4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I cant really wait till the day we can knock up all the girls btw are Vera and Luci virgins?
As far as I know from reading on here previously, Bones specifically stated that impregnation/pregnancy is not going to be included because he doesn't like what it does to a woman's body. So no luck on that, most likely.

Whether Vera and Lucile are virgins, eh... it's up for interpretation, I'd say. The game doesn't tell you or offer any visual clues either way, so I'd almost say it's whatever you want to think. Personally, considering their behavior during the game, I suspect that Vera likely isn't a virgin, whereas Lucile almost certainly is.

Idk what to do with the calcium stone
It's just a joke, most likely. The update it came in was postponed for a very long time due to Bones reportedly having kidney stones. The stone is probably a reference to that.

In other news:
Today: $3,933/month + $1,202/month = $5,135/month. That's an increase of $20/month since last report, for a total increase of $521/month since 0.19.
Today: $3,979/month + $1,227/month = $5,206/month. That's an increase of $71/month since last time, for a total increase of $592/month since 0.19.

Last edited:

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
The amount of people here defending the caps comes to be impressive, in 1 year of work the guy brings me little content and the guys are still licking his bag ... The game is great, the new scenes are wonderful, but it is very little content for the amount of time. The guy was getting all year to do a job that in some games take about 4 months to do.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I cant really wait till the day we can knock up all the girls btw are Vera and Luci virgins?
Lucile being clueless of what sex is might be interpreted as she not knowing what she was doing (stupid, I know) since there was also no indication it was her first time.
As for Vera, she mentions a boyfriend she had at some point and that the MC cums far more than him but it isn't explicitly expressed if they had sex (from what I remember), but I'd guess she's not a virgin either.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
how do you trigger the state events?
THat's depends on which one are you trying to trigger, Martha's event is trigger at night, Lucile is in the morning you wake up and Vera is in the afternoon were she would normally be with the dog, Mia doesn't have one

Reactions: gman443

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Couple of requirements:
1. Reach 70 points with both the MC and the girl(s) you want the State to trigger (Mia doesn't have one yet)
2. See most scenes at least once to completion (some won't progress if the girl or the MC doesn't have enough points)
3. After reaching 70 points of Depravation with the MC, go to the basement and interact with the circle near Doyle's remains, he should be visible now.

After these, there are different times where each girl triggers their State Event. Lucile first half of the morning, she's in the library, Vera in the afternoon, interact with her bedroom's door and Martha at midnight, near the fireplace.

Make a save before activating any of these events, the end result CANNOT be changed in-game.

Reactions: gman443

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
This guide should still be accurate. For each girl, in their "<name> scenes"-spoilers, the entries beginning with (State) describe their state events. The "State Events + Q&A"-spoiler also describes how to get the different outcomes of the state events.
EDIT: Forgot to actually link the guide. Great work, me. Fixed it now, though.

Lucile being clueless of what sex is might be interpreted as she not knowing what she was doing (stupid, I know) since there was also no indication it was her first time.
As for Vera, she mentions a boyfriend she had at some point and that the MC cums far more than him but it isn't explicitly expressed if they had sex (from what I remember), but I'd guess she's not a virgin either.
The reason I wrote in my previous post that Lucile is most likely a virgin was not solely because she seems clueless about sex, but rather wider observations regarding her reactions to it. Even just touching Lucile's vagina appears to have her react as though this is an entirely novel experience, with the possible implication that she has never even masturbated before, and upon actually having sex there is no indication that the experience is in any way familiar to her.

The lack of the typical indications of it being her first time - that is, bleeding and pain - is most likely either a stylistic choice on Bones' part or just him being cautious because he wasn't sure which scene with penetration would come first and did not want to risk any awkwardness with her losing her virginity repeatedly. Allowing a little benefit of the doubt for the writing, it could even be explained away with Lucile having been born without a hymen, or having broken hers during other, non-sexual activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I guess I should ask the dev then xD

jimmyapple

Jun 4, 2021
maybe talking about scenes you want to see and then tagging him will give him ideas of what to do next
like:

1) more milf corruption (with the MC and with the Dog)
2) More girl on girl in general (without the MC involved)
3) more lore building (for curiosity's sake)
4) tbh all the girls should get scenes where they eventually like the dog lol
5) perhaps new moaning sounds or voice actresses? (and maybe more facial expressions)

Oseo Bones pretty please?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
maybe talking about scenes you want to see and then tagging him will give him ideas of what to do next
like:

5) perhaps new moaning sounds or voice actresses? (and maybe more facial expressions)

Hmmm.... Best he could do in that is some dog or horse noises probably.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
like:

Eh, if Bones was telling the truth then tagging him doesn't matter anymore, it still won't get his attention... since he's apparently under the impression that ignoring criticism is the right way to go.
Besides, from what I've seen of Bones he genuinely does not care what anyone wants in the game but himself... and even if he did, there would be a huge schism in regard to what people actually wanted, probably split about 50/50 (though after v0.19 it's probably leaning more to one side than the other) between those like yourself saying "more bestiality!" and those like myself who fully intend to play it with bestiality turned off and for whom it would effectively add nothing to the game if all he did was focus on those.
It's the price you pay when trying to cater to multiple relatively niche fetishes, like bestiality and incest: the intersection of those who like both is going to be very small, and whenever you favor one side, the other is going to be displeased.

Meanwhile, deep within the flames of Mount Doom:
Today: $3,979/month + $1,227/month = $5,206/month. That's an increase of $71/month since last time, for a total increase of $592/month since 0.19.
Today: $3,992/month + $1,208/month = $5.200/month. That's... wait! That's a decrease of $6/month since last time! Even though the Subscribestar pledges have increased, the Patreon pledges have dropped even more. Seems like the Survivor Guilt-crowd are starting to get impatient, maybe. So who knows, maybe next update for The Manor will get pushed back to after a Survivor Guilt-update to satisfy those people.

Last edited:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Today: $3,992/month + $1,208/month = $5.200/month. That's... wait! That's a decrease of $6/month since last time! Even though the Subscribestar pledges have increased, the Patreon pledges have dropped even more. Seems like the Survivor Guilt-crowd are starting to get impatient, maybe. So who knows, maybe next update for The Manor will get pushed back to after a Survivor Guilt-update to satisfy those people.
Kek, would be funny, he barely has the ethic to follow through on one game. I can already see how that'd go.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Vera is not.
Lucille and Mia are.
There is a scene, I think when you first fuck Mia but I'm not exactly sure, when the MC says something along the lines of... "I can't believe I took both of my sisters virginity " or some such to that effect.
I say Vera is not because you can get her to the point where she is fucking the doggo without the MC fucking her. That and the way she acts says she has had the "D" from someone somewhere before the events in this game.

P.S. I can't wait for the next groundbreaking update to be finished. Really looking forward to more realistic animal sounds. I just don't know if I can hold off fapping until this time next year.

Last edited:

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Vera is not.
Lucille and Mia are.
There is a scene, I think when you first fuck Mia but I'm not exactly sure, when the MC says something along the lines of... "I can't believe I took both of my sisters virginity " or some such to that effect.
Ah, well that answers the question definitively, then. Although... reading that confused me a little, not because I don't believe you, but because it felt familiar, as if I faintly recall having read that line in the game before.

Hmm... could we have sex with Mia pre-0.19? I thought we couldn't yet, but for me to have seen that line in the game, it must have been there and I had experienced it. It can't have been added in 0.18 or 0.19, since I haven't played either of those. But it's really interesting to me personally, as in terms of phenotype Mia is probably my favorite of the girls, yet I don't remember a sex scene with her at all. The closest to sex that comes to mind is her intercrural scene...
Or... wait... maybe I remember. I'm getting flashes of her sitting back on something with her legs spread, with the player character in front of her. Huh. The scene must have been really forgettable for me to have this much trouble figuring out if it even used to exist. Amusing, and a little sad; I was even hoping that a sex scene with Mia would get added eventually, so convinced was I that this scene wasn't in the game yet (which I suppose the basement scene might be, but I'm not playing through the entire game for one new scene). Oh well.

Now, let's see how Bonesy is doing since yesterday... oh my, would you look at that.
Today: $3,985/month + $1,199/month = $5.184/month. A decrease of $16/month since yesterday, this time across his Patreon and Subscribestar. Seems like something happened, maybe.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Ah, well that answers the question definitively, then. Although... reading that confused me a little, not because I don't believe you, but because it felt familiar, as if I faintly recall having read that line in the game before.

Hmm... could we have sex with Mia pre-0.19? I thought we couldn't yet, but for me to have seen that line in the game, it must have been there and I had experienced it. It can't have been added in 0.18 or 0.19, since I haven't played either of those. But it's really interesting to me personally, as in terms of phenotype Mia is probably my favorite of the girls, yet I don't remember a sex scene with her at all. The closest to sex that comes to mind is her intercrural scene...
Or... wait... maybe I remember. I'm getting flashes of her sitting back on something with her legs spread, with the player character in front of her. Huh. The scene must have been really forgettable for me to have this much trouble figuring out if it even used to exist. Amusing, and a little sad; I was even hoping that a sex scene with Mia would get added eventually, so convinced was I that this scene wasn't in the game yet (which I suppose the basement scene might be, but I'm not playing through the entire game for one new scene). Oh well.

Now, let's see how Bonesy is doing since yesterday... oh my, would you look at that.

Today: $3,985/month + $1,199/month = $5.184/month. A decrease of $16/month since yesterday, this time across his Patreon and Subscribestar. Seems like something happened, maybe.
Afternoon, when Lucille is dancing in the bathroom and Mia is in her room. If you satisfy all her other curiosity, she'll finally be curious about sex. And yeah, that scene was cute but wasn't all the great. the new one in the basement is much better (currently one of my favs) but is it worth going through the whole game again for? No, not really.

Honestly only played this update because of her new scene, I could care less about the new ones involving the dog.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Please, does anyone have the updated walkthrough? I'm 70 for Martha but I can't start the event

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes