $3,919/month + $1,196/month = $5,115/month. That's an increase of $68/month since last report, for a total increase of $501/month since 0.19.
Today: $3,933/month + $1,202/month = $5,135/month. That's an increase of $20/month since last report, for a total increase of $521/month since 0.19.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022
...What? I think I just read your post three times and I'm still not sure what you're saying. I mean, I got the point of "any measure of success other than sales is subjective," which I guess is true? And... you think I think you need to be more successful than someone else to criticize them? How the hell did you get that from that post? If anything I advocate close to the opposite; that you don't need to have done better to criticize something. The only thing I was saying was that "if you get paid to do something, that carries with it an implicit responsibility to deliver." That was my point.

But I feel like you're trying to say more than that by referring to another game I've never heard of and thus have no context for, and supplying a screenshot that I'm completely lost on how it supports your central message. If anything, I'd interpret that screenshot as supporting that Bones' attitude is garbage, not disproving it.
I'm also not sure why I am the one you're writing that at, or why that post in particular is what you decided to quote. I'm so confused...

But to answer your question: no, I don't think his game is garbage, nor have I ever claimed that it was, though it does have flaws and shortcomings. Yes, I do think Bones' attitude is garbage, and I (and many others) will likely continue to say so until that changes.

And since you brought it up, and for anyone else curious, let's have the newest installment of "Bones' wild financial ride." Last time:

Today: $3,933/month + $1,202/month = $5,135/month. That's an increase of $20/month since last report, for a total increase of $521/month since 0.19.

I guess that'll teach me, right? I mean, how could Bones possibly have a bad attitude when he's getting so much money? Because there's clearly a correlation between those two things... right?
You must be out of your fucking mind if you think I'm reading that pointless wall of text. :LOL:

I just quoted the wrong guy. Meant to quote the guy that said you can't judge a game unless you put out something "better" which is subjective. Anyway, fixed now.

Last edited:

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
You must be out of your fucking mind if you think I'm reading that pointless wall of text. I just quoted the wrong guy. Meant to quote the guy that said you can't judge a game unless you put out something "better" which is subjective.
Ah. I see. If you say so.

You do know that you have an "edit"-button in the lower left corner of your post... actually never mind. That'd probably be pointless too.

EDIT: Wait, holy shit, I just noticed that you already edited both of your posts, so you do know about that and actually used it, yet decided not to fix the quote?... Whatever. Case closed. Have a nice day.

EDIT2: Okay, the quote has been fixed. Thank you. For reference and for posterity, this was the post that was originally quoted.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes