4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Played 19.1, it's pretty tragic how many "reworked: this is a placeholder" signs, hearing the "aaaah" crowd sound effect with the "not yet implemented" sign, and seeing "not yet implemented" options for several different things like the dinner table and cosplaying are still here after all this time. It's just so weird how surprised it makes me. But the paypigs are satisfied at least.

Last edited:

Eepsquared

Sep 20, 2021
I've encountered a repeating loop bug after Velvet comes back and Officer Jules and the other officer show up. Doyle wakes me up and I meet and talk to the officers but after they go inside (I presume), it doesn't matter if I go inside or try to talk to Velvet at the stable (she just hides and I can't talk to her). As soon as I enter the house and walk up the stairs (main or side), I get a "Some time passes" screen and Doyle wakes me up again, even though I'm not in the bedroom. This keeps repeating as soon as I walk out of the house, talk to the officers again, and go inside the house and walk up stairs. Anyone else have this issue?

Update: I found Officer Jules below the stables (where the young sister is to play hide-and-seek) and was able to continue the story there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pallerado

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Played 19.1, it's pretty tragic how many "reworked: this is a placeholder", hearing the "aaaah" crowd sound effect with the "not yet implemented" sign, and seeing "not yet implemented" options for several different things like the dinner table and cosplaying. It's just so weird how surprised it makes me. But the paypigs are satisfied at least.
Well, he probably tries to make it look like he's gonna work on it.
But in reality it's just frustrating and annoying to see that after a while.

Reactions: AnonBeast

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Played 19.1, it's pretty tragic how many "reworked: this is a placeholder" signs, hearing the "aaaah" crowd sound effect with the "not yet implemented" sign, and seeing "not yet implemented" options for several different things like the dinner table and cosplaying are still here after all this time. It's just so weird how surprised it makes me. But the paypigs are satisfied at least.
Well, that's why Dr. Bananas is known to us as the creator of a new special game genre - PLACEHOLDER games :cool::ROFLMAO:

Nov 30, 2019
How i activate the lucile gloryhole event in the newest version? i examine the red dot near the wall and david says that he needs to talk with lucile, however she is in her bed and doesnt ''play''

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
How i activate the lucile gloryhole event in the newest version? i examine the red dot near the wall and david says that he needs to talk with lucile, however she is in her bed and doesnt ''play''
You need to go talk to her after dinner and do the dishes for her, after that she will be in her room and you'll just have to talk to her

Reactions: Admiral Ramirez

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
I'm playing the latest version of The Manor and I'm on the third instruction of Martha from the Journal and I confused on what it meet by letting her wake up the MC, any thoughts?

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
I'm playing the latest version of The Manor and I'm on the third instruction of Martha from the Journal and I confused on what it meet by letting her wake up the MC, any thoughts?
In the morning when you wake up you have the options to get up, spend the day with... or stay in bed and this is what you need to do.

Reactions: AnonBeast

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
should we have someone or some group go out of there way and make like a modder ver of bones game kinda like how how
Urban Demons had a modded ver and some how that got dude to finish the game at long last?

( im not legit sure if thats true or not just remember when the mod ver was being work on alot the legit ver went back to working all of a sudden?)

cause as of right now i think we can put this down for monster girl dreams levels of... iffy and people have made good fan art that look straight up same as games style so hey
don't worry man Blua ido got u covered, he said he's going to release next update of the game in like 2 days

r-r-r-r-right blua ido???
1663854072477.png

TronVirus

Mar 18, 2019
Honestly, Bones discord is trash I never once said anything just check up if there were updates but got basically banned and can't see chat logs or anything anymore for no reason. The times I would check in that general chat with so many people sucking Bones' dick and see him like his master it felt more like a cult than anything. Those who had a question instantly got targeted for being negative and not supporting him or just got kicked. Anything..... it is honestly sad that he can't take criticism at all as a developer and how much time he actually doesn't work on the game. People who support his lifestyle are a joke he's literally taking advantage of how stupid yall are but none of them can see it. Keep supporting him I'm sure you'll get an update once a year with 4 scenes at best xD. This thread is considered negative only because people call him out on all the fake promises he has said. And don't get me wrong the game is great but it feels like it's never gonna be finished with all the rework art he does when most of the time the art was fine. I guess he's gonna milk it as long as he can seeing how his discord supports him fully. Don't blame him free money is nice, especially coming from sheep that stay in their lane without question.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The dog scenes are fine but it's kinda cheap that there's only really 3 scenes, and the other 3 are just minor variation. It felt off that dialogue makes it seem like Martha didn't enjoy herself at any point, not even in the last events where she expected it to happen. Would be a good update under normal circumstances, but given the huge delay it feels underwhelming.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes