4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
What is supposed to happen with Martha in the basement? Every time I try to do the scene, it ends with MC slapping her and she falls off the ladder onto his face. I've tried every dialogue branch and it ends the same. Afterwards, nothing changes: the diary doesn't update, nor do any stats change.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What is supposed to happen with Martha in the basement? Every time I try to do the scene, it ends with MC slapping her and she falls off the ladder onto his face. I've tried every dialogue branch and it ends the same. Afterwards, nothing changes: the diary doesn't update, nor do any stats change.
The basement means downstairs, the scene you mention is in the pantry.
Visit the basement in the 1st half of the afternoon. Do it 2 or 3 times, ????, profit.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Is there any way to skip the horrible grind to get the stats up? I looked if i could edit the save files but I had no luck finding them.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Is there any way to skip the horrible grind to get the stats up? I looked if i could edit the save files but I had no luck finding them.
You can try to cheat engine your way though it, it will demand more time than the actual small grind if you don't know how and where to search for the values so I recommend the second option below.

farm points with the option "spend day with X"
With this option you get 5 points per day with you you or the other MC family members.
Just a few minutes and you can max the grind stats and go straight to triggering the scenes one by one.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
Another update already?
He is well on the way to finish my prophecy...

I swear Bones took a page off Nergal. Disappears for like 7 months, comes back and drops and update and people still bend over and kiss the ring. I think I said this before any person who still gives money to Bones... deserves to lose their money. History repeats itself and this is evidence of it. I call it now Bones will rush the game to completion and it will be half done and he will move on to another game. People will go, "See he completed the game!" Bones will then pull, again a Nergal with Solarion, and drag his other game out just like this one. I only use Solarion because I believe that game is the longest one to date, 2+ years and not even close to his other project's timelines.
If I win do I get a cookie?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes